Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Do People Die? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Die? (24209 Views)

More Than 71 People Die In Bus Crash In Ghana / 30 People Die As Al-qaeda Attacks Hotel In Burkina Faso (photos) / Photos: Container Falls On People In Ojuelegba:two Cars Crushed, Many People Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Die? by mattymun: 5:12am On Jan 26, 2008
That thing about adam and eve is way fake!! if people didnt die the world would be over flowed with people no food or water because of over population.
Re: Why Do People Die? by kingsikaz(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2008
that is how life is. born 2 die , die 2 b born into other world of realities.it is called d CYCLE OF LIFE[/color][color=#990000][/color]Death is a natural happening to all forms of life. It is both the beginning and the end of the Circle Of Life. Do not fear it.

Death is a part of the Circle of Life. We do not exist, we are created by the union of a man and a woman, we live out the seasons of our lives. We complete the circle. It is both the beginning and the end of us all as human beings, whether we are good or bad, whether the life we live is good or bad. [color=#990000]'All Life moves in concentric circles, some much faster than others, some much slower. Some complete their circle in pain and illness, and some complete their circle in health. Some complete a very difficult circle by their own hand, by their own choices and the consequences they must face. Some complete a very easy circle by the choices of those before them and the luck of good health."

In the end, Death will equalize them all, and there should be no fear as we accept that we all must die, and return to the beginning of the Circle.
check my post on the philosophy of death.
Re: Why Do People Die? by unhelpful: 3:28am On Aug 19, 2008
you die because god hates you, GET OVER IT!! grin
Re: Why Do People Die? by Spoc: 12:51am On Sep 28, 2008
Wow, this post is old. anyway i'll a still add to grin

It's obvious why we die, flesh can't survive the continuum of time. its that simple!

i dont know about past lives or even think i believe in them, but i suppose anything is possible. considering there has been no expsense spared on our present existance, maybe it's possible that there is something else around the corner. who knows?
Re: Why Do People Die? by sima(f): 2:56am On Sep 28, 2008
people die because dey are born to. . grin
Re: Why Do People Die? by skipo87(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2008
it all boils down to two ppl, Adam and Eve. Gods original purpose for man was not for us to die. Satan ws jealous nd decided to fustrate this wonderful plan of everlastin life. I guess we al kno the rest of the story
Re: Why Do People Die? by magentam(f): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2008
Haba! Do you want the world to be over populated? People must to die now, no be wetin Adam and Eve give us as legacy.
Re: Why Do People Die? by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 30, 2008
because death is a reality we must all
die to face our deeds.
Re: Why Do People Die? by Spoc: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2008
Maybe we should just begin to understand the universe a little more, before we fear the prospect of life/death. either way you'll always be a part of the universe, your matter will always exist but in varied forms for eons of time, until eventually the universe ends; if it does? So don't play your own and other's existances down with negativity. You may feel like average jack or jane? but just remember that you need a whole universe to survive. And that your existance is extraordinary one. to play once in a game so grand; feel happy and content that average jack or jane where not so average because they saw the universe through their own eye's., and we are those people. 1979-2009 and counting
Re: Why Do People Die? by akym(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2008
People DIE because it has been WRITTING
Re: Why Do People Die? by c33b33(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2008
Visit www.watchtower.org/ype to get biblical answers to your question & other questions that seem unanswerable.ta-ta!
Re: Why Do People Die? by Spoc: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2008
let us not worry about it,let us feel content that we don't need god, becuase god fails to meet the ambitions of mankind. We will prevail, and have absolute respect. We treat each other better than any god ever could. God is BS. God played out when man was born.
Re: Why Do People Die? by sima(f): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2008
@poster
did u lose anyone. .??
Re: Why Do People Die? by Spoc: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2008
everyone has lost someone, I lost my grandfather who was that pist with this whole suffering game. (he lost his 10 year old son). reduced himself to ashes. Other words this place can Bleep off.
Re: Why Do People Die? by sima(f): 1:02am On Oct 03, 2008
undecided
Re: Why Do People Die? by abujabooks(f): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2008
A time 4 everything.

A time to be born and a time to die.
Re: Why Do People Die? by sima(f): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2008
ehmm. . . gud ans
Re: Why Do People Die? by djcrucifix(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2008
well, death is an inevitable fact of life, even the bible said it that ''it is appointed unto man to die, and after death comes judgement''.
Re: Why Do People Die? by Truth11: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2009
death is a proof that we all have sinned - sin leads to death.

two deaths - one of body, the other of soul. adam lost both. Jesus redeemed both (ref. revelation 20).
Re: Why Do People Die? by Truth11: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2009
God doesnt want people to die.

Devil lost it, he made us lose it too.

God is giving all the living a second chance through Jesus. This gives us eternal life. Eternal life is God's plan, that we live like him - for eternity. smiley
Re: Why Do People Die? by dani1luv: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2009
sima:

undecided
undecided
Re: Why Do People Die? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
yet another senseless thread undecided undecided
Re: Why Do People Die? by PurestBoy(m): 12:24am On Aug 04, 2009
People die because they have to die
Re: Why Do People Die? by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 04, 2009
@Topic.
There has been a time to born and a time to die from creation of the existence of man.

@damygurl, splendid definition. smiley
Re: Why Do People Die? by Heatha212: 4:45am On Jan 07, 2010
Why did adam and eve have to eat the fruit off of that cursed tree.
if they had obeyed the lord, My uncle, my best friend would still be with me.
Instead he was takin from me by heartattack.
Which had left a severe pain in my heart since October 16, 2009
I spend every day wondering why he had to be taken from me.
Tears still fall from my eyes, slowly down my cheeks, warm, onto my chest, wishing i didnt have to see him layed to rest
i cry myself to sleep, i wake up crying, i cry at school,in the halls and in the bathroom,
He was my best friend,the man i could tell every thing to,
Now i have no one
Nobody but the walls that surround me,
I am 13 years old and from America,
And that day i about died, seeing him in a casket, knowing that i will never see his loving,caring,truthful face again, if i had one single wish to be granted then it would have been to have died with him,
I miss You Uncle Robert
With all my love,
Heather
I will never foeget you no matter waht happens, even in my afterlife, i will have known about you,
Re: Why Do People Die? by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 21, 2013
Dont worry he will when you die, then you'll realise your mistake.
phoenixman:

Is this suppose to be an intelligent response?
Tell Jesus to come kiss my black a$$.
he may have got you Sucker, but he cant Con me.
Re: Why Do People Die? by Freiburger(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2013
To every thing
there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate;
a time of war, and a time of peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Away Pregnant Woman, Kills Two Others In Plateau State / What Did 2019 Teach You? / Accident At Oguta Lake, Imo Involving Tipper & Motorcycle. 3 Dead (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.