Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

How Do I Register,place Orders And Make Payments On Taobao.com And 1688.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Register,place Orders And Make Payments On Taobao.com And 1688.com (752 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Register,place Orders And Make Payments On Taobao.com And 1688.com by sarucy: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
pls help me nairalanders. Converting chinese to english stressed me but I now know that.I've been trying to register to no avail,pls what am I doing wrong? How do I place and pay for an order on taobao and 1688?thanks
Re: How Do I Register,place Orders And Make Payments On Taobao.com And 1688.com by winetapper: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
sarucy:
pls help me nairalanders. Converting chinese to english stressed me but I now know that.I've been trying to register to no avail,pls what am I doing wrong? How do I place and pay for an order on taobao and 1688?thanks
You need a trusted procurement company for that contact Aleairhub for more guardiance to buy and ship to your door step

Click on the link for more info. https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Register,place Orders And Make Payments On Taobao.com And 1688.com by sarucy: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2015
Thanks for your suggestion but I'll prefer you teach me how to get it done myself.
Re: How Do I Register,place Orders And Make Payments On Taobao.com And 1688.com by winetapper: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2015
sarucy:
Thanks for your suggestion but I'll prefer you teach me how to get it done myself.
Those site you mentioned are only for china citizens you cannot register and make orders
Re: How Do I Register,place Orders And Make Payments On Taobao.com And 1688.com by slimhandsome101(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2015
Someone paste this on my thread which I think it might be helpful to you check this out

http://www.esmallsun.com/taobao/how-to-register-a-taobao-account-without-chinese-cell-phone-screenshot.

But I must let you know that it has not been possible to buy from 1688.com without the help of third party

(1) (Reply)

3 Online Businesses You Can Start And Make Real Money From In 2016 / Swissgarde: The Best MLM Biz In Nigeria Today / 10 Skills You Need To Develop To Succeed In Negotiating - Marvejohndaily.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.