Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (670160 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by funmercy1(f): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abeg ooooo,
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by eazydon(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=kwis post=40877722]

cheesy see this crayfish!! Shuuu!! cheesy these people too dey make persin laugh chaiii!!.
I
[/quot

Don't let me remember you, idiot
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mr. Seun. You are right to place a censure on Biafran activities on Nairaland. it was getting out of hand. good move.

But could I suggest a slight modification,

let the mods be the only ones to post news items about Biafra, after all they are news items and we will wanna know what's going on in that arena.

people can discuss, But once the discussion starts to be dragged in the mud with insults, curses and abuses, then the mods should close the thread immediately.

opinion articles on biafra should be totally banned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by 2kris(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Correct guy. grin
How will I now be an immigrant in Nigeria? angryImpossicant! Even Phyno won't agree to leave Olamide and come to Biafra...

Threads that promote one Nigeria should thrive on our homepage, not otherwise.
Some people are getting it twisted already, feel free to promote your tribe _ I think the problem here is doing it at the detriment of national unity.

Why are some people pained, if it pains you too much_open Biafraland...Seun is a NIGERIAN, you don't expect him to promote anything that threatens his country's unity!
Haba!

#TeamOneNigeria
*continues chatting with Yoruba boyfriend* lols tongue
u too should stop listening to psquare,flavour,don jazzy.what ever happened to freedom of speech and expression.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by blessingee: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
vladimiros:

have you been here the past 6 months?

This isn't a proof, but a question!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by funmercy1(f): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abeg ooooo,"pls don't make racist and tribalistic comments on did section"and did is 4 ,every tribe in 9ja not Ibo's .biko Dede na Dada,every tin is not always abt u.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DoctorMcgruff: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
see how ppl are vexing....does Nairaland put food on your table, How does this affect the price of Garri? E day PAIN una well...Good. Jobless Touts...use your so called imagination and go build your own site where u can do whatever u want.....Bad Belle Kills

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by vladimiros: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ioannes:
Mr. Seun. You are right to place a censure on Biafran activities on Nairaland. it was getting out of hand. good move.

But could I suggest a slight modification,

let the mods be the only ones to post news items about Biafra, after all they are news items and we will wanna know what's going on in that arena.

people can discuss, But once the discussion starts to be dragged in the mud with insults, curses and abuses, then the mods should close the thread immediately.

opinion articles should be totally banned.

do you know how authoritarian that sounds?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Aminat508:
Seun please lock this thread angry
Supported, I think this thread should be LOCKED, enough views have been aired.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
seun, I don't support Biafra but please don't play with your stomach infrastructure except you've been paid by the oppressors. boycotting of your site will be eminent if you start taking sides and dishing apolitical stance.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by estyvino(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
funmercy1:
Abeg ooooo,

Weyting you dey beg for, Seun is a disgrace to me personally coz I have come to love nairaland more than any other social network. Buh for this reason I will deactivate my account.

Hiiisss out

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by vladimiros: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
blessingee:

This isn't a proof, but a question!

[size=18pt]let me be brief..

I don't think you spend time on polictics section so let me explain it to you as best as i can

everyday for the past 3 or 4 months, there is a thread created about the Biafra movement, most times showing photos of their protests

for example this thread of Orji kalu saying igbos have right to protest
https://www.nairaland.com/2785888/igbos-right-clamour-self-determination-orji#40761359

or this thread of Biafra rally in asaba
https://www.nairaland.com/2553153/pictures-ipob-holds-rally-asaba

or this protest of Biafra in port harcourt
https://www.nairaland.com/2720173/over-10-million-ipob-members

THERE ARE MANY!!
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mulattoclaro(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Get a life pls
your father. W
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by praxisnetworks: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Seun,
Very very very wrong. People have a right to agitate for what they consider to be their rights. Your arbitrary decision to muzzle this right is to say the least stunning. I'm non Igbo but I believe that if the Yoruba and Hausa look down on the Igbos then they might as well let them go. Unless you have received email from DSS then you must share with us so we know who to hold responsible if nairaland goes down or you disappear
Hear your silly talk...
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by praxisnetworks: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
estyvino:

Weyting you dey beg for, Seun is a disgrace to me personally coz I have come to love nairaland more than any other social network. Buh for this reason I will deactivate my account.

Hiiisss out
Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Favolly(f): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Miscellaneous:

u see u have proven beyond all reasonable doubt that u are a pig! One that has no bearing, shape and all there is. If u believe he is childish ain't u too? Like I said, say all u can ..... he won't near warri because of u. And for the record, a shoe doesn't av IQ... be constructive in ur words. It helps argument like this you know...... receive sense!
Typical nairaland behaviour... resorting to name-calling when you don't know what else to say.

Your blood was so hot that you didn't see that I said 'size' of my shoe.

I even said 'touche'.. acknowledging that you may have won the argument. But you didn't even try to understand it. Except of course you actually believe that Seun will go to Warri, in which case, my shoe size wins grin

You're telling me to be constructive.... Lol! I can't do this
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by dombenis(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Gaborone:
Many will not take this lightly, but at the end of the day, it is his site and he has every right to place his rules. Such is life.

lol

#The manner of communicating it shows raw intelligence by the way.
y. if you cause me,I ill cause you too but when you bless me I ill also bless you. any one who cause Biafra must be cause by most high God.remember that we igbos re not enjoying in this country as a citizen, rather yoruba and hausa re enjoying in this country as if it belong to them alone. and Nigeria is over 40 million people .which is to big enough for one person to govern.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by blessingee: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
vladimiros:

[size=18pt]let me be brief..

I don't think you spend time on polictics section so let me explain it to you as best as i can

everyday for the past 3 or 4 months, there is a thread created about the Biafra movement, most times showing photos of their protests

for example this thread of Orji kalu saying igbos have right to protest
https://www.nairaland.com/2785888/igbos-right-clamour-self-determination-orji#40761359

or this thread of Biafra rally in asaba
https://www.nairaland.com/2553153/pictures-ipob-holds-rally-asaba

or this protest of Biafra in port harcourt
https://www.nairaland.com/2720173/over-10-million-ipob-members

THERE ARE MANY!!
[/size]

This is how a mature conversation should look like grin grin grin grin

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by poshestmina(f): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
In as much as I don't pray for war /voilence,this is wrong on every level..Whatever happened to freedom of speech? U love igbos and Niger Deltans so much and u people can not let go? Dude Really

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
vladimiros:

do you know how authoritarian that sounds?

oh yes I do. purposely.

let's look at it this way. if Nairaland were to be a household family and Seun was the daddy, what would you say about his parenting abilities, seeing Nairalanders running amok on this forum with pure hatred for each other.

politics section should be for us to discuss salient national issues that should promote the unity of the country not divide it and not to be distracted by secessionists.

it is called Nairaland for a reason.

if secessionists want a forum to vent their anger, they should go to radio biafra on Facebook or even open their own forum.

I love Igbos, hausas, and every other tribe in Nigeria.

it doesn't mean the Igbos can't or shouldn't aspire to secede, But they can go elsewhere and promote that, not on NAIRAland.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
But at least can we still kall Nigeria a zoo? grin
Better modify rule 9.5 o! Because the zoo will soon fall.
#Promise.

#Chukwokikeabiama!
Stupid one man business called Nairaland! Just imagine what the illiterate is saying. I don't blame u its like u want IPOB hackers to pull down this site. Challenge me!
Low life!

Oya ban me...idle worshiper!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by globalwaly(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
EndTime Rules
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=eazydon post=40880716][/quote]

Get your bragging substance less self. Out of here bro.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
#Promise.

#Chukwokikeabiama!
Stupid one man business called Nairaland! Just imagine what the illiterate is saying. I don't blame u its like u want IPOB hackers to pull down this site. Challenge me!
Low life!

Oya ban me...idle worshiper

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
F50:
#Promise.

#Chukwokikeabiama!
Low life!

Oya ban me...idle worshiper!

Ipob people running a website on a joomla cms? Ipob hacker indeed. I challenge you. Get me my ip first. Beating chests empty as vacuum.

Propagate Biafra somewhere else simple.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kay03: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is a wrong ill advised move from you because every group has the sacred right to peaceful self determination and this right is protected by the united nations. What you ought to do is to advise participants to air their views in a civilized and peaceful manner
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by blessingee: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dear Biafrans,

Please i just opened a new forum for all Biafrans both home and abroad

Feel free to visit.

www.bia-fra-land.com

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely,

Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by endoski: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
This is not right bro,there's freedom of expression
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kay03:
This is a wrong ill advised move from you because every group has the sacred right to peaceful self determination and this right is protected by the united nations. What you ought to do is to advise participants to air their views in a civilized and peaceful manner

Not to make the website inhospitable for the majority of Nigerians.

Freedom of speech is for the civil. Not any troll who would rain curses and abuses on anything pro unity or pro peace.
A group who would comfortably call the majority of other tribes animals, call the nation a zoo needs to have a seperate platform not aggravate and chase people who just want normal information from a website.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by eazydon(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
derecho:
Read a few comments and all I see is an answer to somebody's prayers.Webmasters and programmers,una dey see opportunity?h
2016 will be greater.

I and my group have given them a warning. 72hrs. Or Nairaland will be gone

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

What arrogance!! This is an insult to every Igbo man whether dead or alive. You mean i cannot express myself freely on Nairaland because I’m Igbo and i support Biafra. Seun you're sick if you think you can insult the Igbo race and get away with it.

I believe in Biafra and it is my wish that my children live in a free country where they don’t have to build a tall wall around their house just to feel a sense of security.

It is my wish that my children enjoy uninterrupted power supply.
It is my wish that my children open the faucet and drink clean water.
It is my wish that they live happily and share equal opportunities with their counterparts.

You can enjoy your anti-Igbo Nairaland alone because i will not be a member of an anti-Igbo forum. HuangCheng wishes you well on your forum as I urge Ndi-Igbo to resist this insult and deactivate their accounts too, I’m out of here.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
eazydon:

I and my group have given them a warning. 72hrs. Or Nairaland will be gone

Boy u ain't gonna do Poo. Mr Ezra Mac from aba

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.