Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems (11716 Views)

Rehabilitated Roads In Obaziolu Mile 3, Rivers State / Clean Sweep As Court Of Appeal Sacks 3 Rivers Senators, 12 House Of Reps Members / SHOCKING :appeal Sacks All 3 Rivers Pdp Senators,9 Rivers Pdp Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by TimeManager(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
What A Cheering News. This Is Victory For Rivers People.
I Hope The Court Of Appeal In Its Decision On The Governorship Votes Will Follow Suit. Wike's Governorship Should Be Canceled Outrightly And Dakuku Declared Winner. The Votes That Brought Wike In Were Voidable.
The Truth Has Spoken
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by princemillla(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

APC WOULD STIL LOSE SO KINI BIG DEAL?

Bro the way you predicted it self made it look as if it's EPL
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by kcmichael: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
3 rivers pdp senators sacked 6 rivers pdp house of rep sacked 7 house of rep remaining Let's watch n see as event unfold....
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by Ubenedictus(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
sparkleRed:

Telln me "you pple problem is big" is an insult 2 me simple

Like I said am nt party crazy neither am I being an hypocrite, we knw y apc is so interested in rivers, they shouldn't forget in an election u win some and loose some, infact just leave me, pepper body dey do me dis night oo, i only quoted one person u pple re responding 4 him ( ˘︹˘ ) lemme alone oo
LOL,PEPPER BODY
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by sample042(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Very wrong!
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
kcmichael:
3 rivers pdp senators sacked
6 rivers pdp house of rep sacked
7 house of rep remaining
Let's watch n see as event unfold....

When is the remaining Ruling coming up?
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by coldFLARES1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
sparkleRed:

They want 2 turn d country to a one party state and u dnt c anything wrong wit it?
Assertions like this tends to suggest a lack of independence in the judiciary, which is contestable compared with the records of the immediate past administration. Whereas we all were alive and probably followed events in Rivers State pre-election, it would be laughable to think that this day would not come if the wheels of justice were to grind fairly and surely. As long as justice is served and the power to enthrone leadership is returned to the people, I have no qualms with a one-party state. Afterall, the guys that contested the pronouncement of the electoral umpire didn't prosecute their ambitions with gravels or cowries.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by kahal29: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

When is the remaining Ruling coming up?

Judgement in other appeal is still going on.. Follow here

https://mobile.twitter.com/RiversTribunal
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by sparkleRed(f): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Assertions like this tends to suggest a lack of independence in the judiciary, which is contestable compared with the records of the immediate past administration. Whereas we all were alive and probably followed events in Rivers State pre-election, it would be laughable to think that this day would not come if the wheels of justice were to grind fairly and surely. As long as justice is served and the power to enthrone leadership is returned to the people, I have no qualms with a one-party state. Afterall, the guys that contested the pronouncement of the electoral umpire didn't prosecute their ambitions with gravels or cowries.

All dis English na becos of wetn na! I give up u win
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by abokikhalifa: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

APC WOULD STIL LOSE SO KINI BIG DEAL?
why did pdp rig in the first place if e sure for them....................... BIG DEAL BAWO?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion / Ebenezer Babatope: Wike Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidential Bid / A Night At A Lagos Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.