Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

6 Reasons Students Love The New Pass.ng Jamb Cbt App - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Reasons Students Love The New Pass.ng Jamb Cbt App (579 Views)

Www.jamb.org.ng – JAMB Portal For Checking Institution You Have Been Posted For / Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School / WWW.JAMB.ORG.NG – JAMB Registration, Exam, Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Students Love The New Pass.ng Jamb Cbt App by PassNg: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
The pass.ng team just launched a new version of the online jamb cbt practice application.

Pass.ng is an exams preparatory e-testing platform which helps student in Nigeria prepare for major examinations. At Pass.ng, the belief is that constant dedicated practice makes perfect.

The new platform boasts of features which encourage a hassle-free learning process with well researched resources that boost academic performance on the go…READ MORE ---->>> http:///1OT7BuU
Re: 6 Reasons Students Love The New Pass.ng Jamb Cbt App by godwinstringed1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
PassNG. It was your application that made me score 259 in my jamb years ago. This is just to tell you that you contributed to my success today, and you created a smile in my face.

I used your android application and it scaped me through failure... I had extraordinary success and it was that your application that helped me... Thank you for making my life better. I can never forget your impact in my life.

(1) (Reply)

Talent For Governance Training Scholarships For Developing Countries In Holland / A Reason For Joblessness In Nigeria / Andhra Pradesh SBTET Exam Result 2016 Of Diploma C09 1st Year,3rd,4th,5th,6th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.