Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? (12735 Views)

Help:; Can It Play Fifa Or Pes / Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
For soccer game lovers...

PES 2016 New Features:
On 12 June 2015 Konami fully revealed the game with a 3 minute official trailer which included insights into new features and what the fans can expect in next installment.
1. Enhanced Collision System has been introduced in PES 2016 where the situation has a major impact how the outcome of a certain players collision pans out.
2. PES 2016 will also have improved Aerial duals where players can have more control over how the go for a header in 50/50 situations.
3. PEs 2016 will have wide range of “1v1 Control” movements which will depend on the skills of the player. The best feature is the fact that the response time has been improved which means players can pull off feint moves and loads of other skill moves with better control.
4. Other usual upgrades in features like Artificial Intelligence, defending has been upgraded. While new IDs has been included for the goalkeepers where different goalkeepers will react differently in same situations.
5. Just like in FIFA, PES has including control over players goal celebrations, hense comes Totti taking a selfi with Iphone and some other top notch celebrations.
6. Dynamic Weather has been included finally in the game and there is a great screen released by PES which shows how the pitch will differ before and after the rain.
7. New ball physics has been introduce just like in last couple of installments. PES 2016 will have better ball physics and some unpredictable stuff where FIFA lacks.
8. PS4 and PS3 users can now easily import large database edited by major PES communities, which means PS4 and PS3 can download free stuff and make all teams have official kits.

FIFA 2016 New Features:
EA Sports has announced the new features in FIFA 16 and most of them are focused on game-play improvements but nothing too dramatic change. A few animation added in defending and attacking. below is the full list of new features.
FIFA revealed the full set of new features and improvements today 16th june and below are some of the new features and details which were highlighted in the official unveil of FIFA 16 gameplay features.
1. FIFA 16 will have the “women football” for the first time any video game history. 12 licenced international women teams will be included which can be used to play matches in quick match and custom tournaments. EA has confirmed that players won’t be able to pick men’s team vs women teams.
2. 25 feature changes has been made in the defensive mechanics of the game, sliding taclkes has been improved with length of the tackle can be controled by the player and ability to stop table midway, get up and keep up with the defender.
3. Most of the new features are in terms of gameplay and the best one is ability to dribble with separating the ball from the player “no touch dribbling” lure defender in and explode pass him at a right opportunity.
4. few new finishing moves and animation has been added where players will have control over multiple kind of shots to pick in same scenarios. Players can use use the outside of boot or side footed or full blooded strikes will be at players disposal.

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Screenshots plssssss
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
CozyDblake:
Screenshots plssssss
Check out Fifa's barca lineup
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
GloryIsaac:

Check out Fifa's barca lineup
sorry bro.... P. E. S all the way! Die hard fan

1 Like

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
CozyDblake:
sorry bro.... P. E. S all the way! Die hard fan
You've got to play FIFA on Ps3 or 4 ... the graphics, player reactions , celebrations, movements are extraordinary.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by donholy28(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
EA Sports to d game

1 Like

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
donholy28:
EA Sports to d game
U sabi.. smiley
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
FIFA all day. Better off playing online
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Toniosparlet(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Play pes16 and forget all your sorrows.... The graphics is awesome, players sweat during matches

7 Likes

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2015
Toniosparlet:
Play pes16 and forget all your sorrows.... The graphics is awesome, players sweat during matches

Players also sweat in Fifa 16, you can even play women football!.... that definitely will attract more ladies to the game ( your gf maybe ) smiley..
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by johnolusetire97(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Fifa 16 is better, this is the best Pes in years but it still lacking when compared to fifa.this is the most realistic fifa yet in terms of movement, crossing, passing etc.
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
johnolusetire97:
Fifa 16 is better, this is the best Pes in years but it still lacking when compared to fifa.this is the most realistic fifa yet in terms of movement, crossing, passing etc.

Hope all this Pes guys move over... to d game wink

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Av bin a fan of FIFA for as long as i cant remember but with this year introduction, comparing them both is pointless cuz both games are set to suit different styles of play.... I love FIFA's gameplay, tattoos buh the faces damn #toobad this year, as for PES i just love the idea buh one thing I keep saying PES is kinda amateur buh FIFA mehn you gats use your head all through... FIFA in Legendary difficulty, slightest mistake can cost a lot but PES in Superstar difficulty, I dont think so, PES 16's finnese or R2 shot is do awkward. Dat i can score from almost any point around the post with it ***literally*** ;-)
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Theres one thing again handball, Awwww so sweet.... If i dey play ma bro like this handball inside the box = penalty.... Now thats what i call a game
As for PES its just to have fun
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
fizzy123:
Theres one thing again handball, Awwww so sweet.... If i dey play ma bro like this handball inside the box = penalty.... Now thats what i call a game
As for PES its just to have fun

Summary of everything is that Fifa is realistic, while Pes is just for the fun of playing.... and whoever that wants to have a better gaming experience would definitely go for Fifa ( to d game ) smiley

1 Like

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
GloryIsaac:

Summary of everything is that Fifa is realistic, while Pes is just for the fun of playing.... and whoever that wants to have a better gaming experience would definitely go for Fifa ( to d game ) smiley

Yeah me agree wit ya
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by khalids: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by akocce(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2015
FIFA is all about expensive face scans... the commentary is always top-notch, the kits and stadia are always up to date... but then it stops at that... players' face likeness doesn't translate to real players' likeness... and also FIFA is always lacking in the gameplay department. enter PES 2016... d best football simulation... the player movements are replicated with uncanny accuracy... for any sports game, the gameplay is always key. it's d bedrock of everything, nt jst d razzmatazz and glitz. For me, I've played both FIFA 16 and PES 2016, and d difference is 7up! FIFA is for football club fans... PES is for gamers!

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
akocce:
FIFA is all about expensive face scans... the commentary is always top-notch, the kits and stadia are always up to date... but then it stops at that... players' face likeness doesn't translate to real players' likeness... and also FIFA is always lacking in the gameplay department. enter PES 2016... d best football simulation... the player movements are replicated with uncanny accuracy... for any sports game, the gameplay is always key. it's d bedrock of everything, nt jst d razzmatazz and glitz. For me, I've played both FIFA 16 and PES 2016, and d difference is 7up! FIFA is for football club fans... PES is for gamers!

I dont think I agree with ya in terms of gameplay aspect, jeez PES gameplay is so incomparable to that of FIFA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by zzzzy: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Well fifa has always been better than pes

1 Like

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
fizzy123:

I dont think I agree with ya in terms of gameplay aspect, jeez PES gameplay is so incomparable to that of FIFA

Yea, gameplay cant be compared.. cool
fizzy123:

Yea, gameplay cant be compared..
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
zzzzy:
Well fifa has always been better than pes

After PS3 was unveiled... Fifa on PS2 wasn't worth playing.. FIFA forever though
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by skywalker240(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2015
com rain com shine, fifa wil remain d best..used to b a fan of pes on ps 2 and was ready to argue dat its d best soccer game ever until i came upon ea soccer, menh leave dat tin pes still dey learn imagin onli handball sef, bros pes still de creep de com for back.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by skywalker240(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2015
GloryIsaac:

After PS3 was unveiled... Fifa on PS2 wasn't worth playing.. FIFA forever though

Even the android version beat pes android version hands down
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
skywalker240:
com rain com shine, fifa wil remain d best..used to b a fan of pes on ps 2 and was ready to argue dat its d best soccer game ever until i came upon ea soccer, menh leave dat tin pes still dey learn imagin onli handball sef, bros pes still de creep de com for back.

Yea, FIFA all through.. Happy Xmas!!
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by segs2k: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Beep me on my twitter handle @segs2k. Let's have a game or 2.
akocce:
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2015
segs2k:
Beep me on my twitter handle @segs2k. Let's have a game or 2.

To d game!!
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Joeyy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
I started playing this current gen soccer games with fifa and although i have lots of gameplay hours on FIFA 14 and still yet to play FIFA 16, i prefer PES 2016 any time any day.
Only time i enjoy fifa is when my rommie plays "Become a legend", other than that, The king is truly back!

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Pls house.. Can u help with the link of pes2016 and FIFA 2016... Thanks in advance
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
ueskman:
Pls house.. Can u help with the link of pes2016 and FIFA 2016... Thanks in advance

Check skidrowgames.net, you could find Pes there... Fifa's hard to crack, just buy it. smiley

1 Like

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Stanley08(m): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'm not a gamer. I almost never play games. But every year i spend 25K+ buying FIFA for both PC and Play Station (PS4 now). That should say how awesome FIFA is.

All those people shouting PES for life here will not even buy the game to support the developers of the game they claim to love. PES is easier to get these days. FIFA is the football game for the MEN!

GloryIsaac:

Check skidrowgames.net, you could find Pes there... Fifa's hard to crack, just buy it. smiley

I love this post. lol. Just buy it.

That is to show u how much EA are dedicated to keep fifa safe. It eventually gets cracked, yes but after like 6 months lol. You will spend $60 on PES and see somebody playing the cracked one for free just like that. What a joke!

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2015
GloryIsaac:

thanks boss. well appreciated..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Update Graphics Efootball Ppsspp Pes 2024 Iso Obb Files Highly Compressed / Ps3 Slim and super slim... Hacked With Games / GTA V Android(gta SA Mod) | Sharing Great Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.