Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

R. Kelly Ft Wizkid - I Just Want To Thank You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / R. Kelly Ft Wizkid - I Just Want To Thank You (462 Views)

Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) / 2324xclusive Update: R. Kelly Ft Wizkid – I Just Want To Thank You [ Mp3 ] / NEW MUSIC: R.kelly Ft. Lil Wayne & Jeremih – Switch Up (DOWNLOAD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R. Kelly Ft Wizkid - I Just Want To Thank You by livefromnaija: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Grammy award winning R&B, soul, gospel, neo soul and hip hop singer R Kelly features one of Africa's most sought for artist Wizkid in his new track "I Just Want TO Thank You" off his 13th studio album titled the "The Buffet". This collaboration is a game changer for Wizkid and Africa's largest music industry. Kudos to bad boy Wizkid. Listen/download via http://www.livefromnaija.com/r-kelly-ft-wizkid-i-just-want-to-thank-you/

(1) (Reply)

Artistes You Should Watch Out For In 2016 / Stonebwoy – By Grace (prod. By Touch Point & Beatz Dakay) / What Are My Chances Of Getting A Good Record Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.