Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos (52152 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch / David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by viviangist: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Today Dec 10th 2015 , The former Senate President of Nigeria, David Mark courtesy visit today to the palace of the Och'Idoma in Benue State Nigeria to show his respects, photos from the visit below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/david-mark-pays-courtesy-visit-today-to-the-palace-of-the-ochidoma

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hope he is not wasting him time to campaign angry

37 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Last Days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by notmywill: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time visit.

Reminds me of Jonathan's visits to different monarchs. We all know what came out of it.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
begging for votes and support i guess. cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by Technocrat1759(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Its too late Mr Mark we know this tactis.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by Eboh4z: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eye service greeting cos of re run elections. Politicians will never stop

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by sirTesco(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
If u like make u lik d monarch feet.

The day the monkey is destined to die, all the tree becomes slippery.

Sen. David Mark is the Chairman house committee on sleep/rest.

The introvert senator of the HATE assembly.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by chrisbaby24(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok..
Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by yomalex(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Okay

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by IgrigiEOD: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
**grins** Och'idoma. In plain Igbo translates to-The one that rules Idomas. Nice one. cool. **grin**

8 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by Demmocrats(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
That show no matter how powerful you are today, you might be humbled tomorrow.

Be nice to every one and humble yourself because a rich man today can be poor tomorrow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by Dannyset(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
If he wasn't sacked by the court he won't remember to go home. Fake Abuja Politicians.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by symbianDON(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
oooooohhh!!! okaaaaayyyy......so na now mark remember say ochi idoma dey?? mark....sorry na your name angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by Estimable(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
This Man should go and rest jor........

6 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by dacovajnr: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Is David Mark's Wife a transgendered? undecided

8 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by tunex23: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Old fool! Stewpid criminal

5 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by FuckTheMod: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Meaninglessness
Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by Aromas: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eboh4z:
Eye service greeting cos of re run elections. Politicians will never stop
gringrin that is our politicians tradition bro!
De 1st picz be like "Baba I don bring your rice o"

6 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by SAMBARRY: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oun jebi .he for kick the Oba for leg or pull im bear bear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by shaddoww: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
If I am dis man, I will just go sit down since d court don help me avoid shame.

10 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by menix(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Uwa Mmebi visit..

Nah now him morning reach..

1 Like

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by sirAmeh(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Carry on!!
Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
He didn't dress well because he is looking for 'something'. hmmm, naija na wa o. I just those ppl will not fall for this pretentious humbility

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by moneybag100: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
When they are looking for votes they do that.
After they are elected you waits 10hours before seeing them.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by anigbajumo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Over 16yrs in senate house still counting with no visible achievement.....And some youth will still come out and campaign for the his man.

People of benue,I hAil ooooooooooo

7 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by emmanuel596(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
All in a bid to be endorsed again

When this. Man. Dies hes gonna swell instantly cos of. Greed......

The man lacks shame

5 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by Adatob(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
This tactics doesnt work ask Jonah,comman meet me if u need tactics

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by tunwumi: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hh
Re: David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos by sirAmeh(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
sameer1212:
Hope he is not wasting him time to campaign angry
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lockdown: Lagos Launches ‘food Kitchen’ To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily / Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja / Governor Obaseki's Convoy Trapped In A Flooded Road In Edo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.