Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Pay Back Your Over Sabi Maths Hi School Maths Teacher.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Pay Back Your Over Sabi Maths Hi School Maths Teacher.. (851 Views)

Port Harcourt Sabi The Thing.( Ebikenny Comedy) / Hillarious! See What Over Sabi Can Cause / Android Too The Do Over Sabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay Back Your Over Sabi Maths Hi School Maths Teacher.. by CollinsMD(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ystday I met my high skool mathematics teacher in town n he asked me to show him where Access Bank is located.I looked @ him n smile,n I said;make a 270 degree turn n take a left transect of about 1.8 meters.u turn to an offset of 40 degrees protracted from d normal or geographical point n u will see a shop,wich is perpendicular of d horizontal height of d building in a curve angle of 300 meters n turn right @19 degrees sharp.u will see a building wit a roof trunacated @120cm to d zenith,within d quaduarant of 0.4mm,using d pythagoras theorem.u will find d Bank @ d radius of log7 raised to powers (take pie to b=3.14)..... The Teacher nearly fainted............... I made him feel wot I felt while sitting in his class n worst of all,sitting to his exams # Lolzzz
Re: How To Pay Back Your Over Sabi Maths Hi School Maths Teacher.. by fabulous660(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
lol... oboy the teacher brain go format that very day. Even you sef nor know wetin u dey quote. cheesy

Anyway back to cashrange
Re: How To Pay Back Your Over Sabi Maths Hi School Maths Teacher.. by Adamud12: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
hahahaha good lesson be that

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Visa Lottery Through The Help Of An Herbalist (see Photo) / Pics: What A Graduate Posted On Facebook That Caught My Attention. / Police Joke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.