Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Globacom Ripping Customers This Season - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Globacom Ripping Customers This Season (617 Views)

Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) / Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks / Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meet To Her Customers In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Ripping Customers This Season by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 10, 2015
Hello there,we do know who apprehends a pro/common theif who steals & we know they face the long arm of the law when caught & found guilty.What about when the theif is ur network provider..i have been having some series of deduction from my glo line since last week along side text messages explaining blabs abt one bogus subscribtion charge i never even made in the first place & then with an instruction on how to cancel the sub only for glo to reply i never subscribe to the service @ first.. This morning i woke up to another one #50 deduction for one "music release service" whatever that means..so is it just glo or every other network is guilty..cos it aint funny anymore.How do we stop this anyone?

1 Like

Re: Globacom Ripping Customers This Season by nnachukz(m): 6:00am On Dec 10, 2015
Drop the damn SIM and move to other communication network provider.
Re: Globacom Ripping Customers This Season by skyface00(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2015
I remember vividly last month,when I notice strange deduction also, more dan 800naira in total, I called their customer care and I was told, they working on it and I should give them 14hours, so called 14hours turned to days and days turned to weeks and I kept calling them lolz at the end nothing come from it, the issues of selecting one for nonsense sub which one don't even know about it and funny enough to unsub will cost you money and if you decide to leave it will also cost you, because they automatically renewal, I still fall for it yesterday when I was getting health tipz I didn't requested for and I quickly unsub but was still charged 50naria, I am tired of calling their customers care to stop selecting me for any tips, but am still getting them, am very sure they will surely paid for defrauding Nigerians pretty soon, just like MTN
Re: Globacom Ripping Customers This Season by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2015
All the service provider are guilty of this.
Re: Globacom Ripping Customers This Season by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 10, 2015
@nnachukz i know i have dropped airtel & mtn cos of same issues @skyface00 i really pray they get to pay cos if u calculate the amount by the number of customers, bro its a whole lot of loot on daily basis! @modelmike7 i beleive u are right but what can be done to save the situation cos this is outright stealing!
Re: Globacom Ripping Customers This Season by Sanmel(f): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
modelmike7:
All the service provider are guilty of this.
I thought as much.. It's just unfair

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Among Those Arrested For Murder In India / Horrific Photos From The Foundation Of A Church In Enugu / Owners Of 204 Bags Of ‘wee’ To Be Arraigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.