Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,687 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Gps/gsm Vehicle Tracking Device - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gps/gsm Vehicle Tracking Device (895 Views)

Secure your Car This Season With GPS-GSM Online Real-time Tracker! N44999 Only / Gps/gsm Tracking Device / Proposal For Gps/gsm/gprs Vehicle Tracking And Fleet Management Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gps/gsm Vehicle Tracking Device by bowakoko: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2009
I am considering installation of a GPS/GPRS/GSM car tracking device in my car. However the manual that came with the car suggests that there is an in-built security system in that car that would shut down fuel supply in the event of 'security breach' such as attempt to start the car with a wrong, key etc.

My concern is the impact of the additional tracking device on the in-built security system most especially that the tracker is based on GSM network (MTN, GLO, CelTel etc). If I install the GSM tracking device, will it interfere in any way with the in-built security system?

Anyone with the knowledge of car security system should please help.

Thank you.
Re: Gps/gsm Vehicle Tracking Device by bayol2001: 1:18am On Jun 09, 2009
u can still install the tracker, d security is call fuel cut, wat if u loose ur key or the car is take at gun pointwe av to consider all this avaenues, get a tracter bro, goodluck

(1) (Reply)

A Tokunbo LT - 28 Bus Urgently Needed. / 1999 Model Volkswagen Passat(registered)forsale / Ford Explorer 2002 (2door) 38k Milleage. 800k, 08023026403. new pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.