Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Why SEUN Is Wrong About BIAFRA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why SEUN Is Wrong About BIAFRA (653 Views)

"Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / I Am IGBO But Nnamdi Kanu Is WRONG About The Biafra Map! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why SEUN Is Wrong About BIAFRA by ragiluhivo1: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
"Those that believe in Nigeria have every right
to continue to do so and to voice their resolve to keep Nigeria one. What they do not have the right to do is to refuse to

offer the same degree of freedom of expression to those that do not believe in a united Nigeria and who instead believe in the

peaceful dissolution of our nation to speak their minds and voice their views.
What is good for the goose is surely
good for the gander. You cannot
grant one side of the divide freedom
of expression whilst you deny it to the other".- Fani-Kayode 2015
Re: Why SEUN Is Wrong About BIAFRA by StOla: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mynd44, this stubborn hate propagator needs a terminal ban.

Agent44, neutralise the threat permanently.

1 Like

Re: Why SEUN Is Wrong About BIAFRA by NOBODYY: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mynd44 What you waiting for man??! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why SEUN Is Wrong About BIAFRA by ragiluhivo1: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
No Worries...No Biggies

We will stay here and frustrate all his underpaid mods until they resign. Lets see who go tire. It doesn't take me 1 minute to create a new email and signup to Nairaland to promote Biafra. Plus am a freelancer so am always online with constant electricity ( I don't live in the zoo where all this mods and even him lives)

First they ban ragiluhivo
Now its ragiluhivo1

Let's go there. As long as Nairaland is a PUBLIC FORUM operating in the INTERNET, no baga can take away my freedom of speech not even the COWARD called SEUN!!

3 Likes

Re: Why SEUN Is Wrong About BIAFRA by patriotsam: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
ragiluhivo1:
No Worries...No Biggies

We will stay here and frustrate all his underpaid mods until they resign. Lets see who go tire. It doesn't take me 1 minute to create a new email and signup to Nairaland to promote Biafra. Plus am a freelancer so am always online with constant electricity ( I don't live in the zoo where all this mods and even him lives)

First they ban ragiluhivo
Now its ragiluhivo1

Let's go there. As long as Nairaland is a PUBLIC FORUM operating in the INTERNET, no baga can take away my freedom of speech not even the COWARD called SEUN!!
grin funny guy
Re: Why SEUN Is Wrong About BIAFRA by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety In Adamawa Over Possible Return Of Ex-gov Nyako To Power / Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo- Fayose / Gov Ambode, El-rufai, Emir Of Kano, Others In Kaduna For A Memorial Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.