Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! (2590 Views)

Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Dora Akunyili & Gov. Peter Obi Are Hypocrites– Dr. Chris Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by archangel1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2009
cheesy I believe in his program ANIDS! the best poilicy that have ever happened to Anambra state. Who shares the same conception with me? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by chykeo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ Poster;

You belive in his programme ANIDS and that is why he should be re elected? Well I think one should educate you on what governance is!
ANIDS is Anambra integrated devevelopment strategy and let me tell you, that is a bogus name for non performance.

Governance is a social contract between the people and those elected. In that contract, he agreed to use our tax money to do the jobs for us.
What has Peter Obi done since he was there to warrant another trust and another contract?
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by ifyalways(f): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2009
archangel1:

cheesy I believe in his program ANIDS! the best poilicy that have ever happened to Anambra state. Who shares the same conception with me? grin cheesy
Obi shld just GO AND NEVER COME BACK
That man did nothing except blowing grammer on TV .
can u name one good thing that Obi did?i mean one project that he started and finished?  angry
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2009
if OBI wants to remain in power he should start now and move his boys enmasse to PPA
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by Enquirer: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2009
Obi is working and I'm sure he's not afraid of testing his popularity at the polls next year.
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by archangel1(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2009
ifyalways and chykeo are living in abroad.at least when you come home, you be in a  position to assess objectively and not what you are fed with. sad
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2009
grin grin grin Up VIPit LATRINES!!!! Obi must come back to give us more of this!!!
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

grin grin grin Up VIPit LATRINES!!!! Obi must come back to give us more of this!!!

As much as I would want a better candidate in 2011, it will be very unfair to indirectly assume that this man has only been able to provide mobile toilets for Anambra state.
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by walata44(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2009
I believe in his program ANIDS! the best poilicy that have ever happened to Anambra state. Who shares the same conception with me?

If you watch AIT Focus Nigeria today. This guy aides were caught with N250million in Lagos by the police, this is the money meant for development of the state. Hear what they told the press, the money is meant to pay contractor in Lagos. In the age of electronic banking?
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by luckyCO(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2009
I should suggest he should be allowed to come back. We need restoration in governance I mean sincerity,honesty and change of "Bring money let us share" mentality that is giving much problem in the governance.
He is not a Governor because he want to eat money but to put things in place properly.

Peter Obi I know is not boarded when someone is abusing/Insulting him when he is fighting a just cause. He has faith in what he is doing, He depends on nobody other than God if u like.
He proved it by elongating his tenure which many lawyers said it was impossible.

From what I hv seen him doing, He has Anambra state at heart and he meant well and doing well to take anambra to greater height.

He is not interested in propergada type of Governance,He is only interested to effect everybody posatively.
If he finish his 2 tenure, the next person will do very well just like Tinubu and Fashola.

Let support us him instead of starting another policy,contract,etc without completing the existing one by another government.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by luckyCO(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
walata44:

If you watch AIT Focus Nigeria today. This guy aides were caught with N250million in Lagos by the police, this is the money meant for development of the state. Hear what they told the press, the money is meant to pay contractor in Lagos. In the age of electronic banking?

I think I will be unfair to say that Obi is thief in the face of the challenges facing the state since he came in.
You are very much aware what he is passing thru in the face of PDP house, you will later know the AID is.

I know if Obi is a thief, he would been loved by most political thiefs that is known in the state.
Why are they against him?

That maybe added up as another insult to him.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2009
nuzo:

As much as I would want a better candidate in 2011, it will be very unfair to indirectly assume that this man has only been able to provide mobile toilets for Anambra state.

I am not saying it is/or has been his only accomplishment. Only that is the major accomplishment presented so far by those who have argued in the past for him being a good governor. Even the poster here is yet to actually state for a fact what the man has done to warrant his re-election. I am at least praising him for the ViPit toilets!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by archangel1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2009
His government has presented a fair play politics in Anambra state.Hitherto, no any oppostion party or canditate can appear in A.B.S STATION (SATE OWNED TV/RADIO)to air their views,just  like what any P.D.P state government cannot tolerate in their varoius states.Many political  rascals and lackeys in the state are hinging on the plain level ground politics in anambra sate projected by the present admnistration to vomit all sort of things. 'let them go to Ogun sate or similar states and do the same and see whether their lives will last the next day'. My country people, this man is using his first tenure to work on  many fundamental issues which his predecessors neglected.Building only roads and inflating contracts like what were obtainble in the last dispensation are not features of good governance. PETER OBI-THE OKWUTE NDIGBO- WILL SURELY COME BACK AGAIN. 'ANIDS DI ANYI NMA!' cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2009
archangel1:

ifyalways and chykeo are living in abroad.at least when you come home, you be in a  position to assess objectively and not what you are fed with. sad
i was there 2 months ago.Nothing  angry
Kobojunkie:

dont even Go there,am yet to see Uju again.have to ask her where and where the VIP were placed?
luckyCO:

I should suggest he should be allowed to come back. We need restoration in governance I mean sincerity,honesty and change of "Bring money let us share" mentality that is giving much problem in the governance.
He is not a Governor because he want to eat money but to put things in place properly.

Peter Obi I know is not boarded when someone is abusing/Insulting him when he is fighting a just cause. He has faith in what he is doing, He depends on nobody other than God if u like.
He proved it by elongating his tenure which many lawyers said it was impossible.

From what I hv seen him doing, He has Anambra state at heart and he meant well and doing well to take anambra to greater height.

He is not interested in propergada type of Governance,He is only interested to effect everybody posatively.
If he finish his 2 tenure, the next person will do very well just like Tinubu and Fashola.

Let support us him instead of starting another policy,contract,etc without completing the existing one by another government.

the very thing we are complaining,so so grammer,NO action.Mr Man,what has he done?outline them.
Restoration,put things in place,good governace. . . .load of crap.From awka,to Osha,to Ihiala,nnewi to Okija what exactly has Obi done 
abeg,he shld just do and go with his non-existing PIT toilets.BS  angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by IKEYMAN1: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2009
ify

did u pass through akwa main road, i bet u didnt?
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by Hotstepper(f): 4:15am On Jun 05, 2009
The man is busy planning but not executing anything,
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2009
roflmao!! @Ifyalways, No chew me ooO!!! I just dey echo wetin Uju tell me say na Obi's accomplishment !! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by chykeo(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2009
archangel1:

ifyalways and chykeo are living in abroad.at least when you come home, you be in a position to assess objectively and not what you are fed with. sad

I was in Nigeria from October '08 till March '09.

I am from Anambra State. I think Peter Obi is the worst governor in the country. Anambrarians suffered a lot during the months preceding Xmas. The road from Head bridge to Awka was so bad that motorists stayed in traffic for endless hours. And no time will you pass there without having to go work on your exhaust pipe thereafter. Granted it is a federal road, but he should have sensed the priority and importance of that road to Anambrarians. Afterall, Ngige did some federal roads with Anambra state money and the federal govt. reimbursed it in Peter Obi's time. During that period, going to Awka from Onitsha was hell. I had to pass through 33Nkwelle road and come out to Nkwelle junction just before Umunya.The man only provides computers to secondary schools in remote villages who dont have constant power supply to use it. Recently in counting Peter Obi's achievements, he said he constructed the Onitsha stock exchange; will that building in GRA along 33/Nkwelle Otuocha road worth 40milion naira? That is Peter Obi's achievement. Building a house! There are other houses he built in Awka and called them achievements! Haba ! The man is only dumping Anambra money in banks! Did you not hear that when he was impeached that he left 33billion naira of Anambra money lying idle in banks? Virgy Etiaba came in and after 3 months before Peter Obi came back the money is gone. Now Virgy Etiaba's son Emeka just flagged off his campaign for anambra governorship race. Where do you folks think he got money.

Can someone just tell us what Mrs. Obi has done apart from toilets? Toilets my foot!
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by MrCrackles(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2009
Topic

Come back to do what?

To clear out the peanuts left in the treasury?
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by boladez(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2009
Can someone authoritatively list out his achievements or failures so that Nairaland can know if OBi is actually working or not?
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by archangel1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2009
Good governance is not all about building roads only.Afterall, GOV. OBI built road. Also,he was the first governor  to give relevance to riverline area's development in anambra state.hHs finance management cannot be equalled. no wonder he won the THISDAY NEWSPAPER as theBEST GOVERNOR ON  PUBLIC FINANCE MANAGENT. his policy in the in this first tenure is to touch all sectors of the state's economy especially the fundamentals areas. the worst mistake anamabra state will make in this modern time is, not allowing this man to comeback.30 PERCENT of the ROAD CONTRACT AWARDED BY NGIGE ADMINISTRATION WAS COMPLETED BY HIS ADMINISTRATION,BECAUSE HE BELIEVE IN CONTINUITY.THE PROBLEM ANAMBRA PEOPLE HAVE  IS THAT THY ARE MEASURING DEVELOPMENT ONLY BY THE NUMBER OF ROADS ONE BUILT.IT IS HIGH TIME WE BECOME OBJECTIVE. GO TO SECONDARY  AND TERTIARY SCHOOLS OWNED BY THE STATE.GO TO HEALTH SECTOR and YOU WILL SEE TRANSFORMATIONs.AM SUPRISE WITH THE SENTIMENTAL AND MYOPIC CITIZENS CLAIMING TO KNOW ALL.
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by ifyalways(f): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2009
IKEYMAN!!!:

ify

did u pass through akwa main road, i bet u didnt?
which akwa main road?i was so pissed off i did not take any pics.
He supplied computers secondary schools in the villages they said,how can someone use PC when there is no light?which schols sef did he get the Computers for?I was at Ado Girls,Abott boys and Girls,DMGS,Merchant of light,FGGC Nsugbe,QRC,St charles sec and special science and there was not even a mouse/keyboard there.Same applies for his so-called VIP toilets.
Obi is a total and complete failure.His only achievements are the 40 mil stock exchange building angry shocked i dont even want to talk abt that one. angry
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2009
ifyalways:

which akwa main road?i was so pissed off i did not take any pics.
[b]He supplied computers secondary schools in the villages they said,how can someone use PC when there is no light?which schols sef did he get the Computers for?I was at Ado Girls,Abott boys and Girls,DMGS,Merchant of light,FGGC Nsugbe,QRC,St charles sec and special science and there was not even a mouse/keyboard there.Same applies for his so-called VIP toilets.[/b]Obi is a total and complete failure.His only achievements are the 40 mil stock exchange building angry shocked i dont even want to talk abt that one. angry

many the mice ran away with the keyboards, and the monitors followed. Roflmao!!! Obi must come back !!! Roflmao!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by archangel1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2009
Can someone authoritatively list out his achievements or failures so that Nairaland can know if OBi is actually working or not?

" In several ways, Peter Obi is a wonderful political name in Nigeria. In his first political outing as the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) for Anambra State in 2003, over 80 percent of the Anambra electorate elected him in a most transparent fashion, but the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stole the mandate. It took him and APGA three years to recover the mandate from the PDP and Chris Ngige.

Barely six months into the recovered mandate, a PDP- dominated Anambra House of Assembly that was engaged in a voyage of errors impeached Obi; but he defeated that illegality and returned into office. Before he could govern for one year after the impeachment failure, his tenure was cut short by the PDP that foisted Andy Uba on the Anambra people through avoidable governorship election in 2007. Of course, Obi won the historic landmark tenure interpretation Saga, constitutionally, at the supreme court of Nigeria, and returned yet again to Government House, Akwa. Obi, the insuppressible Governor of Anambra State, is a human political frigate, who swims boldly over encumbrances and detractions in the governance of the state, so as to maintain a veritable course of developments and focus in his state's affairs. For his tenacity of purpose, Obi is today regarded in the national and international political circles as the political Columbus of Nigeria and the developing nations of the world, for discovering the political route to "respect for the Rule of Law" in the third world. So in 2008, Obi won that year's Sun Award for "contributions to the Rule of Law and the development of the state."

Peter Obi is another name for simplicity but there is no weakness attached to his brand. Rather, the thrust values of his personality are mirrored in his achievements in three years of turbulent governance of the state. This has engraved him with the real image of what a typical servants' servant is in the minds of the urban and grassroots dwellers in every nook and cranny of the state. In real practical terms, Obi does not suffer from any clash between his self-interest and his willingness to serve his people, diligently. For instance, like Nyerere of Tanzania (Mwalimal) Obi has no house of his own in all Anambra, except his own father's country home at Agulu, his home town. He does not posses any piece of land attached to his name, anywhere, throughout Anambra State. He delivers democracy dividends to the citizens of and sojourners in Anambra without an eye on any other form of reward other than peace for Anambra and loyal support for the developmental programs of the state government, all for the well being of its people. That is another wonder in Nigeria.

As at the year Obi struck three years in office, Anambra state, 'The Light Of The Nation' could boast of about 120 projects meant to give generations of Anambra children "the brighter future that they deserve" in His Excellency's view. Every project located in each of the 21 local government areas of the state could be adjudged to be an N1billion endeavour or more. The specified advantages of each project to the people of the state demonstrated that politics, to Obi means the greatest well being of all peoples, found in his home state in particular, where he is destined to practicalise the manifestoes of our great party, APGA; the party that gives meaning to Nigeria's efforts at democracy since 2003, through the several wonders of Peter Obi. The said projects spanned the areas of information technology and management; education, environment, road construction, transportation, health, commerce, agriculture, security of lives and property, wealth creation, administration, women development, and social welfare, etc. Their sheer quantity and quality are highly inspirational. Both at the accomplished stages of some and the on-going status of others, these developments obviously overwhelmed anybody who saw them. Therefore, the expectations were high on March 20 and 21, 2009, when members of the National Working Committee of Obi's party, APGA came to Anambra state on projects inspection, to prove the veracity of what the apex committee had been told. All through the two days inspection tour, what greeted our sights was outright fascination. We started the tour with the inspection, of the new Ultra Modern Governor's Lodge at Amawbia; then moved on to the new dualised Zik Avenue in Akwa town that we found to be very durable and fantastic. Other landmark achievements in this area of road construction that we inspected included; the 39kms Anaku-Ifite/ Ogwari-Omasi road, the Nibo to Oko (24kms) road; the 18kms Agulu to Ajali road, the 32kms Amansea to Awba Ofemili road and many more that were among 250kms' of roads asphalted. In the other on-going road construction sites visited, work was seen to be in active progress. Obi is currently working on over 400kilometres of roads throughout Anambra, simultaneously. In the Health Sector, projects inspected and found satisfactory included: the modernisation of the Amaku General Hospital that Obi has earmarked to become the first Teaching Hospital built by any state government in Nigeria, others were the school of Nursing and Midwifery, Nkpor with classroom blocks, administrative block, demonstration block and hostel blocks. All these structures were newly completed. The Umueri General Hospital that was burnt and lost to communal disturbances in 1995 was completely rebuilt to the satisfaction of the Umueri community by Obi, as praised by its President General who received us. Also inspected in this sector were; the General Hospital, Onitsha where His Excellency provides; a modern heart centre, a new X-ray laboratory, a state- of the-art Maternity Complex, a Cardiac/Kidney Dialysis centre, Resident Doctors' Quarters. Also provided at the college, of Health Technology, in Obosi, were blocks for classroom, chemistry laboratory and clinic services. In addition, Obi has provided modern ambulances for use in the Rapid Response Unit attached to every hospital in Anambra State.In the area of Education in Anambra State, Peter Obi's projects affirmed his desire for quality. He built a modern public library complex with a Microsoft centre in Onitsha; and is building the prof. Kenneth Dike Library at Akwa for all reading people. He therefore, renovated most of the primary schools in the state through the agency called the Anambra State Basic Education Board (ASUBEB); to promote basic literacy capacity building. He modernised over eighty secondary schools with brand new science equipments, built laboratories for their proper application, and introduced the information technology (IT) revolution by supplying computers and generators to all these schools. For the development of tertiary education, Obi expanded the two campuses of the Anambra State University at Uli and Igbariam. At Uli Obi built a modern Faculty of Engineering, a new administrative high-rise building and a fully equipped engineering workshop. In Igbariam, the story of Obi's wonder repeated itself; He built an expansive faculty of law containing administrative units, classrooms, a moot court complex as well as the biggest and most modernly equipped law library ever found in any Nigerian university. In addition, he built a new mass communications departmental block with modern information systems and a modern library properly equipped to meet academic needs. In information management, Obi re-equipped the Anambra Newspaper and printing corporation to improve its capacity. He got a new radio transmitter for Anambra State Broadcasting Service (ASBS) Akwa, and also built a press centre complex to complement it.

A new Anambra State Broadcasting Complex with a new mast installed was also built among others. In lands and housing, Obi built the imposing Anambra State Housing Corporation building in Akwa, the Nkwelle Ezunaka Housing Estate and the new Ngozika Housing Estate at Akwa. He built a new Governor's Lodge at Onitsha and rebuilt the Government House, Akwa, after reactionary forces burned it down. He built the lands office at Onitsha, and launched the Anambra Lands Information Management System (ALIMS) to completely computerise information management about lands transactions in the state.

Obi did not leave out environmental and emergency control. For example, he acquired pay loaders for refuse evacuation in the state, procured numerous refuse disposal vehicles for the first time since the creation of the state to complete the refuse evacuation processes. He is working on many erosion sites in the state to control any damage. Most interestingly, he is dredging the Nwangene River for the very first time since 1960. The governor also improved the transport situation throughout Anambra state by procuring, forty vehicles for the use of the Transport Corporation of Anambra State (TRACAS), as well as introducing the painted taxi scheme already in operation in Akwa and its surrounding towns. To serve all nooks and riverine areas of the state, Obi introduced the waterbus system. As a necessity for accurate vehicles control in the state, Obi introduced the 'Auto Registration system'. Finally in this sector, in two years, he provided official service cars for top civil servants in the state and for the first time, too.
To promote wealth creation through commerce and other businesses for which Anambra is well known, Obi built the Onitsha Business park, a modern concept in business concentration; the Nigerian Stock Exchange building, Onitsha, the ICT building at Onitsha, the Internally generated revenue office, Onitsha and the Brown Sugar Factory at Omor etc.
Mechanised agriculture is another area close to Obi's heart, consequently, he has procured several tractors for modern farming, various farm implements for distribution to farmers, palm seedlings for distribution to farmers at subsidised rates and he had even distributed motorcycles to farmers in the state, during the 2007 farmers day in Anambra. The successful endeavour in agriculture cannot continue without the remarkable expansion of the state's School of Agriculture. These developments are complemented with the provisions of a good water supply system in the state, through projects like the Enugu-Agidi water scheme, Amawbia water scheme and hundreds of boreholes spread across the state. Since no development will take place in the absence of peace and security, Obi has donated 30 patrol vans to the Nigeria police command in the state; a gesture he routinely extended to the Army and the Civil Defense Corps. He has also donated new generators to the various police formations in the state and added communications equipment to them, to promote security of lives and property. The Ministry of Justice building at Onitsha, the chief Judge's house at Awka, as well as the new Judge's six duplex quarters at Onitsha were all built and put to use to enhance 'security, that leans heavily on the capable functions of the Ministry of Justice and the Judiciary.

In women development, we inspected the Guest House at the Women Development Centre, Awka and the on-going work on the Amphitheatre of the Women Development Centre, Awka. When we visited the first completed phase of the magnificent Anambra State Secretariat Complex in Awka and noticed that work was in progress at the site of its second phase, the APGA NWC members poured encomiums on Obi without ceasing.

Then we came upon the new Onitsha North Local Government Area Headquarters buildings constructed by the governor and adjudged it to be superlative. Of course, other Local Government Areas, had their show pieces too, also built for them by the Peter Obi administration, including the headquarter buildings of the following: Dunukofia, Ekwusigo to mention a few. Obi similarly paid good attention to emergency management by building the State Emergency Management Agency building and fire office, all with a management store and fire trucks fit for quick intervention and fire control, Finally, we saw the two wonderful mini Stadia Obi built in both Onitsha North and South Local Government Areas to rekindle the spirit of sportsmanship in Anambra State which had been home to so many sporting legends in Nigeria. Our inspection tour terminated at the longest bridge in the South East, nearing completion on the Nibo to Oko road that Peter Obi is constructing.
All this wonderful accomplishments sprang up from the magical performances of ANIDS - Anambra Integrated Development Strategy. This is Peter Obi's institutional vehicle for doing everything within his power, as the governor to address Anambra's problems in a comprehensive and holistic manner, in accordance with his election campaign promise to his people. The responsibility of ANIDS is to ensure that all sectors of the state's development are addressed at the very same time, so that no problem in this state can assume an insoluble status. From what we (NWC) saw: wherever developmental projects in Anambra state are ready for commissioning or are commissioned, they have been satisfactorily completed to the last block. For others, that are yet to be completed, very serious work is on going at different phases. Under Peter Obi's tenure there is no dull moment at all. The man is focused like Christopher Columbus, legitimate like Nelson Mandela, triumphant like Haile Sellasie; yet as simple as the great Ghandi. There is no wonder in our minds, therefore, and in the minds of all others who have gone to Anambra to see, for themselves that, practically speaking, a deliverer has come to the governance of that state who the people of Anambra need to be around much longer for their own welfare.

For Obi's Party, APGA, the projects inspection program is another one of its Pacesetting strategies needed to keep track of the performances of their State Executives that the Party entrusted with the power of the people. It espouses APGA's capacity for and devotion to accountability under the National Chairmanship of Victor Umeh and the National Leadership of Dim Odumegwu-Ojukwu. There is no gainsaying the fact that political representation will wear a brighter, face in Nigeria and for Nigeria's image; if other political parties can devise their own strategies for supervising their office holders; who can then live in sharp focus of their responsibilities to improve the lives of their people, like Obi is willing to continue doing in the state should he be given a second term of office. Here is a welfare activist with good heart. Need we look for another?
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink wink
[size=8pt]
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by archangel1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2009
WHO CAN DOUBT THE ABOVE ACHIEVEMENTS DESPITE INCESSANT POLITICAL INTERRUPTIONS OVER THE YEARS.COME TO ANAMBRA & INSPECT FOR YOURSELVES.HAPPY DAY! tongue
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by proudly9ja(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2009
Too bad for Obi, maybe people just prefer Uba
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by vigasimple(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2009
Your man PETER OBI at about the exact time during federal allocation each month takes exactly about N250 million naira 'security votes' money send it away in a convoy to lagos for exchange to dollars, and the rest is history as to what happens to the money.

1. The last time he did it, his aides claimed it was governor money looking for bureau de exchange to convert N255million naira to dollars. after they were arrested.

2. The governor admitted he gave them the money, which he intends to pay cash for a contractor, the question is , is the contractor in Nigeria( as in Lagos) or abroad.

A liar need more lies to cover his tracks.

He even went further via his Commissioner for Information to claim that those government vehicles taking monies to Anambra state 'contractor' are in Lagos for servicing, as it appears that there are no mechanics in Anambra and surrounding states.

I am sure N255 Million naira can set up a good industry to empoy at least 100 people and with indirect job creation or suppport of another 100-500 each month.

A THIEF IS THIEF, NO AMOUNT OF WORK HE DOES.
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by archangel1(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2009
Your man PETER OBI at about the exact time during federal allocation each month takes exactly about N250 million naira 'security votes' money send it away in a convoy to lagos for exchange to dollars, and the rest is history as to what happens to the money.

1. The last time he did it, his aides claimed it was governor money looking for bureau de exchange to convert N255million naira to dollars. after they were arrested.

2. The governor admitted he gave them the money, which he intends to pay cash for a contractor, the question is , is the contractor in Nigeria( as in Lagos) or abroad.

A liar need more lies to cover his tracks.

He even went further via his Commissioner for Information to claim that those government vehicles taking monies to Anambra state 'contractor' are in Lagos for servicing, as it appears that there are no mechanics in Anambra and surrounding states.

I am sure N255 Million naira can set up a good industry to empoy at least 100 people and with indirect job creation or suppport of another 100-500 each month.

A THIEF IS THIEF, NO AMOUNT OF WORK HE DOES.

sentiments! vigasimple! sentiments ! cannot pluck out the truth. the end will justify the truth surrounding this controversy. may be after police investigation, the truth may come out.
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by archangel1(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2009
His name has never been in EFCC bad book in any way.check out!
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by archangel1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2009
his financial management and spending policy is outstanding
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by juicyemmy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2009
peter obi doesn't know his asshole from a hole in the ground and i believe victor umeh is part of his problem.No more go slow in anambra.Obi must go !!!
Re: Why Gov. Peter Obi Must Come Back! by archangel1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2009
your a lier. you abhor good things embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed! A Digital Governor In Nigeria / United Nations May Send Troops To Nigeria - Ban Ki Moon <<Denied>> / Where Are the Nigerian Mercenaries Shooting Libyans In Cold Blood Based?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.