Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

15 Things That Get Weider The More You Think About It. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Things That Get Weider The More You Think About It. (911 Views)

These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future / What Do You Think About Newspapers In This Era Of Social Media? / Top 15 Things We Used To Do In 80's/90's We Do No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things That Get Weider The More You Think About It. by byteHead(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
[b]15 things that get weider and weirder the more you think about it.

1. Its so interesting to know that billions of people live their lives from their own perspective, its not just you.

2. Close both of your eyes and you see black. Close only one eye and you see nothing.

3 What if rocks were actually soft but tense up when we touch them.

4. The amount if ancestors i have, and with no kids,that line stops at me. So many things would have happened in the past for me to exist. Its weird to think about it.

5 . Sleep. The fact that you basically go into a coma for eight hours every night is pretty crazy.

6. People insert other peoples genitals into their mouth as a sign of affection.

7. Trying to think of a color that doesnt exist. It tears me apart after a minute or two.

8. Pronunciation of the word 'colonel' angry

9. Words. Just random words. Like, thus. What does it actually mean? And sometimes i would think about a word it wont feel like a real word anymore. Sometimes i say my name over and over again and realize how ridiculous it sounds compared to how its spelled. Languages are hard and complicated.

10.You've known your parents your entire lives but they have only known you for a part of theirs.

11. Existence. Its more weird that stuff exists than the concept of nothing existing.

12. That people keep fish as pets, you can't really play with them or take them anywhere.

13. T-rex having sex

14. Clapping. Like seriously,why the hell do we do that? undecided

15. What if every person you meet is god and how you treat each one of them is a test in itself? [/b]

1 Like

Re: 15 Things That Get Weider The More You Think About It. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Woju o
Re: 15 Things That Get Weider The More You Think About It. by moderation2020: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
your case is similar to mental illness, go 4 check up
Re: 15 Things That Get Weider The More You Think About It. by byteHead(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
moderation2020:

I advise you.and your family to go and swallow a full packet of 7 inch nails....so that it will nail your stupidity to your intenstines....... Reeky beetle-headed minnow

How did you get here? did some one leave your cage open?

I could have slapped you, but that would be animal abuse.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Things That Get Weider The More You Think About It. by moderation2020: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=byteHead post=40889072]

you advised me.and my family to go and swallow a full packet of 7 inch nails....so that it will nail my stupidity to my intenstines....... Reeky beetle-headed minnow
are we

How did I get here? did some one leave my cage open?

you should have slapped me, but that would be animal abuse.

[/quote, ]

your speech go's a long way to affirm my initial proposition, that infact you are a mental candidate. When sane people read your above posts it simple shows your state of mentality.
Re: 15 Things That Get Weider The More You Think About It. by byteHead(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2015
moderation2020:

You fail, so did your fathers condom....... the best part of you was washed down your mothers legs.....

After reading ur posts , I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incestt.

Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.

Every one has the right to be stupidd, but you and ur family abused the privilege.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things That Get Weider The More You Think About It. by moderation2020: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2015
byteHead:

You fail, so did your fathers condom....... the best part of you was washed down your mothers legs.....

After reading ur posts , I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incestt.

Every one has the right to be stupidd, but you and ur family abused the privilege.

poor boy, na mtn 50mb cheat makes you to misbehave. local stinking nonentity. sicklers on rampage, I pity your father with weak sperm, that's why he uselessly produced a useless generation with kaikai sperm. born throwaway. Good 4 nothing generation

Re: 15 Things That Get Weider The More You Think About It. by moderation2020: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2015
byteHead:

I fail, so did my fathers condom....... the best part of me was washed down my mothers legs.....

After reading my posts , Ur've decided u ar in favor of abortion in cases of incestt.

Any similarity between me and a human is purely coincidental.

Every one has the right to be stupidd, but me and me family abused the privilege.

poor boy, na mtn 50mb cheat makes you to misbehave. local stinking nonentity. sicklers on rampage, I pity your father with weak sperm, that's why he uselessly produced a useless generation with kaikai sperm. born throwaway. Good 4 nothing generation

Re: 15 Things That Get Weider The More You Think About It. by Richhommie(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2015
byteHead:

Guy you be confirmed verbal assassin.

I advise you ignore dat low IQ dude.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things That Get Weider The More You Think About It. by Doughboysss: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
byteHead:

You seem to be very creative with words. Your level of sarcasm shows u must be highly intelligent.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NAE PG Scholarship Test Scheduled For 9th July Has Been Cancelled / If A The Wife Of A President Is Called 1st Lady, Husband Of Female President Is? / Meet Nigerian Doctor Oladotun Okunola, Who's Hillary Clinton's Personal Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.