Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO (1761 Views)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Taking Bribe / Exotic Vehicles Recovered From Car Snatching Syndicate In Anambra State. Photos / Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by erunz(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2015
This is an exposed video Of How Southern Ijaw youths fought against Nigerian Army Officers who were snatching ballot boxes and other election materials for Apc Candidate Timi Sylva.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN36s2JsQNA&feature=youtu.be
Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2015
anchor men everywhere. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by erunz(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2015
this is how they are destroying an independent institution jonathan built

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by dontjealousme: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Buhari, Mr incredible electric no be election, can try this nonsense with the middlebelt not East or South.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2015
WHEN THEY TELL YOU CHANGE, ASK WHAT TYPE OF CHANGE THEY WANT TO OFFER, JUST 2 STATES THEY CANT EVEN GIVE US A CONCRETE ELECTION. APC IS EVIL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by erunz(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2015
APC ONCE BLAMED AND CONDEMN GEJ FOR USING SOLDIERS FOR ELECTION, NOW THEY ARE IN GOVERNMENT AND ARE NO DOING WHAT THEY PREACHED AGAINST

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by mavelo: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmm!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by erunz(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHEN THEY TELL YOU CHANGE, ASK WHAT TYPE OF CHANGE THEY WANT TO OFFER, JUST 2 STATES THEY CANT EVEN GIVE US A CONCRETE ELECTION. APC IS EVIL
MY BROTHER INCONCLUSIVE IS THEIR CASE
Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by rottennaija(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2015
All these people comment should watch the video first before commenting. If you don't, evident by comment above me, then you are showing you ignorance.

I have watch the video and have seen it. U was thinking that I will see some army men collecting ballot box or taking it into their car and driving it off or perhaps some military men thump printing the ballot papers for apc. But u haven't seen such. All that is in that video are some youth drinking and talking and a man narrating what happen and a woman saying that there is no voting in some polling units while there are in some.

This video clearing has nothing relating to the topics. @op, take note.
However, in an event of what happened in southern I jaw, where clearly, there were irregularities and violence, INEC has done the right thing by cancelling the election and then rescheduling it for a future time with improve security.

And may I add, I never expected election in most state in Nigeria to be completed in a day in an event INEC want to conduct a credible election, let alone a place as Volatile as bayelsa. Election was conducted in akwa-ibom state and in more than 80% of the polling unit, no voting took place but INEC declared result.

If you ask me, I'm impressed with the set of INEC. They are ready to do the right thing and in so doing, considering the nature of desperation by our politicians, in most election taking place, in most state, election will have to be inconclusive.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by erunz(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2015
ALL SUPPORTERS OF APC SHOULD VIEW THAT VIDEO, AND DROP THEIR COMMENT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by feldido(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2015
Thank God for Social media
Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by Trut(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Funny country
Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by erunz(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2015
dontjealousme:
Buhari can try this nonsense with the middlebelt not East or South. Mr incredible electric no be election.
WE HAVE ALREADY TELL APC TO STAY CLEAR FROM SS AND SE. EVEN EDO WILL GO TO PDP IN 2016, JUST WATCH AND SEE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by erunz(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2015
feldido:
Thank God for Social media
THIS IS THE REASON WHY THEY WANT TO KILL SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by suxkill: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2015
inconclusive soldiers!!!

inconclusive inec!!!

inconclusive president!!!

inconclusive regime!!!

APC =inconclusive party!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by erunz(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2015
rottennaija:
All these people comment should watch the video first before commenting. If you don't, evident by comment above me, then you are showing you ignorance.

I have watch the video and have seen it. U was thinking that I will see some army men collecting ballot box or taking it into their car and driving it off or perhaps some military men thump printing the ballot papers for apc. But u haven't seen such. All that is in that video are some youth drinking and talking and a man narrating what happen and a woman saying that there is no voting in some polling units while there are in some.

This video clearing has nothing relating to the topics. @op, take note.
However, in an event of what happened in southern I jaw, where clearly, there were irregularities and violence, INEC has done the right thing by cancelling the election and then rescheduling it for a future time with improve security.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL ALWAYS LOOK TO DEFEND THIS INCONCLUSIVE GOVERNMENT, AND YOU DID NOT SEE IN THE VIDEO WHERE THE YOUTHS WHERE DRAGGING ELECTION MATERIAL WITH A SOLDIER.
Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by rottennaija(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2015
erunz:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL ALWAYS LOOK TO DEFEND THIS INCONCLUSIVE GOVERNMENT, AND YOU DID NOT SEE IN THE VIDEO WHERE THE YOUTHS WHERE DRAGGING ELECTION MATERIAL WITH A SOLDIER.

I'm sure you have watch the video. Was that election materials they where dragging with the soldier? Or they where trying to collect his gun?

By the way, what relationship is there between the hilux shown in the picture and the vehicle in the video?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by dontjealousme: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2015
erunz:
WE HAVE ALREADY TELL APC TO STAY CLEAR FROM SS AND SE. EVEN EDO WILL GO TO PDP IN 2016, JUST WATCH AND SEE

The party is absolutely useless, all they do is blame GEJ, rig election, talk about oil and invest all our oil money in North.
Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2015
All I can say is......

Sai EXPATRIATE Baba
Sai APC (Association of Previous Criminals)
Re: Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes For Apc In Bayelsa- VIDEO by patrick89(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2015
Cc lalasticlala come and take this to frontpage, enough of this high handedness! We can not take this shit!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Said To Currently Be Happening In Libya. / Government Worker’s Nude Photos Which She Sent To Her Lover Leaks Online / Foreign Witches react To Nigerians Burning children Witches (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.