Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) (50349 Views)

Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
kilisi:

Oh! Really? Tell me more.....Religion is a business......Anonymous 1215BC.
serious matter. he went to london and deceived one of his church members called Ese telling her "I will teach you a level of grace that you don’t understand.” and what followed was a one week banging
http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/08/23/a-pastor-his-congregant-writer-radio-personality-ese-walter-writes-about-her-alleged-affair-with-popular-nigerian-pastor/
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Normosa(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
StOla:

They do not trust each other, hence the trustees to monitor each other.
I think the board of trustees is a legal requirement for registration under CAC. The truth is most ministries are more like business organizations than missionary feild. Hence the need to be on our knees and pray for the body of Christ. However, there are still a remnant of churces that are not interested in anything other than the salvation of souls.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by tkconcept(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
I ordinarily shouldnt be joining issues with those causing and alleging all sorts of fraud etc by virtue of the fact that a pastor was giving a gift of a car. What i wish to tell you all is that life (Christianity) has several secrets to unbelievable success all contained in the word of God. anybody can partake of such wealth, all you need to do is know what those secrets are and do them.

these basic principles are what is being tot in COZA and every sunday is a testimony of the applicability and practicability of those principles. so what i say to you all, rather than stay outside judging and coursing, why dont you pay a visit to the church and see for urself and learn make your life meaningful. learn the secrets to the kindom of God and all its riches and begin to leave the life of abundance as God originally planned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by logica(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
tkconcept:
I ordinarily shouldnt be joining issues with those causing and alleging all sorts of fraud etc by virtue of the fact that a pastor was giving a gift of a car. What i wish to tell you all is that life (Christianity) has several secrets to unbelievable success all contained in the word of God. anybody can partake of such wealth, all you need to do is know what those secrets are and do them.

these basic principles are what is being tot in COZA and every sunday is a testimony of the applicability and practicability of those principles. so what i say to you all, rather than stay outside judging and coursing, why dont you pay a visit to the church and see for urself and learn make your life meaningful. learn the secrets to the kindom of God and all its riches and begin to leave the life of abundance as God originally planned.
LOL @ secrets and Treasure Island type adventure searching for riches.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by FBR: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why don't you join us to celebrate these also:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by FBR: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
And here's even more from COZA:

1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by FBR: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why not save yourself some stress and simply:

1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by FBR: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
See giving is our normal lifestyle at COZA, because we understand that the Bible commands us to give. So when we are given gifts by people whose lives have been blessed and transformed by Jesus through the Church (COZA), why should there a problem with that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by FBR: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2015

1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by kilisi(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
meforyou1:
serious matter. he went to london and deceived one of his church members called Ese telling her "I will teach you a level of grace that you don’t understand.” and what followed was a one week banging
http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/08/23/a-pastor-his-congregant-writer-radio-personality-ese-walter-writes-about-her-alleged-affair-with-popular-nigerian-pastor/
Wow! what a 'Man of God'.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by FBR: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
God keeps blessing us because we keep blessing as many people that need to be blessed around us... smiley smiley wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by FBR: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
JESUS CHRIST is LORD! And COZA is a church that has made itself available to channel the resources and prosperity of this world to the people of this dying world until EVERYONE understands that it is their RIGHT/INHERITANCE in Christ NOT TO REMAIN POOR or to be in LACK...

It is foolishness to dwell by the riverside and DIE OF THIRST!!! wink

Yes, COZA, that's my Church www.cozanigeria.org:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by FBR: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
habiham:
I believe the cost of this car will make an impact in 1000s of his church member... Members are suffering while pastor they jolly ... Dere is God ooooo

Bro, its a normal thing for us @COZA. See just a bit for yourself: wink

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Ayt27(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
coolzeal:
Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.
You just made me cum!!!
Thank you.
1000 likes
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by dejieru(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
I see a whole lot of thoughts in here, but that is one thing you are free to ear.
Some quick points to think about.
1. What you all are saying doesn't affect the man of God in any way. He is blessed and there is nothing you can do about it. Rather find your place of purpose where God wants you to be and see if you will not be blessed too.
2. What are the principles that you are running your life with? The Bible is the best book ever where the world and learned take principles from. Have you heard of Matthew Effect? All these things are laid down for us to follow but we chose to back mouth the truth. If you jump up, you will come down, but if you grow up you will stay there.
3. Thousands of people attend the church (COZA) every time the church is open, if what is been tot there is not true people won't keep coming. Before you just comment just because you want to comment try and see and attend for yourself.
4. The reason we all live, first after God is to have money. And only God is the that can give you money and health that will add no sorrow. No one else.
5. As Christains we are meant to be the light of the world and not at the back, we cant allow unbelievers or those just go to church for going sake and does not know the benefits we have for being in Christ to come and just talk non sense.
Jesus was made poor so that we can become rich, so why do you have a problem.

People..... Wake up!!!!!!!! This thing WORKS!

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by mutvy: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Now is the time for churches to start paying Tax!
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by alaskido(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOOSE HIS SOUL.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by ZiggyMr(m): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2015
Celebrate you Pastor Wole n Sis Ire.. Rep Coza Ilorin
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by missjugs: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Work out your own life principles and dont go with the crowd. You can say all manner of things you want but guess what? Your life remains in the same spot it was before you made that comment. I've lived in that address before but now i know better. I have God, I have his Word. I have encouragers of faith (from fellow believers including pastors, and indeed including pastor biodun). If someone wants to stand on their head, it doesn't move me; I forge ahead in becoming a little less selfish and more grateful daily as the Holy Spirit deals with me. Now if i do get a porsche along the line, what I will do do with it according to the level of my renewed mind is entirely my prerogative. I will certainly not let critics, Judases and entitlement-minded people, people who have no clue how I got there or what I have sacrificed, tell me how to use it.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Eyinimofe22: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
By the truth and sell it not. wisdom is the principal thing. in all your getting, get understanding: https://startupdemands.com/2016/05/29/17-things-startups-must-learn-from-coza/

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by florencepoko2: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
VERY END TIME PASTOR ; BLING BLING AND ADULTERY LEAD THIS PASTOR, I pity those who follow him. cool[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.