Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu (2219 Views)

What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) / Photos Of Ex-governor Turaki In Court Today, Remanded In Kuje Prison / Gov Okowa Of Delta State Said Anioma Is Bendel Not Part Of Biafra-Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2015
One bitter truth from the daughter of Oyo state ex governor

Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2015
I smell FTC
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by jaymejate: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2015
So what's the point she's makin?

Better stick to your Family
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by mazzi: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2015
Watin she talk biko
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by ojeota(f): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2015
Can someone please explain what she said to me.
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by ayinde2ade(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2015
angry this LovePeddler again?...some1 pls giv dat idiot a hot slap
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by ayinde2ade(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2015
angry this hoe again?.....some1 pls giv dat woman a hot slap 4 face
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by Money40: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2015
The girl is saying the truth, but she just wants to get popularity considering her tribe they are not to trusted
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by Pavore9: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2015
When one is not mentally balanced they hold on to their 'own truth'. If her own family, who knows her more than anyone could have her beaten up, what more can I add?
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by ikennaoma(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Wetin d babe dey yarn self.
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by GetUmad: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2015
Money40:
The girl is saying the truth, but she just wants to get popularity considering her tribe they are not to trusted
if she had said otherwise, would you have considered it as the "truth"?

You lot tend to idolize whoever says anything in your favor. FFK comes to mind. He's now your hero just like this hoe is fast becoming. Meanwhile, few years ago, FFK was an enigma.

When a Wole Soyinka speaks, so far his statement doesn't suggest Asslicking you lot go bazooka on him calling him names. But if he says anything in your favor, he becomes a god.

I could see how of late so many of you people have been worshipping this lady and FFK, making them your mouthpiece . Meanwhile they both have "something" in common.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by wtfCode: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2015
hehehe
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2015
OK
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by cliffbecks: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2015
As for me she have not said anything. Meaningful she is looking for attention .and the person that call her girl nooo she is a mama forget her look.
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by Pheals(f): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
I knew it was oluloyo daughter again.... that insane woman never marry and U believe in her lies @50+ she's a fool forever
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by Money40: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2015
GetUmad:
if she had said otherwise, would you have considered it as the "truth"?

You lot tend to idolize whoever says anything in your favor. FFK comes to mind. He's now your hero just like this hoe is fast becoming. Meanwhile, few years ago, FFK was an enigma.

When a Wole Soyinka speaks, so far his statement doesn't suggest Asslicking you lot go bazooka on him calling him names. But if he says anything in your favor, he becomes a god. When you say the truth we identify with you because we are children of light, now if you know anything ffk said in our favor wich is a lie, please let debate it

I could see how of late so many of you people have been worshipping this lady and FFK, making them your mouthpiece . Meanwhile they both have "something" in common.
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by henroe2k2(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2015
The babe is high on alabokun.....
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by seacoast(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Lol.. I don bend my phone to read more meaning in her point but I only understood little from her point... One mind say u understand the other say na pointless point.. Bye
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by Controlled(f): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2015
Mentally unbalanced as usual.........what a disgraceful woman
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by joystickextend1(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2015
why are u always giving these sick woman unnecessary attention undecided na
Re: Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Black men everywhere shocked

(1) (Reply)

Before We Forget So Soon - Crude Oil Sold For Below $30 In 2008 / Nnamdi Kanu’s Unenviable Dilemma / Nigerians Have Lost Confidence In Buhari - UK Parliament Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.