Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja (32500 Views)

Nigerian's Response To Atiku Abubakar About Arsenal Winning / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by joburiel(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2015
Na waaaaaa oooooo see gold shocked
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by adren(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2015
Henrypraise:

Shut up ur dirty mouth, as atiku no be him papa make e no blast am?

Hu atiku help? Even ur poor papa sef pple still de blast am, u de here de make noise

Which democrat? Na thief wen dem no catch nai de come out de say: I started a business wit 100naira in January 2015 n by Dec 2015 I av a networth of 6trillion dollars. N de start writing books on how to be a business man or an entrepreneur. ( I hope u understand my point)

yes.. i do

baba weyrey
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by ManTiger(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2015
adren:

you have even committed suicide before murder come..

na him send your papa make he no hustle make am big when he dey young..??

whilst your papa dey chase women, him dey chase relevance and wealth..
now look at him.. look at your papa??!

if atiku be your papa, shey you go dey jamtalk like that??

if you care to know, he's one of the finest democrats Nigeria's ever had.. go get your facts right!!

back to topic,

Baba atiku, welldone ooo!!

Chai, you just reset his destiny to the mayan calenda.
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Osyfellaini(f): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Nigerians sai Baba.
The man of the people. cheesy
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Ahmeduana(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2015
adren:

if you care to know, he's one of the finest democrats Nigeria's ever had.. go get your facts right!!

back to topic,

AND IS "DISGUSTINLY" AMAZING THAT PEOPLE LIKES THIS COMMENT OF YOURS! WELL, NOT SURPRISING AFTER ALL LIKES ATTRACTS LIKES
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by swagaholic: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2015
refiner:
someone should pls ask me why I hate dis atiku of a man angrysomeone should pls ask me why I hate dis atiku of a man
u hate him Cuz ure stupid
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by MrHighSea: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2015
Gud, but Kuwait cn still gv Greek gift.o
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2015
good
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by NigLasPresident: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2015
deebsman1:
Atiku reaping where he did not sow.

that's exactly what the unproductive steward in THE PARABLE OF THE TALENTS told his master and the master ordered that the steward belonging be seized and given to the steward who doubled the most talent... Thus the saying It would be taken from the poor to give to the rich...

1 Like

Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Gamusgamus: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2015
adren:

if you care to know, he's one of the finest

democrats Nigeria's ever had.. go get your facts right!!

back to topic,

why the insult naaah ? just talk your own and ignore his if it didn't go down with you, every body is entitled to his or her own opinion.
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by FuckTheMod: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2015
adren:

back to topic,

Chai!

Wicked grin

You really finish this OZAOEKPE grin
I don't like Atiku though. He's a rogue
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by fineguy11(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Atiku closeness to the gulf countries proves he's in tune with the global sunni islamic doctine of extremism...atiku ruling nigeria in the future spells doom for nigeria..criticize PMB all u want,but he's yet to visit any gulf countries not to talk of receiving gifts...
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by 247notire(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
refiner:
someone should pls ask me why I hate dis atiku of a man angrysomeone should pls ask me why I hate dis atiku of a man
Why? grin
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Gamusgamus: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
adren:

back to topic,

why the insult naaah,
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Gamusgamus: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
adren:

if you care to know, he's one of the finest

democrats Nigeria's ever had.. go get your facts right!!

back to topic,

why the insult naaah ? just talk your own and ignore his if it didn't go down with you, every body is entitled to his or her own opinion.
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by mebrahyeem(f): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
adren:

back to topic,

Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by magicminister: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
adren:

back to topic,

If only you knew better.
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by refiner(f): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
swagaholic:
u hate him Cuz ure stupid
nd u dat lik him,,,,,u re den reasonable Abi? gerarahere mehn!!
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by refiner(f): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
247notire:
Why? grin
becos u re nt serious....y u Dey laff?
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by 247notire(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
refiner:

becos u re nt serious....y u Dey laff?
Dem no fit follow u play again? Swerve jare.
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by bakila: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
gsport:
End time gift to end time former vp and would be president in kingdom of the north
Smoke that weed carefully.
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
AMEN!
Kelklein:
INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YEAR [size=22pt]2016[/size]
4/4/2016 Monday
6/6/2016 Monday
8/8/2016 Monday
10/10/2016 Monday
12/12/2016 Monday

The Calendar of 1999 and Calendar of 2016 are
the same; they have the same Dates and Days, even the Festivals are same.

Who said you cannot get back what you've lost
17yrs ago?!

OR who said you cannot regain the past grace,
opportunity or lost glory?!

I declare unto you now, all your PAST OPPORTUNITIES and LOST GLORY are RESTORED to you..

Get ready for [size=22pt]2016[/size] THE YEAR OF UNLIMITED
SUCCESS!!!!!
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by musicwriter(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
He can now help him lobby his way to Aso rock.
Re: The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by BABANGBALI: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
pls what part of Nigeria is kuwait?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Cherry Igbinedion Celebrates Her 65th Birthday In London (Photos) / Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo State As Equipment Land In Irele (PHOTOS) / Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.