Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa (57470 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Amanwulu1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
phidel147:
VICTORY FOR DEMOCRACY.. SHEBI AS VERDICT FAVOUR PDP EDON PURE BE DAT..... ARANT NONSENSE...
is ouk pdp or ppA? Political beer parlour comentators.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by LadyExcellency: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chukazu:

what are you talking about, with 95 percent, why didnt they make one of their own a governor before now.?now you finally have power, make we hear word.

It is only in the last election that the government at the centre was in their favour against what was obtainable in the past where the federal and state powers/might were used to rewrite results.

Do you know that Aba North APGA Assembly man was defeated in the tribunal by PDP candidate of Ngwa extraction?
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Vanquay:
Look at them acting like Baboons...Fvcking Monkeys lipsrsealed
If a white folk or coloured person calls d blacks monkey you will be sad calling them racist, but what do we call you now for abusing people that are happy on their own 'jeje'?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by DIVINE78: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
It takes f00ls to jubilate over the victory of an 1diot who along with his mother impoverished Abia state.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by yayankainuwa: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
AmadiAba:

Breaking News!!!

The Court of Appeal sitting in Owerri has sacked the Senator representing Abia North, Sen. Mao Ohuabunwa and ordered a fresh election in the Senatorial zone within 90 days.

BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation in Aba, Ohafia, Arochukwu, Umuahia Others Over Kalu’s Apeal Court Victory

Our correspondents in various cities and towns in Abia state are reporting series of wild jubilation in the streets as news breaks of Orji Uzor Kalu’s victory over Mao Ohuabunwa at the Court of Appeal Owerri.

From Arochukwu to Umunneochi, from Ohafia to Bende, Umuahia to Aba the story is the same: people streaming to the streets to celebrate what they call “Justice for the people and a restoration of the people’s mandate” Those who could not join in the streets gather in small groups to discuss the good news of the day and it’s implication to the Otti vs Ikpeazu case also at the Tribunal.

Stay with us, we shall keep an eye on the development and bring you more updates and photos as they become available.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=30066
Wait a minute , did I hear you say Nigerian Senate, Biafran senate nko? mtsss ......bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Maski87: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
These people are stupid don't they go to work
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by IgrigiEOD: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
**grins** That pic was taken during aragbeshola's victory in oshogbo. The guy who later declared famine on the good people of osun. **grins**

Find the proof here on a 2014 NL thread on osun polls.

www.nairaland.com/1849542/osun-poll-today-what-happening/45#25350752#25350752

The picture was sourced from vanguard. Proof here.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/osun-decides-disaster-as-motorist-knocks-down-6-yr-old-boy-during-apc-celebration/

**grins**

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by ipreach: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
No wonder Orji Uzor Ual visited Buhari
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by xtervaganza(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ouk a billionaire fighting for the post of a mere senator when he should consolidate on his position and become a kingmaker

If care is not taken he will soon be disgraced like Ladoja or David mark
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by IgrigiEOD: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Is that picture a real picture of d people celebrating ? If it is I can't help but wonder what's in it for them. Oh well that's how I celberate when my beloved gunners win

**grins**

Fake pics, see proof.
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/osun-decides-disaster-as-motorist-knocks-down-6-yr-old-boy-during-apc-celebration/

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Dvessel(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
The APC new senate President, read my lips!
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by bchi(f): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Emekamex:
A good one When will they sack T. A. Orji
I pray he will be disgrace out from NASS.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by marlockj: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
AmadiAba:

Breaking News!!!

The Court of Appeal sitting in Owerri has sacked the Senator representing Abia North, Sen. Mao Ohuabunwa and ordered a fresh election in the Senatorial zone within 90 days.

BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation in Aba, Ohafia, Arochukwu, Umuahia Others Over Kalu’s Apeal Court Victory

Our correspondents in various cities and towns in Abia state are reporting series of wild jubilation in the streets as news breaks of Orji Uzor Kalu’s victory over Mao Ohuabunwa at the Court of Appeal Owerri.

From Arochukwu to Umunneochi, from Ohafia to Bende, Umuahia to Aba the story is the same: people streaming to the streets to celebrate what they call “Justice for the people and a restoration of the people’s mandate” Those who could not join in the streets gather in small groups to discuss the good news of the day and it’s implication to the Otti vs Ikpeazu case also at the Tribunal.

Stay with us, we shall keep an eye on the development and bring you more updates and photos as they become available.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=30066

World most foolishhhhh people are found only in nigeria.

1ST THEY WILL BE RERUN

2ND IF ANY OF THEM WINS THEY DNT KNW YOU.

SO WHY WILD JUBILATION LIKE THIS.

STAYED @ HOME DURING ELECTION, I SAW PPL FIGHTING REASON BEST KNOWN TO THEM.
I WAS LIKE WHAT MOTIVATE THIS PPL LIKE THIS.CUZ AFTER THE ELECTION NONE OF THEM WERE MENTIONED AS MINISTERS,SENATORS,REP OR DEPUTY.

CHAI NIGERIA!! TO BE TRUTHFUL I GOT MY VOTERS CARD JST FOR ONE REASON,AND THAT WAS IDENTITY AS NATIONAL ID DELAYED ALOT.ELSE I KNW NOTHING ABT ELECTION
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by chi4ik4(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
phidel147:
VICTORY FOR DEMOCRACY.. SHEBI AS VERDICT FAVOUR PDP EDON PURE BE DAT..... ARANT NONSENSE...
can't u just read before u type this trash? he is not a PDP member but PPA. Odeh.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by dedugbaa(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Why are they rejoicing I thought they wanted no part of the so called Zoo,I don't understand does it mean the massive protest in the S/east is sponsored
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
That dude on ground sha grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by goshen26: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Aminat508:
picture of you jubilating tongue

Or idontbilivit
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by UncleJudax(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
I have not the faintest of clues that Orji Uzor Kalu contested for anything in the April polls.

He is a criminal anyway.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Frankiss44(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
cathodekazim:

That pix is a scam

I don't blv this

Tht was when Aregbesola won his election against Omisore in d last Osun general election

Tht pix was taking in Osogbo

*those guys rolling on d floor

Zoom it very well, yu will see Omisores poster

Nairalanders cn lie sha

Spit on ops name

Ole

Guy your eyes sharp oh.. Nice one.
This OP Na confirm goat Sha

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Cannonleo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
celebrations angry op must be high on cheap dudu weed..everywhere is calm in umuahia nd aba

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by keally: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
phidel147:
. Hatred for PDP has blinded you, is Orji for PDP or PPA? Check up b4 commenting arrant nonsense.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by ukelament(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
there are still many rivers to cross for kalu.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Bosc(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
What was the rationale/yardstick used to decide this case considering the fact that APGA came second from INEC result and PPA came a distant 3rd in the last polls?
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Bryan812(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
20bc:
Wow let the celebration continue... With all the money this N!gga has what is he still looking for with govt money....

He's not looking for money, He's looking for power

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by DMfreak: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
XOGBADO:
wao! Congrats to the people of abia.

Its a senatorial election, so what's the congrats to Abia people For? besides what's the big deal about orji winning his appeal? Is he different from Ohuabunwa?
Do you know him better than we in Abia?
Is T.A not his produce, has he not been given 8 uninterrupted years to govern Abia state?
What foundation did he lay?..
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by ifeomamaria: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
This God is too much. Just exercise patience he will see u through in ur predicament. Orji Uzo Kalu is a living testimony.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by 20bc(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bryan812:

He's not looking for money, He's looking for power
They are both the same thing when you have money you have power except for those dummies that don't know how to use them
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by ojnnaco(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dats Great .... Remainder Thief After (T.A) ORJI .... Justice must Prevail ......
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by billyG(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
PDP go hear ween!shey dem get mouth to insult &ridicule d judiciary. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by lailo: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
We can all see now dat d problem is PDP rigging all elections and not APC trying to tamper with people's mandate.I already foresaw all these things happening to PDP
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Appeal court-sacks-sekibo-from-senate-two-rivers-pdp-reps.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Offorfelix(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
why should i jubillat should that make a change but if their ll be a change that ll be great;well congrat my man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.