Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,862,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? (618 Views)

Funny Picture: Naija Parents B Advising Their Daughters Like / School Boy Akpan And Yaradua / Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by OmoNaijaUK(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2009
Pls, does any one know if Yaradua have any other daughters? . I am also a Governor of my rented apartment in Edinburgh.
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by Pittbaby(f): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2009
Correction , Does Yar Adua Have any Daughters?

Why do you want to know ?
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by OmoNaijaUK(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2009
Why do you want to know ?

Because only those of us who are governors are qualified to, ,
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by patwhizkid(f): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2009
. . .to do what?
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by Igwe9(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2009
yes, smiley but taken sad
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by OmoNaijaUK(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2009

yes, but taken :

Igwe, please tell her I love her too!!!
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by StrStruck(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2009
roflmao, I'm mad no one else gets the joke.
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by TOYOSI20(f): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2009
OmoNaijaUK:

Pls, does any one know if Yaradua have any other daughters? . I am also a Governor of my rented apartment in Edinburgh.

LMGBO!!!. . . .goodness, . . .this is too funny!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by gestapo(f): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2009
What are these naija boys in UK turning into

The other day it was one boy lying to girls that he is an heir to a kingdom in nigeria, just to get into their kingdom to mess it up, now another jobless boy claims he is governor of his room looking to be a gold digger

Its sad. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by savanaha: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2009
gestapo:

What are these naija boys in UK turning into

The other day it was one boy lying to girls that he is an heir to a kingdom in nigeria, just to get into their kingdom to mess it up, now another jobless boy claims he is governor of his room looking to be a gold digger

Its sad. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Its a joke because the Yar adua he suppossed president allowed his 21 yr old daughter to marry a 50 something year old man with 3or 4 other wives prior because he is the governor of some state. Chill, the posters comment is actaully extremely funny!!
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by oyinda3(f): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2009
St☆rStruck:

roflmao, I'm mad no one else gets the joke.

I'm surprised too. lol

@ Poster, how old are you? If ur above 60 yrs U might have a shot. do u have a first wife? having a first wife gives u bonus points as well
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by savanaha: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2009
oyinda.:

I'm surprised too. lol

@ Poster, how old are you? If ur above 60 yrs U might have a shot. do u have a first wife? having a first wife gives u bonus points as well

First wife!?!! You mean third wife. He likes the man to have a line of experience with women before his daughters turn. Everyone wants the best for their children
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by Igwe9(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2009
Igwe@ 60, wow! akwobeghi beans akwo. grin the beginning of the journey grin

OmoNaijaUK:

Igwe, please tell her I love her too!!!
ok, I will, cool guess you aren't interested in any of the political offices in Naija? wink
Re: Does Yaradua Have Any Other Daughters? by biola44: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2009
Igwe.:

Igwe@ 60, wow! akwobeghi beans akwo. grin the beginning of the journey grin
ok, I will, cool guess you aren't interested in any of the political offices in Naija? wink

(1) (Reply)

Ask For Ur Shares / Michael Jackson Is Dead Song : / The Evolution Of Human Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.