Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,290 members, 7,846,321 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (671064 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Aminat508(f): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun please lock this thread angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by oppyworld: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yes oooo 1 Niger... Grt move
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Opiosko: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Toks2008:
I have a strong feeling that Seun have been threatened by the federal government cos this stands of his is totally unacceptable,unethical and very very demeaning.
Lolz! No one threatened him jor.
Suen has always been and will remain a classless soul.
pity the poor brute.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by vladimiros: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hypocrisy is when you don't have light and water because the Nigerian government does not let your state have full power over its resources, but you come to nairaland to bash another man's right to secede

Hypocrisy is when your Nigerian military killed young innocent protesters, yet you dont cry for them you mock their death and you a fellow youth..

Congratulations Nigerian youths, enjoy your suffering..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by zimoni(f): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
modath:

When our commonwealth thread went south, they were jubilating not knowing Seun is going do justice to all equally!! cheesy grin cheesy grin

I'm just reading the tantrums like, Internet get infinite space, go & congregate elsewhere, person say comot from my intellectual property, dem begin wail. Na by force?. grin grin cheesy

Alaafia ni gbogbo wa wa oo, iwo na nko?
se ni o n se mi bi be ki odun yi ma pari.. ile ti dun moo mi daada. grin

E ma da won loun jarey.

Alaafia ni mo wa, mo wa ni office mi. A n mura fun evening games. E pele, e ku igbadun leave. E sara giri, ise ma bere ni jan.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BlueK1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
biafra? can the igbos really sustain if even given?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by fizziea(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
estyvino:
Take a clue from Wole Soyinka who said yu cannot defeat an Idea, Biafran Idea must be actualize someday, With or without this forum.

I registered August 9th 2012
Time spent online; 29days & 21hrs still counting.

My movement is a movement of good cause, and am so proud to admit. So ur threat! We have Linda, and many others

Hiissss out

[size=20pt] ode dem force u join! [/size]
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by vladimiros: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Aminat508:

because people are speaking against oppression of speech he should lock thread abi?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by hummerwise(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
To hell wit tribal promotion! This is d problem! Evrybdy wants to promote his tribe! What is soo special about our tribes! Do u eat tribe! We ve seen brotherss of same tribe kill each other! Let us grow beyond this tribe mentality stuff!

i tire ooo,,, wah is so special abt bin a yoruba igbo or hausa.... them dey pay us...
if one dies, God is not going to ask wah tribe one is from....
if you die as an igbo man,, yu die as human
if you die as a yoruba man,, yu die as human
if you die as an hausa man,, yu die as human..

why carry this tribe thing on ur head....
one can only fight for ones head not even for ones brother..
tribe is only bin used as an identification,No one will pay yu cos yu belong to one tribe...
go for an interview in any company today,, irrespective of ur tribe, they only employ based on merit...
yu die for ur tribe,, yu die for nufin,, 2months after no one rememberz yu cos life goes on...
am a true born yoruba dude doesnt min am bin paid as a yoruba man
i work for wah i earn

words always enuf for the wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Aminat508:
Seun lock this thread
Mynd44 wake up
Lalasticlala ishilove
Someone lock this thread

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by bidexiii: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Adebowaletunji:

seun see am a YORUBA GUY BUT MAKE I TELL U THIS IS DEMONIC AND INSENSITIVE TO IMPINGE ON OTHER ETHNIC GROUP'S FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO US WHEN ABIOLA'S ELECTION WAS ANNULLED AND IT DIDNT STOP AT THAT BUT WAS SUBSEQUENTLY KILLED..SO IF THE MEDIA WASNT THERE WE YORUBAS WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL KILLED.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE....WHY NOT ALLOW THEM SPEAK UP TO FIND SOLUTION TO THEIR PROBLEM YET IF THE MENTION PALESTINE U HYPROCRITES WILL BE BASHING AT ISRAEL AND SAYING PALESTINE SHOULD BE LET GO..THIS IS HYPOCRISY

INFACT SEUN U WILL ROT IN HELL IS U DONT STEP BACK

U CAN BAN A THE SUBMISSION OF A DIFFERENT THINKING YORUBA FELLOW IF U WISH BUT THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS REMAIN

SEUN can't stop any body from expressing there opinion, he does not have the power neither can he stop the revolution. But he has the right to state the rules of the game here on Nairaland. And if you read carefully through the lines; what he was saying his that promoting Biafran in such a way that will disrupt nairalanders would not be tolorated, simple as ABC......
But if you think you you are not comfortable poses kindly LOG OUT cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ezeomaigbo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Don't trample on my right to freedom of speech. Let me bear the "after speech" fallout. Unless it's safe to say u've sold out Mr Seun.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is totally wrong Seun, how can u shut people up from speaking their mind, wat ever happened to freedom of speech, You yorubas are just too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Benoxvals(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pidggin:
If only this country was working, who will want to leave.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Flameneo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
It is well

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by finalboss(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Your mom is the goat! She fvcks your younger brother and feed you with her menses. Useless, dirty Yoloba troll!
pls ban this dude
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Allosaurus: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Aminat508:
When they're still gathering traffic? This is buzzynessu grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by kahara(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

You need a better adviser Seun. You are getting it all wrong. Nairaland forum is no longer a nigerian thing. It has gone global like Facebook and others. The owner of Facebook wont even dare to utter this thrash cos it is against the principles of self determination and freedom of xpression. You are just being bigoted n ill informed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Abeos(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
I thought as years moved by, people of this Biafra should have gained their senses. Why would still have d same mentality as you people had in 1967. When will the adage one bitten twice shy appeal to you. Never learning from mistakes.
Being deceived in 1967 by power hungry leaders has not taught you guys lesson. And to those saying that it is not political, they should have an explanation why all these Biafra rants never came during the six years of Jonathan but has erupted within few months of Buhari's administration. Don't be fooled

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by megabyte2(f): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
vladimiros:

[size=14pt]
why won't you
after your politicians have divided you with tribalism and religion

your media is using repressive tactic on you

and u are loving it
[/size]
Why are you so pained oga Seun said what he wants on his forum ,I didn't please

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Allosaurus: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
[s]
finalboss:
pls ban this dude
[/s]
Ban your father! angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by robosky02(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:

You go die of hate...

e pain u

kpele hmmm

dont take what you see on social network too personal else you have HBP
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Panshow(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chai! Yawa don gas for some people.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by finalboss(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eledan:

O join Nairaland l'oni, o ti n'puro
Oloshi le'yin omo Nnnah yi sha . grin grin
Eni to'ni NL so'wipe ohun o fe gbo n'pa Bia-wetin mo l'ori forum own, e 'nke kiri.
lolling ... Eyin kala gan o ...otipoju

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by vladimiros: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
megabyte2:
Why are you so pained oga Seun said what he wants on his forum ,I didn't please
[size=13pt]It pains me because you just stopped the senate from censoring the social media

meanwhile Seun is doing what his colleagues fought against
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by speaktome(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ibu aturu awusa

[quote author=finalboss post=40874999][/quote]
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun, whoever advised you, advised you wrongly. I want to believe it was lai Mohammed that prevailed on you. I am Yoruba and I believe that people should be able to express themselves. Read all my previous post, and understand me. I wonder why we yoruba's are scared of biafra. Seun, don't be the one to enforce decree 4 for FG
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NigLasPresident: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun is right though and correct in every way in his actions... For those screaming HUMAN RIGHTS Please remember nairaland is first someone business generating income daily that can't afford to go down not even for a day.... Imagine the effect too on nairalanders... Remember there was a recent meeting with Lai Mohammed with top Nigerian bloggers not long ago... Seun is only doing the right thing to protect our beloved nairaland from being taken away from us... I would advise the Biafran guys to bear with nairaland... Imagine if it were ur business? Would you allow the actions of outside forces let the government take away ur business? Let's move ahead the owner of the forum has spoken and let's abide to his suggestions.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sukkot: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
nedu213:
Very primitive and irritating move from sheun or wat u cal Ur self simply cos u founded d Internet (sorry I mean a site)

"Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra."

Seun u have a lot of haters now. Even a fetus will never respect u.
but a fetus has no opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by steppin: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Beremx:
Same here o my brother. Mynd44 banned me for no reason. According to him he said i created a thread in the wrong section and I was posting off topic on one thread. I haven't been online since 4days and my first post was in property section where i run my advert and second post was on Ishilove's thread where i quoted her saying "you go hear am". next thing i saw was a ban. I sent him email to protest my ban and he ignored me.

Seun Osewa,kindly caution your moderator mynd44 on how he goes around banning unjustly.
Even you? They have used your Igbotic ass and dumped you. grin
APC doing what they do best. Before elections, berem could do whatever she wanted to...even ban members.. Lol. But see her now... Just like the rest of us in the hands of the dictator Seun and his jobless minion mynd44, whose sole duty is to ban anyone that opens a thread or posts about biafra.
Take heart sister... I hope you're enjoying the hardship change you wanted so bad.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by finalboss(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Ban your father! angry
i see you dnt hv respect...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.