Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims (1804 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by Iykestix: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2015
he posted this yesterday on his facebook profile

1 Like

Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2015
I just luv this man

1 Like

Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by brianking: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2015
NICE ONE..
A CORE BUSINESS MAN INDEED

1 Like

Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by Cholls(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
My brother american get person wey fit talk sense for this world but bcuz of some people wey dey protect their businesses across the world dem make watin dol. Talk foolish.
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
He should send a copy to Seun and his mods, especially the part he mentioned protection of Freedom.

Banning pro-Biafran contributors and deleting their post is anti-Freedom and lacks civility.

Note: See Nairaland Rule 9.

8 Likes

Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by LadyExcellency: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2015
It's good that as a Jew, his parent taught him well.

Millions of Muslims should not suffer because of the actions of 0.01% few among them who spin the interpretation of a holy book written in context of ages to satisfy their savagery and psychological insanity.

2 Likes

Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2015
As a Jew his parent taught him one of the best lesson in life but what has our Imams, Alfas or Emirs been teaching their subjects?

The root cause of this muslim terrorism arise from deception, wrong teaching and poor orientation on Islam tenets.

1 Like

Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2015
Black men everywhere shocked
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by naijapips02: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2015
anything less than this would be very bad for is business. He just said what he had to say.

Next........... angry
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by meezynetwork(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
But Jews are Muslims' most hated enemies. Just saying. Nice one from Mark.

1 Like

Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by techmart(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
nice one Mark.. A core business man

1 Like

Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by buhahaha: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
But every moslem should purge himself of this hate in thier mind and those I'mans should adjust their teachings..cos wen you make pple understand dat they shuld own the earth,I wonder how he will feel seeing another man on d same earth..preach peace,love don't place your value above another persons life..No one fell from heaven and no one worked his way down to the earth... pls ask qustions and make the earth safe for me and you.
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by Dbboy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
this goes to all hypocritical Nigeria who would love this comment but forget that the same is been meted out to the igbos. lets i forget an injustice to one is an injustice to all.
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by dhantey324(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sense making post.
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by missangela: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Iykestix:
he posted this yesterday on his facebook profile

Will he still say this,if he loses his new born child to muslim jihadists/suicide bombers?

1 Like

Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by ernesty20(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nairaland mods shud learn from mark angry
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by paramakina202: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
This standard is for civilised people and nations unlike in Nigeria were they will condemn and punish a whole ethnic group for the actions of few.A place where even a pregnant woman and her unborn baby is not spared because of actions of one to five persons from her ethnic group is saddening.
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by BCISLTD007: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
True to all that
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by Xb4Real: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
He's just been a businessman. I'm sure deep down him he knows Islam is the problem with the world today and should be brought to total extinction. What else did you expect from a man like him?

3 Likes

Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by osesology(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ain't that the truth. Nice one Mark
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by Blackfire(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nice talk, mr mark.

But islam itself dosent tolerate criticism, or leaving the religion unless u want to die, even the word islam means to SUBMIT not peace.
Right from childhood a muslim is taught that u and i, are kaffri (useless human fit for death) ,the quran/hadith is filled with this view.
Do u know what muhamed did to the jews in makah.... I will tell u, because of few people wrongs, he beheaded all the young jewish men....*angry*. Meccan side of the story.
Do u know to a muslim a jew is a monkey /pig... Well a christain should be killed as a gateway to paradise.
I look at the quran+ hadiths i shake with fear of what this time bombs will do to this earth.

2 Likes

Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by naijapips02: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
osesology:
Ain't that the truth. Nice one Mark

Yeah, really nice. Now ask yourself, how many Christians are allowed in muslim forums? Even on Nairaland, we are not allowed in muslim sections.
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by kentrowiz(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
you tried gan an
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by anibirelawal(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Love your neighbour as u love yourself........
Re: See What Mark Zuckerberg Have To Say Concerning The Idea Of The Ban Of Muslims by deanoffaculty: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thumb-up for Mark.......

(1) (Reply)

See The Disastrous State Of A Popular Bridge Between Kano-kaduna Road [photos] / Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? / I Called Wike , But Dss Edited Our Phone Conversation - - Gov . Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.