Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (670514 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2016
mandax:

CONFAB Report can't be implemented by Buhari government because Buhari believes that the present political status quo - rigged political structure and over-empowered Abuja central government - favours his northern Nigeria most.
Northern Nigeria soldiers created the undue large number of states and local government areas in the north by wrong use of land mass as yard stick. With this structure, more of Nigeria's development resources, including federal allocations are sucked up to the north.

The north also acquires undue large number of political representation in the NASS, and in all facets of the political process, with which it literally dictates what can only be in Nigeria, including who will be president.

Jonathan pleaded with the south west in Lagos during one of his campaign trips to vote him for second term so that he would implement the CONFAB Report, because the then National Assembly was hostile to the CONFAB.

Jonathan is nothing but a drunkard. he had the opportunity to implement immediately the resolutions of the confab he didn't. he wanted to use it to blackmail the southwesterners into voting for him, he forgot that he himself called them "sophisticated".
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by naszee: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2016
That's nice. I fully support this decision
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by meccuno: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
This thread should be closed.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tolexy111: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ooowk
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Did seun just remove Biafra and replaced it with secessionists? That's funny cos at the end, he is still saying same thing.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nathaniel123(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
OK na
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by melejo(m): 9:06am On Jun 11, 2016
Seun you got it wrong, yes absolutely wrong. I know someone would quickly reply me that it's your site butt remember that the site got it's relevance by the number of people that use it including your arch enemies (Igbos). But you are bold to allow anyone that insults the said Biafra go without banning. ****

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by kettykin: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2016
Wonders shall never end in nairaland from nairaland says no to biafra now to nairaland Says no to secessionist.
This change is really pervasive
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by anyicash(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.
why have you chosen to use the word "nonsense" in ur statement?...it simply means you are completely tribalistic and undiplomatic as well.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Unbrandedguy: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2016
All I ask NL is one question.
HOW DO U KNOW WHICH IS THE WILL OF GOD.
One Nigeria or Divisions into smaller United Nations.
Reply with proofs

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sashash(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
by the name of this site ..nairaland which is in tiadem with the state of Nigeria....Seun is right...
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
melejo:
Seun you got it wrong, yes absolutely wrong. I know someone would quickly reply me that it's your site butt remember that the site got it's relevance by the number of people that use it including your arch enemies (Igbos). But you are bold to allow anyone that insults the said Biafra go without banning. ****
SERIOUSLY, ITS VERY DISHEARTENING! I HAVE NOT SEEN A TRIBE THAT HATE IGBOS LIKE THE YORUBAS. BUT THE MORE THE HATRED, THE MORE WE KEEP WAXING STRONGER. WE CANT BE STOPPED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
omenka:
Mr Seun, do not cower under the threats and blackmail of these people that are bent on ruining your creation. Let them go ply their trade of hatred and destruction elsewhere if they can't respect the Rules here- no one is holding them back.

Nairaland would NOT be used as a propaganda haven for Boko Haram.

It will NOT be used as a propaganda haven for IPOB.

It will NOT be used as a propaganda haven for NDA.

And it will certainly not be used as a tool to wreck havoc on the Nigerian state in whatever guise.

Anyone who want to do the aforementioned should go create their own sites where they can do so unimpeded. They will certainly not be missed.

Thank you for taking the steps expected of a patriotic Nigerian citizen.

Cc: Mynd44.
FOR YOUR MIND NA YOU ARE NOT TALKING OUT OF PREJUDICE AND SENTIMENTS. NO BE ONLY PATRIOTIC CITIZEN.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ogbulaba(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2016
EmoBoy:
1. You Nigerians complain and agree that the country is not united but are opposed to people who are agitating to form a country free from these problems
2. Like Sweetguy25 said in his thread, Yoruba and hausa are the only two tribes enjoying this scam called Nigeria. Igbos and their sisters in the Nigerian Delta don't gain anything by being Nigerians. The only reason Yoruba are happy being Nigerians is because the development of Nigeria is taking place in their region.
3. Nigeria does Not love the Igbos and Niger Deltans. Please remove that statement from. The Riverine environment of the Niger Delta has been destroyed from oil activities that bankrolls the country. Yoruba and Hausa don't care.
only if u could come to d realization dat ur problems are not coursed by the yorubas n Hausa but by ur own greedy n selfish leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by kaycekay: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
This is completely unacceptable,Seun where is your conscience telling people who wants to be free not to speak up oh my God where is it done in the world.So no more freedom of expression abi,just because we are using your site you can go ahead and ban us but you can't stop the realization of Biafra..As a matter of fact is already a reality.Those who tried to stop Martin lurter king jr what happened even after martin was gone,blacks today have a say in America...So bear it in your mind that you can't stop the struggle...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.