Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant (60926 Views)

Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10M / Prince James Uche Is Dead! / Prince James Uche Goes Blind (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by BetaSexLife: 1:29am On Dec 11, 2015
jaymejate:
Chai, naija i hail oo.

[size=15pt]You shall not die but live and your eyes shall be opened.

Any witch and wizard that has vowed to kill you, Die!!! Please pray for him[/size]

The Guy does need prayers...Yes we know! But he needs the N10m more than the PRAYERS!

SMH for Nigerians and religion! undecided undecided

=====================================================================

How to turn a woman on, make her Hôrny and Wet and have her Beg You For Sex without even touching her! 100% Guaranteed!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2763861/how-make-wet-beg-sex

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by danbrowndmf(m): 1:29am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:
replied.....night wink
sleep?
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by Benediict: 1:30am On Dec 11, 2015
DON'T BE A FOOL; HE DIED IN YOUR PLACE!

HELO FRIEND! please don't ignore this because your Life may depend on it. are you living a reckless life? are you enjoying the pleasures of this world? do you fornicate , lie, steal, Murder or do anything your conscience judges you for? if yes, that's called sin and sin can take you to hell in a split second when death comes. . . . . .are you crazy? don't you know the bible says. . . . . 'it's appointed for man to die and after death comes judgement'. . . . . .God will judge you with anger if you don't repent from sin. you'll be the biggest fool if you suffer on earth and later suffer in eternity in hell when God has already made a way for you to escape such suffering through his Son Jesus Christ; who died in your place, taking your sins upon Himself! . . . . .The bible says: 'He that knew no sin became sin for us'. . . . .please don't be a fool. recieve Jesus Christ into your Life and and watch him save you from hell a bad life because He DIED IN YOUR PLACE!. . . . . if you are willing please say this prayer NOW!!! : GOD I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS. I BELIEVE JESUS IS YOUR SON AND HE DIED TO SAVE ME FROM MY SINS. I ALSO BELIEVE YOU RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD TO JUSTIFY ME. THANK YOU LORD FOR SAVING ME! I RECIEVE ETERNAL LIFE INTO MY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sukkot: 1:48am On Dec 11, 2015
minasota:
thanks sukkot ! very interesting and Educative
no probs hun. the pleasure is all mine
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by 9ijaNews: 2:06am On Dec 11, 2015
Make una carry an go synagogue church of all nations(SCOAN). Oyinbo dey flood Lagos, Nigeria for healing and you wan fly to oyinbo country for medical treatment. If someone with the worst skin disease condition for 6years can be cured in one second, then what is blindness or kidney problem. Your healed in Jesus Name, Amen!

A Video You Will NEVER FORGET!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbZs-7F4B2w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sniperr007(m): 2:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Osahon7:
The Older Celebrities seems to be poor while the new generation Celebrities are living in affluence! COSON and oda organizations let's save this Icon's Life!!

Yea buh d men seems to b struggling unlike d ladies dat flaunt der wealth.

Dey need to review der pay structure to help d men.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by pri3stess(f): 3:24am On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
dayum. tell him to do a fruit fast. eat only live foods. no deads foods. he will be healed

He has diabetes, sugar is the last thing he needs.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by Baroba(m): 3:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Everybody don turn Dr Omemgboji, some even atributing his condition to an unhealthy lifestyle, ..Nobody here knows hhis history, the young man is diabetic which has probably resulted in him been hypertensive and suffering from renal failure..

True, sometimes it could be attributed to lifestyle, then again you have people who have never drank, smoked or consume junk food suffer the same condition. It can be hereditary or just people who are just down on their luck..

He needs help fast, may God heal him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by Classicman47(m): 4:02am On Dec 11, 2015
jaymejate:
Chai, naija i hail oo.

Any witch and wizard that has vowed to kill you, Die!!! Please pray for him[/size]

Oga no witch is responsible for this. Its a medical condition. Did u not read that he has diabetes and kidney failure?
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by 9jatatafo(m): 4:19am On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
nah dude but this is common knowledge. live food are full of enzymes. dead food have no enzymes

Can live food revitalized already dead kidney? I know change of diet and lifestyle can heal an ailing kidney
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by 9jatatafo(m): 4:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Classicman47:

Oga no witch is responsible for this. Its a medical condition. Did u not read that he has diabetes and kidney failure?

That is the mentality of average Nigerian always attributing anything to spirituality because we have been brain washed by the so called spiritual leaders.

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by amtaken(f): 5:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Oh, good explanation.

Can one eat soft corn live/raw?

Apart from fruits, plantain and some leaves, can you list other foods that can be eaten live/raw?

Thanks.
sukkot:
live foods is anything that is not cooked. when you cook your foods you destroy all the enzymes and as such enzymes will be drawn from your body to digest this dead cooked food. however if the food is alive it will not require your body to provide enzymes and will in fact replenish your body enzymes. this is how all the tissues are repaired again. so live food is any food that is not processed or cooked like bananas, apple, coconut, mangos etc. you have to stay away from meat and anything cooked.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by thundafire: 5:50am On Dec 11, 2015
kai very bad atleast,nollywood shld assist him na no wonder dy cnt make good films again
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by wink2015(m): 5:50am On Dec 11, 2015
[size=18pt]James Uche should be rush to T B Joshua Synagogue Church of All Nations ( SCOAN ) for healing.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by Godfullsam(m): 5:54am On Dec 11, 2015
I wish him quick recovery. May God miraculously provide for his needs in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by iamord(m): 6:05am On Dec 11, 2015
The irony of nollywood. This stars have acted in not just tens.... Hundreds of movies, always playing to role of some rich bad dude. Yet their financial status makes no Ganges. The movie industry needs a over haul. I hope he gets the health care he needs tho
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by flozybk(f): 6:11am On Dec 11, 2015
#10 million and people in d industry are spending more dan dat on tins dat don't worth any tin...I pray u will ova cum dis predicament
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by Amberon: 6:12am On Dec 11, 2015
what do you mean?
sukkot:
dayum. tell him to do a fruit fast. eat only live foods. no deads foods. he will be healed
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by gbengus17: 6:20am On Dec 11, 2015
SOMEBODY IS BLIND, HAS BLOOD PRESSURE ISSUES, HAS DIABETES, HAS KIDNEY ISSUES== IT IS OVER BROS
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by davidbanner(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2015
KELVIN086:
this is buharis fault
I swear u no run get sense,, #obaawonmumu
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by teebaxy(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2015
jaymejate:
Chai, naija i hail oo.

it's a good thing that you prayed for him butvyou can as well help him with ur substance
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by Orikinla(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2015
What happened to the billions of naira, former President Goodluck Jonathan gave them to share for supporting him? His colleagues collected millions of naira. He should ask for his own share. Former governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN, did a lot for them. But majority of them chose to support GEJ and collected millions of naira under different disguises. They can contribute N100; 000 each. Generous actors like RMD can even contribute N5 million; Segun Arinze can contribute N1 million; Association of Movie Producers of Nigeria can contribute N3 million; Directors Guild of Nigeria can contribute N2 million and Actors Guild of Nigeria can contribute N2 million. Instead of wasting millions of naira to buy vanity G-Wagon and Range Rover jeeps they don't need, they should donate the money to help and save the life of Prince James Uche and other suffering actors and actresses among them. God does not accept thanksgivings from greedy and selfish people. Read Matthew 25. Greediness is the root of the wickedness of corruption destroying thousands of lives in Nigeria today. Charity is the greatest service to God and humankind.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by columbus007(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2015
informative:
Pathethic

am selling two brand new yampounding machine one is a large size
machine while the other is medium size save your housevthe stress
of pounding dont treat your wife like a slave
presently at Akure
for pictures and auction
whatsapp
thanks 0706 878 2269
large size yam pounder =25 000
medimsize=20 000
no bargaining
purchase of the two productd offers you one of my promo gift
whatsapp now
common get out of here,we are talking about life you are coming here to do ur market,does dis place look like we are in traffic on d road that most of ur likes comes to trade? Omo Igbo na so una dey ever be undecided
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by kingthreat(m): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Whatever happened to the rich affluent Nollywood actors and actresses who show off on social media. This is their time to show love.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by UG2020: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2015
The Almighty healer will locate you
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by Bonapart(m): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2015
gist4kidsblog:

http://theyesng.com/nollywood-actor-prince-james-uche-goes-blind-needs-n10m-for-kidney-transplant/
are they too dull to know that sicknesses isn't for doctors to handle but God? Seek God while there is still time.... I pray God's mercy remain with you for healing and deliverance
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by luthorcorp: 7:34am On Dec 11, 2015
na waooo,what's happening to these Bollywood actors na? nearly all the ones we know are all falling. ...smh
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by ChynoBEATS: 7:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by otiigba1(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2015
pri3stess:

He has diabetes, sugar is the last thing he needs.
precisely! every body claims to know on nairaland, that poster keep going on about life food, he even got it wrong, am assuming he meant fresh food. Anyway shows how less he knows.

You! Are right! if he is diabetic he does not need more sugar. hence no fruits, vegetables? Most definitely! A lot of veg. Might help.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by danseph(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2015
GOD almighty will heal you in Jesus Christ name, amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.