Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Please I Need Help With Paypal, I Will Pay. It's Urgent! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Help With Paypal, I Will Pay. It's Urgent! (843 Views)

Can You Help Purchased With Paypal Online? / Advise On Paypal: I Can't Access Mine, Please Advise Me, Am Fustrated / View My Funded Paypal. I Open, Verify And Fund For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With Paypal, I Will Pay. It's Urgent! by charliebiz(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2009
i am having problem verifying my paypal account and i don't want to start going through the process of resolving it becos i need to purchase an ebook online from plrebookclub.com and tradebits.com. Please i need somebody to help me make payment with their paypal. i have a mastercard but the sites do not accept card esp. the one from naija.

i am ready to pay today and it is urgent but that doesnt mean that it will be a cut throat price that i will get from who ever is willing to assist.

This is my number 08052665878 - francis
Re: Please I Need Help With Paypal, I Will Pay. It's Urgent! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2009
sorry this is responding late,
u can contact me for any purchase on line with the following details:

olayanjugto@yahoo.com

All u need is to pay the  prevailing equivalent rate in naira,supply your email address,the website you want to buy from,amount,  and your contact and it will be delivered promptly.
Re: Please I Need Help With Paypal, I Will Pay. It's Urgent! by ekanadex: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2009
well there is no problem with that.You can reach me on 08032394026.I'll will tell you what to do.
Re: Please I Need Help With Paypal, I Will Pay. It's Urgent! by blacksta(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2009
stop wasting your time and money - Paypal does not provide services for Nigerians in Nigeria any others means of opening an account is illegal and your account will be identifed quickly , barred and u will lose more money.
Re: Please I Need Help With Paypal, I Will Pay. It's Urgent! by ekeroyal(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
charliebiz:

i am having problem verifying my paypal account and i don't want to start going through the process of resolving it becos i need to purchase an ebook online from plrebookclub.com and tradebits.com. Please i need somebody to help me make payment with their paypal. i have a mastercard but the sites do not accept card esp. the one from naija.

i am ready to pay today and it is urgent but that doesnt mean that it will be a cut throat price that i will get from who ever is willing to assist.

This is my number 08052665878 - francis

Hello Francis, I can get you a verified paypal account without any fear of being barred and you are sure to trade with it the way you wish. I have help many people. If you wish consult me. I am running a promotional offer for only N3,750.

082556393 is my number sms/call

(1) (Reply)

Any Smf Editor Her (guru) / Facebook To Provide Video Chat Facility Powered By Skype… / [video] Yvs Image Gallery –sql Injection Tutorial [/video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.