Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Decree 9 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Decree 9 (560 Views)

Decree 8 And The Proof Of Ojukwu's Obstinacy In Pushing For The Biafran War / Nairaland Decree 9, Biafra And The Hogwash / How Buhari Is Trying To Use Nigerian Senate To Resurrect His Infamous Decree 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decree 9 by seacoast(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
His post on prohibition of Biafra Agitations on Nairaland sounds more tribalistic.. As a matter of fact he made the 'decree' because he is from the west. It's no longer news that Nairalanders flock in to check names and proudly declare that they came to check names.. After the name checking , tribal war of words flow from all angles... Mr. Seun never made a move when the gas was brought in to the room and when it was leaking and circulating in the room.. Now that fire needs a lite to burn.. He is amending RULE NO 9... MR. SEUN tell us ur pain... because BEHIND THE STATED LIES THE UNSTATED
Re: Decree 9 by givemedatin: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
You are interested in keeping the biafrans in Nigeria, but will not hesitate to ban them from your NL when they talk about their dreams and aspirations about a new country for themselevs! Does that make you morally right? Is this not hypocrisy? For the records, I'm not biafran but I support their cause for freedom. No be force to dey married to your wife or Husband. Check am now!

My name is givemedatin and I just want to make commonsense!

1 Like

Re: Decree 9 by seacoast(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
givemedatin:
You are interested in keeping the biafrans in
Nigeria, but will not hesitate to ban them from
your NL when they talk about their dreams and
aspirations about a new country for themselevs!
Does that make you morally right? Is this not
hypocrisy?
For the records, I'm not biafran but I support
their cause for freedom. No be force to dey
married to your wife or Husband.
Check am now!

My name is givemedatin and I just want to make commonsense!
I like your gut.. Ban threat is nothing
Re: Decree 9 by NOBODYY: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mynd44..
Share this ban for them na.. they're breaking rule 9

1 Like

Re: Decree 9 by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate Will Not Pass Social Media Bill – Saraki / Http://insideakwaibom.com/pat-reuben-emerges-udoms-latest-media-aide/ / Photos; Customs Boss Hameed Ali Lands In Maiduguri For Familiarization Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.