Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Toke Makinwa Displays Her Hourglass Figure In Fitted Blue Dress On The Set Of Mo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Displays Her Hourglass Figure In Fitted Blue Dress On The Set Of Mo (1247 Views)

Olamide Looking Dapper In Fitted Ankara Outfit / Juliet Ibrahim Squeezes Her Hourglass Figure Into A Tight Ankara Dress / Onyii Alex Stuns In Fitted Joggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Displays Her Hourglass Figure In Fitted Blue Dress On The Set Of Mo by msmith247(f): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2015
The 31-year-old displayed her hourglass shape in a conservative but chic blue dress on the set of Moments on Thursday.

With her black hair flowing down her back, the media personality was all smiles as she stepped out of the set of Moment

Not only does she look great - the 31-year-old added some quirky flare to her outfit with golden heels

Scroll down for photos @ http://www.msmith247.com/2015/12/toke-makinwa-displays-her-hourglass.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Displays Her Hourglass Figure In Fitted Blue Dress On The Set Of Mo by Michellla(f): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2015
waist trainer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Displays Her Hourglass Figure In Fitted Blue Dress On The Set Of Mo by pyyxxaro: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2015
Hour glass shape indeed

It won't stop her from going to Hell,if she refuses accept Jesus christ tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Displays Her Hourglass Figure In Fitted Blue Dress On The Set Of Mo by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Hour glass shape indeed

It won't stop her from going to Hell,if she refuses accept Jesus christ tongue

How do u know she hasn't accepted Jesus?? Mr. Judge!
Re: Toke Makinwa Displays Her Hourglass Figure In Fitted Blue Dress On The Set Of Mo by pyyxxaro: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2015
vfactor:

How do u know she hasn't accepted Jesus?? Mr. Judge!

And why do u wanna start 2day with aproko

Can't you just mind ur business for once

Abeg go folo ur mate play, I de hungry as I de here embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa Displays Her Hourglass Figure In Fitted Blue Dress On The Set Of Mo by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2015
pyyxxaro:

And why do u wanna start 2day with aproko

Can't you just mind ur business for once

Abeg go folo ur mate play, I de hungry as I de here embarassed

You re the very epitome of aproko, the apt definition of it. Not your fault sha. I have a soft spot for unruly children!
Re: Toke Makinwa Displays Her Hourglass Figure In Fitted Blue Dress On The Set Of Mo by pyyxxaro: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2015
vfactor:

You re the very epitome of aproko, the apt definition of it. Not your fault sha. I have a soft spot for unruly children!

Hahahahahahahaha

Na really soft spot

I gree say I b small pikin

But u healthy imbecilèè

With ur Lizard face
Re: Toke Makinwa Displays Her Hourglass Figure In Fitted Blue Dress On The Set Of Mo by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Hahahahahahahaha

Na really soft spot

I gree say I b small pikin

But u healthy imbecilèè

With ur Lizard face

All these coming from someone who's urging another to accept Jesus?? Toke has made heaven already!
Re: Toke Makinwa Displays Her Hourglass Figure In Fitted Blue Dress On The Set Of Mo by pyyxxaro: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2015
vfactor:

All these coming from someone who's urging another to accept Jesus?? Toke has made heaven already!

grin someone has been using my fone

Am not the one typing dose worldly tins cry

(1) (Reply)

4 Things You Dont Know About Wearing Bead On The Waist!!! / See The Main Reason Why Teebillz Attacked A Fan(screenshot) / DJ Cuppy Rocks Iro And Buba In Ibiza (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.