Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics (1494 Views)

Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) / Wuraola Otiti, Ooni's Wife Pregnant? Photos Of Baby Bump / Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by Mztarstrechy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Some Nigerians have reacted after a photo of a female police officer fanning the wife of newly crowned Ooni of Ife, Olori Adebisi Adebukola
Ogunwusi at the coronation of the Yoruba monarch surfaced online.

Here are some reactions to the photo from Facebook above

Re: Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by northvietnam(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
can't say much, am not from there and I have no right to question what happened

Even the Almighty queen of England might be guilty of that too , just that the white love protecting theirs.
for Some people mind ,why will she be fanned by a police officer. but they forget we do all sort of rubbish when we hear the name pastor , prophet , Reverend , and we even dash them our money after prostrating .

she is the first lady (I stand to be corrected) of a powerful traditional Office in the west ..
and u know police , like being mumuish just for madam to see her a hard working and dash her more CBN notes

people should learn to respect people's privacy and tradition.

please fellas I just said my mind, biko don't quote me wrongly cs I don't have have time for debate this afternoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by orobs93(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
What else can I say

Bless
Re: Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by drey076(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
What a country we are where the rich can do anything
Re: Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by xmileeasy: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
I won't be surprise if Nigeria police starts fanning robbers and prisoners
Re: Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by absoluteSuccess: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Almighty formula
Re: Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
What rubbish.The one's wife has embarrassed the police.
Re: Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
A non government official fa.
Re: Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by tpiar: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
i assume the point of the picture is to focus on her footwear.
Re: Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by x6blade(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Infact I won't comment on this because I am too angry to even start
Re: Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by Sholeyb: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Has anyone considered that the Policewoman may not actually be fanning the olori; but herself? Sometimes, pictures can be taken at angles that suggest something other than what is really going on. I personally cannot see the officer fanning the olori. What I see is a Policewoman holding a fan.
Re: Nigerians Blast Ooni's Wife After A Police Officer Was Pictured Fanning Her(pics by macof(m): 3:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Na wa o. One police officer is fanning herself or somebody and the next thing is to start talking about their policies in the UK and usa
Jobless people

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Masquerade Spotted In Abakaliki Town (pics) / Oganyi Angwa(igala)festival In Idah Kogi State / Igbo And IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.