Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,606 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Akpos And Isabella The Latest Couple In Town - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akpos And Isabella The Latest Couple In Town (356 Views)

The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : / Indian Premier League Live Cricket Scores And The Latest News / The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And Isabella The Latest Couple In Town by adesmarty2014: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
All work and no play makes Akpos a dull boy and all play and no work makes him a dull boy too. We are going to do this by sharing this simple Akpos Joke
Akpos nd Isabella were the latest couple in town. One day, while strolling down the street, they came to a boutique and Isabella saw a beautiful dress.
Isabella : “Akpos, can you please give me about N10,000 to buy this dress, I left my purse at home.”
Akpos brings out his wallet and gives Isabella money, “Take N140 naira for transport. Go back house go bring your purse!

(1) (Reply)

Do Universities Allowed Combination Different O'level Result / OSUSTECH Pre-degree Programme Application 2015/2016 Has Been Announced / Who Else Is Facing This On Adekunle Ajasin University Website??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.