Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Photo Of The Day: Desmond Elliot Chows Garri On Fish Lol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Desmond Elliot Chows Garri On Fish Lol (1257 Views)

Desmond Elliot Visits Lagos NYSC Camp At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Desmond Elliot Chows Garri On Fish Lol by Airforce1(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Nollywood actor and director Desmond Elliott has shown that he is not too big for some local food.

The member of the Lagos state House of Representatives shared a picture today (December 10, 2015) on Instagram of him feasting on some local cuisine.

In the picture Desmond Elliott was drinking garri, with a plate of fish by his side.

“So that's garrison and fish” the lawmaker captioned the picture.

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/photo-of-the-day-desmond-elliott-chows-on-garri-fish-id4447059.html

Re: Photo Of The Day: Desmond Elliot Chows Garri On Fish Lol by Airforce1(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Honourable, eku enjoyment grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Desmond Elliot Chows Garri On Fish Lol by Cholls(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2015
My brother na paparazzi jor.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Desmond Elliot Chows Garri On Fish Lol by pyyxxaro: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2015
Sai ijebu Garri

Any other Garri is a counterfeit
Re: Photo Of The Day: Desmond Elliot Chows Garri On Fish Lol by Davied2: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2015
chop chop

So the man uses left hand?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Desmond Elliot Chows Garri On Fish Lol by Michellla(f): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Left Handed Like Me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Desmond Elliot Chows Garri On Fish Lol by ChynoBEATS: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Michellla:
Left Handed Like Me cheesy
Stop being stingy jor, its Like us not Me angry
Re: Photo Of The Day: Desmond Elliot Chows Garri On Fish Lol by Michellla(f): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Stop being stingy jor, its Like us not Me angry
oh you're lefty too cheesy

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE! Nigerian Prostitutes Reveal How They Use Charms To Entice Men / See Hot Noodd Photos Of Amputee Male Models / Photos: Adewale Ayuba Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.