Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria (814 Views)

Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by morereb10: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
US presidential candidate, Dr Ben Carson has announced that he will visit Nigeria later this month. He made the disclosure on Monday, December 7, 2015, during an interview with conservative radio host, Hugh Hewitt. The renowned neurosurgeon will also visit Kenya and Zambia during the trip which will begin on December 27.

“To Nigeria, I want to get an idea from the people what the effects of Boko Haram are, what people are thinking, to see what the economic situation is there, and also there’s a medical school there named after me, which I want to visit,” Carson said.

“And [I will visit] Zambia, because the twins, the Banda twins are there. We separated them. They were joined at the top of the head facing in opposite directions almost 18 years ago, and this is the year they graduate from high school,” he added.

“My ancestors are from the Kenya-Tanzania region, the Turkana tribe,” he said explaining why he would visit Kenya. Carson shot to limelight in 1997 when he performed a 22-hour surgery to separate 11-month old twins, Joseph and Luka Banda.

see more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/us-presidential-candidate-ben-carson-to.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by benedictnsi(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
People weh d answer BEN, too d make sense

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by mictima(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmmnnn... welcome sir (in advance)
TThat'sif you come eventually
Re: US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by Boboye4slim(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Okay.....
Re: US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by mictima(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmmnnn... welcome sir (in advance)
TThat's if he comes eventually
Re: US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by gentlezypher: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ben Carson Medical school, Babcock University!
Re: US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by gsport: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Home sweet home run ben.
Re: US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by Karlovich: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
There's no way he'll ever win, a n****r is never handing over to another n****r.
Re: US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
I wish I can meet him in person
Re: US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by jbbaba(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dat is gud..
Re: US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by Uniben4sure: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Welcome in advance!

Please when you come, try and stay away from the northern part of Nigeria lest you get murdered by the bloody terrorists.

We can't wait to host you in Biafral.and, Sir!
Re: US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by franconian: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Karlovich:
There's no way he'll ever win, a n****r is never handing over to another n****r.

Exactly my thought. Plus I never knew he is a politician... I seriously think he is wasting his time.
Re: US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson To Visit Nigeria by Rikidony(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
welcome sir, pls kindly stay away from the Ne and Se when visiting, those areas are not safe for nw

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: A-court Nullifies Akwa Ibom Gov Election / Army Killed And Secretly Buried 300 Shiites - Human Rights Watch - Dailypost Nig / Revealed: Buhari Presented An Empty Parcel To Saraki As 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.