Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister (33153 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos / Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by Franzinni: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
That one no stop man, as long as the hot water no affect the kpomo!
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by Nunam(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
He sister didnt bath for 2 month
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by cruzita(f): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
let her wait for to come back from the hospital in good shape then she will understand the meaning of ara ga kwa ndi'ara
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by elopee3000(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yourba people makes laff a times they will say igbos hate each other's ,then I ask how was awolowo and akintola relationship was In the 60s ?or how was abiola with awolowo relationship was in 80s ? The truth yorubas will not tell u is that Yorubas hate each other's die like Arab people's but they pretend,but good to them
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by butanep(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Everybody act like animals nowadays, doing what pleases them as fit they own their life...

Education ought to trim and refined someone's character but this days people just go to school to collect certificate without having any effect in their character...

Some people are wicked especially those that don't talk... My mum warned me against ladies that always say all is well, most of them have evil mind.

I wish her quick recovery. God Of shiloh will heal her.

1 Like

Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by holmez(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
end time happenings
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by Kateykate(f): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
One reason divorce and remarriage is bad.. The heart of man is truly deceitful and desperately wicked... I pray she gets well soon.
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by 9jatatafo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Killer doctor in the making
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by Rawar: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Punch I think say all this upcoming blogger will carried this kind news... am disappointed
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by quatum: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
One Nigeria bro!
Titto93:
I DON'T CARE IF I'M BANNED, I SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH NIGERIA PAID SEUN TO DEMOTE BIAFRA'S DREAM.
SINCE YOU'RE NOT WITH US, WHY STAND AGAINST?
I ONLY SEE FEAR IN THE EYES OF NIGERIANS AS BIAFRA IS ABOUT TO DEPART.

HOWEVER, I LOVE THESE CHALLENGES BECAUSE IT'S PART OF THE STRUGGLE AND STORIES TO TELL.
HE WHO WRESTLES WITH US, STRENGTHEN OUR NERVES. THUS, OUR ANTAGONIST IS OUR HELPER.

Ready to save the screenshot of the ban till it expires.

1 Like

Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by quatum: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wetin man do hre now But father Abraham also married Ketura undecided
Kateykate:
One reason divorce and remarriage is bad.. The heart of man is truly deceitful and desperately wicked... I pray she gets well soon.
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by ADROIT97kid(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dat's against her profession... Dats bad
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by delishpot: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Some naija women can disgrace this our great country sha.
What kind of demons are we breeding? If this one becomes a medical doctor and a patient's family has any dissagrement with her on her job, she will just kill their ward. She will just smile and pretend only to end up injecting the patient with poison. Tufiakwa.
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by lilyheaven: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
this type of medical student will burn all her patients with hot water.
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by skedman(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Like mother like daughter

1 Like

Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by bmos(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
hakeem4:
Poor hot oil on her back

Educated but eyes no open. Still behaved like primitive people of pre-medieval era.
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by goshen26: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
MANY are mad but few are roaming. "Nigeria is the only country where there is no love between step families, "i dont know but mayb there is a way GOD created Nigerians i dont know. "news like this are always heard in NIGERIA.

Not Nigeria alone its everywhere
Sign of end time, Repent!!!

Click my signature and have ur bank account credited
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by bokoarerams: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
funny enough, I know Yemisi very well, I never knew funkie as popularly called is her half sister they all behave like real sisters. she has other siblings like Nike(a Lawyer based in Abuja) and two brothers, very nice people. Yemisi is one of the shyiest girl I have seen in my entire life and I can never believe she can do something of this nature. Bingham University will not waste time to expel her. The first pics is funke a graduate of ABU Zria while yemisi is the 3rd person on the right in the 2nd pic

1 Like

Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by cirmuell(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
teebaxy:
how many other countries news paper have you opened recently
help me ask him abeg.
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by cirmuell(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
bokoarerams:
funny enough, I know Yemisi very well, I never knew funkie as popularly called is her half sister they all behave like real sisters. she has other siblings like Nike(a Lawyer based in Abuja) and two brothers, very nice people. Yemisi is one of the shyiest girl I have seen in my entire life and I can never believe she can do something of this nature. Bingham University will not waste time to expel her. The first pics is funke a graduate of ABU Zria while yemisi is the 3rd person on the right in the 2nd pic
no wonder, see as she black like a demon
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by prettyJoy22(f): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cruelty @ its peak angry
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by deegnity22: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
No dispute should amount to such treatment, it is even better if they had fought and torn each others clothes, not hot water abeg, argh...such wickedness. The heart of man is indeed deceitful and desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by watered(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
I hate everything about girls but I love women.

God Bless the Women!
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pour hot water on someone while asleep. that wickedness to the highest order. i guess yemisi is a witch.

1 Like

Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by mozele(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
ttemmi:
Imagine the evil she can perpetrate if she finally becomes a doctor.

gengen...
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by babyBB: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dis news is a lie i am frm nasarawa state there is no university dat has medicine department in any university. Only 2 universities in nasarawa federal university and state
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by XaintJoel20: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Name Checkers Association (NCA) food don ready ooooooh...
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
dont8:

http://www.punchng.com/medical-student-pours-hot-water-on-sister/

Cc: Lalasticlala
why are we yorubas wicked to ourselves....am happy am leaving in abuja and thats why i prefer igbo friends
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by james1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
skedman:
Like mother like daughter
GBAM!
Wolfs don't give birth to sheeps.
Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by james1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
The police should investigate the matter thoroughly and if its found out that her mother encouraged her in this inhumane misssion of deformation then action should be taken against her due to to the fact that her daughter would hardly embark on that mission without mentioning it to the said mother.she might even be the one that orchestrated that brutal act.

At the end of the day the father too should be blamed for he flies about making money and forgot about the homefront, he can't claim not to know to a large extent the character of the woman he took in as wife.

The man had better put his house in order by going very tough on that second wife of his or he had better prepare his will well in advance cos this woman and her daughter at their present rate will rain hell on the first wifes daughter when the man passes on.

This yemisi girl is one to be very careful with,whoever is dating her had better be careful cos she won't hesitate to give her bf or husband same or even worse treatment.

1 Like

Re: Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister by MMMFAGUY1: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Anything step is always problem. d mother shud b blame. wen u r done with any marriage always take ur child along. dis one na my own and our own nor b dsame tyn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos / Ritual Killer Caught With The Remains Of His Dead Victim In Ogun - Pictures / Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.