Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nigeria U23 Players Threaten To Boycott Final Game Vs Algeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria U23 Players Threaten To Boycott Final Game Vs Algeria (774 Views)

Police Shoot To Kill Pure Water Boy In Port Harcourt (threaten Protesters) / Dangerous Winds, Storm Surge Threaten Florida Even As Hurricane Irma Weakens To / Nigerians To Boycott Banks On Tuesday March 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria U23 Players Threaten To Boycott Final Game Vs Algeria by soccerblitz: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2015
the Dream Team Camp is in a state of disarray as the players are unhappy with the way they are treated by the Nigeria Football Federation.
Nigeria edged out hosts Senegal today to book a place in the final of the African U23 Cup Of Nations against Senegal.

“We have not been paid since we began our camping and this is not fair, we are thinking of boycottig the final match” a top source from Senegal informed soccerblitz.net

soccerblitz.net also revealed that the Players have being owed match bonuses and allowances since they opened camp for the Olympic Qualifiers and Coach Samson Siasia is also suffering from non-payment of arrears.

The kits manufacturers have also failed to supply sufficient kits to the team as the players have been forced to wash their training bibs and jerseys.

“We have not received a Single penny from them (NFF) and it is so horrible to say we have been washing and wearing our training kits.” the source continued.

“We want urgent payment of our salaries or else we would not play and that is final”

Three goals will be awarded to Algeria if Dream Team get to boycott the game and CAF might sanction Nigeria..

Re: Nigeria U23 Players Threaten To Boycott Final Game Vs Algeria by deathmen12: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2015
welcm to naija, everything jaga jaga... bt sum pple dey see money to travel round d globe, i nor cal name o
Re: Nigeria U23 Players Threaten To Boycott Final Game Vs Algeria by KelvinKelt(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2015
Why should I ever believe this news? Why should de report come from Senegal? You should have verify this news before pasting it here.
Re: Nigeria U23 Players Threaten To Boycott Final Game Vs Algeria by soccerblitz: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
I verified from the Players
KelvinKelt:
Why should I ever believe this news? Why should de report come from Senegal? You should have verify this news before pasting it here.
Re: Nigeria U23 Players Threaten To Boycott Final Game Vs Algeria by KelvinKelt(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
soccerblitz:
I verified from the Players
You're really funny!

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man Who Sells Water Dispenser Was Caught Doing / Every Father and Nation Loves A Successful Child / I Love Eating Palm Date. Health Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.