Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU (42711 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Officially Signs Out Of UNILAG As He Convokes / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father / Nollywood Actor, Lala Dapo Convocates Today At Obafemi Awolowo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by mikron(m): 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Always acting the role of agbero in all d movies I ve seen him
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Richy4(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
continue making excuses for him.na so mr my oga at the top do wey una dey laugh am

Na so madam diaris God o do wey una dey laugh am

Continue. Enu e lewa yen.eto Tebitiwon. undecided

Honest mistake indeed undecided

You don't really have to act as if English language is the most important thing in the world. It is just like any other language.

Being fluent in English does not make any one intelligent, Educated or super human........

if it was, most of the Chinese national, who cannot express themselves in English would have been tagged illiterate. But most of them were scientist, who manufactures and build things......

So free the guy bro. English is just one out of so many languages in the world. it's not the most important thing in the world
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by SAMBARRY: 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
It is not the most important language in the world but how come mr my oga at the top was ridiculed so bad or madam diaris God.if it was that irrelevant their numerous gbagauns shouldn't have gone viral.

English is not important indeed.even the Yoruba which is our own language can you speak and write Yoruba fluently. Don't tell him to work on himself keep making excuses for him

If they invite him to CNN now and he gbagauns I know you'll be part of the people that will diss him
Richy4:

You don't really have to act as if English language is the most important thing in the world. It is just like any other language.

Being fluent in English does not make any one intelligent, Educated or super human........

if it was, most of the Chinese national, who cannot express themselves in English would have been tagged illiterate. But most of them were scientist, who manufactures and build things......

So free the guy bro. English is just one out of so many languages in the world. it's not the most important thing in the world
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Richy4(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
It is not the most important language in the world but how come mr my oga at the top was ridiculed so bad or madam diaris God.if it was that irrelevant their numerous gbagauns shouldn't have gone viral.

English is not important indeed.even the Yoruba which is our own language can you speak and write Yoruba fluently. Don't tell him to work on himself keep making excuses for him

If they invite him to CNN now and he gbagauns I know you'll be part of the people that will diss him

Bro, In this planet called earth, some people derive joy in finding ways to pull others down....

And it comes in different ways not only in terms of grammar. It could be the kind of cloth the person is wearing or colour of the cloth etc......

I still maintain that English language is not so important the way Nigerians sees it. Let us say you are a diplomat heading to France for a meeting, no matter how intelligent and polished English language you think you speak, it will not make sense to them without you having an interpreter.

I also want to point out to you that the languages recognised by the united nation is English and French.. and I believe those from the French speaking nation will not see you as an illiterate because you cannot speak French. I believe that you cannot see them as grammatical blunders because they cannot speak English....

FYI, I don't ridicule people over their shortcomings. I am way too classy for that.
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by oluwasegun007(m): 12:22am On Dec 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
kilode segun
Nothing ooooo

1 Like

Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 11, 2015
'he didn't left the job unfinished..' graduate, OAU! Chai diaris godo....
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by wytecat: 12:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Don't mind the degenerate slaves.
Only inferior minds want to be grammar police. People that have english as both primary and official language are nowhere near this fixated, even as the only language spoken by Americans.
gungab:
congratulations to him
eyin olofo's egbenu soun

2 Likes

Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by SAMBARRY: 4:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Richy4:

Bro, In this planet called earth, some people derive joy in finding ways to pull others down....

And it comes in different ways not only in terms of grammar. It could be the kind of cloth the person is wearing or colour of the cloth etc......

I still maintain that English language is not so important the way Nigerians sees it. Let us say you are a diplomat heading to France for a meeting, no matter how intelligent and polished English language you think you speak, it will not make sense to them without you having an interpreter.

I also want to point out to you that the languages recognised by the united nation is English and French.. and I believe those from the French speaking nation will not see you as an illiterate because you cannot speak French. I believe that you cannot see them as grammatical blunders because they cannot speak English....

FYI, I don't ridicule people over their shortcomings. I am way too classy for that.
if he wasn't a graduate, fine.but a graduate making this type of blunder? undecided
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by murmee: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided

Okay.

Unknown tho
That means you are probably not a Yoruba. Lala is well known amongst Yoruba Films watchers.
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Fringes(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
u can lie bro.. I dey feel you.

I'll not dignify you with a response.

I know Lala. He knows me. We know where we roll, or rolled. Simple.
No cash is involved in this congratulatory message, or do you see any reason why I might lie?
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Dio1(m): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
And he didn't left the job unfinished undecided

Graduate? lipsrsealed shocked

Nigeria is in trouble. See oau product undecided

Great ife graduates,iba o grin
OAU isn't responsible for his poor foundation in English language
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2015
His Instagram blunder, tho.
"he started it, and he didn't left it...."
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by okoomoge2(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2015
When companies say Nigerian University Graduate(s) are unemployable, it is not because of spoken or written English.

The main reason is most graduate(s) are not
taught to think on their feet and add immediate value. They need to be re-trained to meet the minimum industry standard for the chosen field of practice.

Here is a man, who already have the needed
hands-on requisite experience to add immediate value in his career, having been involved actively with the film industry over the years.

My advice to emerging young Nigerians, think beyond the theory been taught at all citadel of learnings, so you can be a blessing to humanity not just a number?
I know some idiots will say it's all about the money !!!
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2015
murmee:
That means you are probably not a Yoruba. Lala is well known amongst Yoruba Films watchers.

You correct... I know few tho
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by SAMBARRY: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2015
Dio1:

OAU isn't responsible for his poor foundation in English language
did I say oau is? undecided

See another one o grin
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Dubemkelly(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:

They said he's a popular Yoruba actor, he majors on Yoruba. movies and his English is crappy so lets accept him the way he is, Oau really taught him but he learnt what he could learn just. like one can take a horse to the stream and might not force it to take water from the. stream. Lala murders English any day, any time. Not OAU's fault
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by SAMBARRY: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2015
Dubemkelly:

They said he's a popular Yoruba actor, he majors on Yoruba. movies and his English is crappy so lets accept him the way he is, Oau really taught him but he learnt what he could learn just. like one can take a horse to the stream and might not force it to take water from the. stream. Lala murders English any day, any time. Not OAU's fault
did I say it's oau's fault?what happened to self improvement.btw is Genevieve a graduate? and IF it's about genre of movies does joke Silva not also major in the Yoruba genre of nollywood, Desmond Elliott, Doris simeon,olu Jacobs,iyabo ojo,femi brainard,femi branch etc yet they speak English properly
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Amorl(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2015
Christ! This blunder is unpardonable, a graduate faa....I'm sorry!
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by queensnow: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2015
omobacyprus:
How he graduated with that English is a mystery

Do u need English to graduate? English is not anyone's language if u are not a white... the point is he has a certificate abi what's the point of good English without a good grade, job and success if u think English will fetch you money u can go to Cambridge to learn it #justsaying#
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by queensnow: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2015
What's the ish with this English jargon... u can never see a Chinese man criticise each other for bad English after all English is a borrowed language and not compulsory. .. That's why some pple bite there tongue and form fake because of ENGLISH
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by cajole: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Ano even knw say dis guy dey go school oo....meanwhile congrats to him...wat of ur frnd sanyeri...
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by jerrysayo(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2015
Congratulations! Greater height. No body is above comitting grammatical blunder. At least He was able to pass across his message.
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by queensnow: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Richy4:

Thank you #facts#
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Na mistake una like too find like church rat
SAMBARRY:

Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by SAMBARRY: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2015
RICHIEKIN:
Na mistake una like too find like church rat
mistake indeed cool
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by jeje123(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Why now?
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Haywhymido(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2015
hertheytheydgee:
For Naija, people wey no follow una get admission go follow una graduate.

He looks like a End time graduate, am not so sure sha
but nt in his case. We offered general courses together in 100l.
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by adeoba2008(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2015
Lala my Guy. Congrats.
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by msbbash(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2015
Big BROTHER lala a.k.a kofosi , bros more grace to ur elbow.
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by SAMBARRY: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2015
jeje123:
Why now?
why what?
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Dotsd1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Una wey sabi speak English well abeg Shey d English don fetch una money reach Dangote or Bill gate own? Abeg bro congratulations jawe no mind all dis bad belle people.
Re: Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU by Sexyolori(f): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Convokes?? shocked o GA ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.