Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Do You Remember Doing This Like A Typical Nigerian When You Were Small? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Remember Doing This Like A Typical Nigerian When You Were Small? (466 Views)

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / "Video of Rat showering like a human goes viral." [Copied] / Difference Between Facebook Owner And A Typical Nigerian Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Doing This Like A Typical Nigerian When You Were Small? by Laitesmart(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Guess this action is quite fading out... But back then... It was somefin of an african mentality... Miss those glorious days....
Do u remmeber doing this?

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Doing This Like A Typical Nigerian When You Were Small? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Do You Remember Doing This Like A Typical Nigerian When You Were Small? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
But I actually never bathed outside.

But elder sisters did d bathing for me.
Re: Do You Remember Doing This Like A Typical Nigerian When You Were Small? by tpiar: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
No, never, who is asking and why do they need the info?
Re: Do You Remember Doing This Like A Typical Nigerian When You Were Small? by aminho(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2015
Yes na in maiduguri with nkechi and chioma my neighbors while the older once will be watching us its usually after hide and seek or the game of Garre garre (rolling of tyres)epic memories i don't know where my chioma is wish we could meet again

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls / Police Arrest Soldier For Supplying Arms To Robbers / Nigerian Guys Vs Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.