Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Good fellows - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90455 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thanks for your love ahnie. You are the only one that noticed my absence on nairaland. Been silent, just trusting God my sister ko easy. Thank God Mr Alex is back. Abeg no let Zino dey beat you so she won't come and be doing same to Reno.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
MummyJJ:
Thanks for your love ahnie. You are the only one that noticed my absence on nairaland. Been silent, just trusting God my sister ko easy. Thank God Mr Alex is back. Abeg no let Zino dey beat you so she won't come and be doing same to Reno.

Its ogheneruno....my dear you are always in my prayers!
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls April should coman and go oooo.ayam tayad!Mrs forzarush pls pardon my not responding to your questions..network deprived me.anyways thank God that oda mamas don chuke mouth put for the Mata.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
So early this morning as at about 1.30am Mr ahlez interrupted my beauty sleep.drama queen has breezed to the kitchen to hustle for what to eat.mee I kuku dey crash for my cold tiles floor corner.

Papa zino was at it ooooh...ranting and shaking like cassava leaf.

Bia ahnie...pls where are my pants grin grin grin.biko where are my pants?I was just looking at him.puhahahaha.

Dude x not the boxers wearing type.but a serious fan of men's mini pant.how can a grownup man bee looking for his pants at that wee hour of the morning?jez imagine!

Who pants Epp?

So me I fathom that lemmi me just bee helping him to wear the pants,so that they wee not Rust.instead of him to pat my back for helping him to wear his pants...he was jez ranting.

So I took all the whole pants...xcept for the ones he came back with from Enugu!

9 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Daddy...you mean my pants grin grin grin grin.Mr ahlez cudnt believe his ears?He was how are they your pants?

But you have your pants nau?I told him to calm down and forfeit those pants.oga just shook his head and left.

Trust drama queen to bee shouting...mama give dad's his pant.izit your pant?

8 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Og God...its dooying me somehow o....this belle z just dooyin somehow as if I want to poo-poo.went to the loo but poo poo didn't come out.I cant walk ooooh.

Cc thorpido,zaynie,mummyjj,giddyperson.rhemy2013,forlarush.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by thorpido(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
ahnie:
Og God...its dooying me somehow o....this belle z just dooyin somehow as if I want to poo-poo.went to the loo but poo poo didn't come out.I cant walk ooooh.

Lol,how many weeks now,Ahnie?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
thorpido:
Lol,how many weeks now,Ahnie?

39weeks and 2days...its dooyin me somehow.baby z just shaking shaking and waka-ring about.its z dooyin me again oooo.it has stopped,mehn lemmi goan eat first.No lemmi just lie down,mba I think I want to poo-poo.i change my mind...lemmi jus goan pee.
Re: Good fellows by Bolanlevivian: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
ahnie:

39weeks and 2days...its dooyin me somehow.baby z just shaking shaking and waka-ring about.its z dooyin me again oooo.it has stopped,mehn lemmi goan eat first.No lemmi just lie down,mba I think I want to poo-poo.i change my mind...lemmi jus goan pee.
It is well with you in Jesus name. Hope you are prepared.
Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
ahnie:

Pele maami.
Just bear it. I think Runo is on his way. kiss
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
sowie o mama Runo, the boy wan see im mama face na. Oga Runo, sofri sofri o.
Re: Good fellows by Rhemy2013(f): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
ahnie:

Sorry ma'am,baby will soon be here in some days time...chop kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by thorpido(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
ahnie:

Re: Good fellows by thorpido(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
ahnie:

Pack your bag.I hope you have support there.
Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2017
Yippie
She haf born ooooo

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Dyt:
Yippie
She haf born ooooo

She has?
Really?!!!!
Whoop whoop! cheesy
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2017
zaynie:

She has?
Really?!!!!
Whoop whoop! cheesy

You dey mind Dyt!

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
zaynie:

She has?
Really?!!!!
Whoop whoop! cheesy

ahnie:

You dey mind Dyt!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Good fellows by lobell: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy
See your eyes! just wasted pesin smile for nothing.
Madame Ahine doo ooo.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:54am On Apr 28, 2017
I Kant sleep...but all the same thanking God for everything.seems Mr ahlez hasn't gotten over this pant issues.Dude woke up few days ago by 2am went out to fill the buckets with water.he has BN dooyin so ever since he came back from Enugu.he's still brooding and whinning.hian ontop common pants.But there z a mantra that says...there z love in sharing nau!

Me sef my sabi sabi z too much....i have abandoned all my pants...becus it makes my bum.bum to bee flat.i have practically took over Mr ahlez clothes...name them,from pants to polo,xcept for his official wears.haa naughty mee.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:03am On Apr 28, 2017
I Kant wait to see my boy..my o my.my diokpa dike...the agadagbururu1 of my life.contraction comes and go....God please harken unto my plead.

I refuse to run away Na.ked with my dripstand again when am inside the favour room.

I cast and bind every spirit of fear that might/may raise its ugly head.

Send forth thy angels to be on ground that day....everything wee go smoothly that day in Jesus name.

Bless those looking for children in Jesus name.

12 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Its really drizzling here...just moved my lil drama queen from the sitting room to the bedroom,but lil2 miss petite refused to go back to sleep.they took the light as at about 2.45am.

This child wee not coman keel mee.she has this routine waking up habit demanding for food.weird odd hours.

Mama please I want food!hian body dey taya person na.even after feeding her...she wee drag you to switch the tevee on and expects you to sit tru with her watching her cartoons.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Mr Ahlez went to onitsha...so most nights we are practically home alone.jesus christ...what kind of a child eats every 2plus hours?ever since she recovered from her spleen ish...lil zino has bn consuming us to a standstill.tho she has gained weight and looking more chubby and pretty,but her eating habits no bee here o.Anyways thank God for everything.

Baby ogheneruno chisom z kicking me very hard oooo....haaa oluwa mi o,let this week not pass me by.
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
@ahnie, The Lord is your muscle.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by maureensylvia(f): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2017
ahnie congrats I know u must have put to bed by now. I dreamt it

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:19pm On May 01, 2017
Sprays powder....ayaff born ooooooo#shakes het tiny bumbu.m outta thread#

19 Likes

Re: Good fellows by kimberyl: 11:20pm On May 01, 2017
Waoh! Congratulations madam ahnie. May God keep and bless your son. Con gist us how you handle those nurses. Hope say you cooperate wella ooo ; cheesy
Abeg no ask say who I be ooo.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 12:47am On May 02, 2017
Yippeeee Congrats Nne Zino . Welcome to the world little Man.
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 1:48am On May 02, 2017
congratulations. may God bless your new born. welcome to the world baby boy.
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 10:49am On May 02, 2017
ahnie:
Sprays powder....ayaff born ooooooo#shakes het tiny bumbu.m outta thread#

Oghene doo
Oghene we ko bi' ruo
Oghene mia ye ro we
Mia jiro dè ra
Oghene digwo

Congratulations, may his arrival bring joy and abundant blessings to your home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 10:50am On May 02, 2017
Congrats Iya Zino ET Runo.
Re: Good fellows by ifyude(f): 10:55am On May 02, 2017
Congrats mama zino

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.