Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed (847 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by CPriest: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
1. Poor Internet connection
2. Exchange rate (weak naira)
3. PHCN (again!)
4. Corrupt practices
5. Irresponsible politicians
6. Poor infrastructure
7. Irresponsible government services
8. Poor (fake) products and services
9. Ignorance and lack of skills
10. No capital
Re: In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by Cholls(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
My brother why na. When i just wan join politics.
Re: In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by writetopoker: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
in summary

1-10 = 11

11= apc

in conclusion apc must go grin

1 Like

Re: In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by talktonase(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
We must learn to live with this demons...

2 Likes

Re: In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by CPriest: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
My brother why na. When i just wan join politics.

My Nairalanders are just soooo funny. But am serious. I have suffered from almost all these today and it is just noon! It was the frustration that made me post this.

You can join politics, no problem, as long as you are sure you will not look at our money nor ask for night, day, morning, breathing, talking, walking, flying and sleeping allowance.
Re: In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by Cholls(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
CPriest:

My Nairalanders are just soooo funny. But am serious. I have suffered from almost all these today and it is just noon! It was the frustration that made me post this.

You can join politics, no problem, as long as you are sure you will not look at our money nor ask for night, day, morning, breathing, talking, walking, flying and sleeping allowance.
my brother jesos! You mean i can make money from doing all this by just being a politician?
Re: In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by CPriest: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
my brother jesos! You mean i can make money from doing all this by just being a politician?

Oh you don't know? Why do you think they are dying to get there?

But I have warned you, infact I will follow you now, to ensure you DON'T become one of them when you finally become a politician.
Re: In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by Cholls(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
CPriest:

Oh you don't know? Why do you think they are dying to get there?

But I have warned you, infact I will follow you now, to ensure you DON'T become one of them when you finally become a politician.
my brother please follow so i can increase my chances of winning elections when i get there i may will remember you. Thanks
Re: In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by CPriest: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
talktonase:

It is killing productivity. It took me more than one month to open a business bank account. And now I must look for a way to pay and do tax returns every month whether I am here or not.

I almost lost an important discussion this morning - why? My phone which had full network on was telling the other parties "not available". Had to restart,reset, ... meanwhile they were sending emails about inability to reach me.

Same with the Internet, you pay for provider A, B, C... yet they are all the same. What about PHCN? One of the most expensive tarriffs in Africa and yet they are as effective as a gramophone without winding.

When are we going to stop learning to live with S&^#*T? That (those) demons must die. I am fed up.

1 Like

Re: In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by Pidggin(f): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
talktonase:

I am trying to adjust to this reality.
Re: In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by talktonase(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
CPriest:

It is killing productivity. It took me more than one month to open a business bank account. And now I must look for a way to pay and do tax returns every month whether I am here or not.

I almost lost an important discussion this morning - why? My phone which had full network on was telling the other parties "not available". Had to restart,reset, ... meanwhile they were sending emails about inability to reach me.

Same with the Internet, you pay for provider A, B, C... yet they are all the same. What about PHCN? One of the most expensive tarriffs in Africa and yet they are as effective as a gramophone without winding.

When are we going to stop learning to live with S&^#*T? That (those) demons must die. I am fed up.
bros from the way u are speaking plenty english you are new in this country abi?
Re: In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by CPriest: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
talktonase:
bros from the way u are speaking plenty english you are new in this country abi?

Mr T, Aren't we supposed to be in a new Nigeria since May? It's six months now.

By the way it doesn't have to be like that and accepted like that. That is why these enemies 1-XX must die in 2016 so that Nigerians can succeed more.
Re: In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed by talktonase(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
CPriest:

Mr T, Aren't we supposed to be in a new Nigeria since May? It's six months now.

By the way it doesn't have to be like that and accepted like that. That is why these enemies 1-XX must die in 2016 so that Nigerians can succeed more.
learn to be friendlly with ur problems inorder to survive this country.

(1) (Reply)

Analysts Welcome Cbn’s Review Of FX Market Rules / Withdraw Your Fiver, Upwork, Freelancer Earnings @ The Best Rate Ever. / Online Shopping On Bounty.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.