Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,031 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

An Amazing Web Application I Just Discovered - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Amazing Web Application I Just Discovered (645 Views)

Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC / Giant RAT That Can Crack Open Coconuts Just Discovered. / He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Amazing Web Application I Just Discovered by Vivienoks: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wow!! what a great opportunity to review and rate My School- Benue State University on schoolsearch.com.ng . You too can review and rate your school anyone @ www.Schoolsearch.com.ng cheesy
Re: An Amazing Web Application I Just Discovered by adayomi: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Vivienoks:
Wow!! what a great opportunity to review and rate My School- Benue State University on schoolsearch.com.ng . You too can review and rate your school anyone @ www.Schoolsearch.com.ng cheesy

Really? Can i review and rate my kids schools on schoolsearch.com.ng too ?
Re: An Amazing Web Application I Just Discovered by Vivienoks: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Of course you can Madam. You can do a search of any school you want to review and rate. I am just loving the site, discovering lots of awesome things never seen anything like it. If you have kids and you know the pains of searching for schools for them then, you will understand where am coming from. My little girl will soon be 2yrs so its a good thing for me. I will search for a school for girl at the comfort of my home via my phone or tab; where on earth have we had such thing here in Nigeria before?
Re: An Amazing Web Application I Just Discovered by chuu22: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Vivienoks:
Of course you can Madam. You can do a search of any school you want to review and rate. I am just loving the site, discovering lots of awesome things never seen anything like it. If you have kids and you know the pains of searching for schools for them then, you will understand where am coming from. My little girl will soon be 2yrs so its a good thing for me. I will search for a school for girl at the comfort of my home via my phone or tab; where on earth have we had such thing here in Nigeria before?

Wonderful this is good,i haven't seen an awesome app in Nigeria,hmm just reviewed and Rated my school....
Re: An Amazing Web Application I Just Discovered by lukkystar: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is Awesome!!!
so life can be this easy? i think i need to inform my friends about this great web application because its too good to be true. I just found for my self a professional training to enroll into. My people its more than an amazing web application trust me.
Vivienoks:
Re: An Amazing Web Application I Just Discovered by Vivienoks: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2015
lukkystar:
This is Awesome!!!
so life can be this easy? I think I need to inform my friends about this great web application because its too good to be true. I just found for my self a professional training to enrol into. My people its more than an amazing web application trust me.

Am glad you all finding it useful.Same here with me ooh.
Re: An Amazing Web Application I Just Discovered by Seunyemis: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Vivienoks:

Wow! Wow! never seen a platform like this before in Nigeria. I never knew I could actually get my school-shop listed on schoolsearch.com.ng until I visited. I also got my kid brother registered to one of the Private tuitions listed on this site.
Thank you guys for the inform.
Re: An Amazing Web Application I Just Discovered by PrettyJesi: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wow! This is amazing! Great super lions and lionesses, lets Review UNN and tell them the stuff we are made of...#proudsuperlioness.

(1) (Reply)

Research Project Topics And Materials In Insurance / The Master Mind Scholarships For International Students In Belgium / After 5 Years Of Staying At Home He Finally Got Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.