Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai (28193 Views)

Shehu Sani Slams T.Y Danjuma, Others Over Utterances / Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by Gamesmart: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2015
StunningCEO:
Shehu Sani should shut up and let kaduna people unwind from life's daily struggles...

redsconsult:
its not a jamboree. just letting them enjoy social life and also note that all works without play make jack a dull boy....

Na wa! As usual, any opportunity to dance is welcomed!

Any opportunity to think is an abomination!
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by raph101(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by Loonyy(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Haters everywhere mehn, allow poor masses enjoy small excitement in midst of d untold hardship. Mr senator, ur children even dey naija to start with?
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by beegs(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Which kind of mumu is this man sef. His long yrs of rebellion has clouded his sight on governance. U call music irresponsible, or income generation wasteful,? Well we ppl of Kaduna will gladly pay 5huns to unwind. " if its safe oooo"
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by debasco1(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Spend d money joor.
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by aristosoft(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2015
El-Rufai vs Shehu Sani since May 29, 2015. I hope this ends before 2019 else APC would be buried in KD.

APC opposition pass PDP sef. I hope PDP is studying the situation and used it for their gain. I've inadequate data to judge who is right between both of them but I see el-rufai trying to be a happening governor, a development alien to northerners.

#JustObservingThings

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by AprokoTV(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2015
I'm wondering if they would all wear hijabs during the carnival. And you might not know who got the bomb lipsrsealed
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by Goke7: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2015
muri4mig:
I use to like shehu sani when he was an activist. Ever since he jump the ship to the other side of the divides, he has turned a nuisance and a political jorbber who is hell bent to become the kaduna state when no vacancy exist for now. Instead of castigating and find fault in all El-rufai policies and programs even when he has no alternative options, I think it will be nice not to distract El-rufai for the betterment of kaduna state. He should for his turn as er-rufai is more qualify than him for the position than him for now. How can you campaign for sponsoring of pilgrimage that consume millions of dolars by government at this critical time with the current level of economic woes.

My reason, I will never support an activist to be in Government or elected office, activists can be so problematic when they are in Government, they find it difficult to respect leadership and be a loyal party member. This was why I never supported the idea of Falana appointed as Attorney General, he would have been a big problem. Another bad example again is Dino Melaye.

Activists will always act as an opposition within their party that they are elected on which is what shehu sanni has been doing since he became a senator. Activists are very bad administrators, even the great Gani Fawehinmi my greatest activist of all time could not build a successful political party the NCP which he formed.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2015
He should just say what is paining him "kaduna is a Muslim state and Christmas or christians must not celebrate anything in the state, let sharia take precedence"
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by HowFar: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
arresa:
How do you knock a e economic and revenue generating activity based on economic concerns.?

Festivals stimulates the economy? Money is going to change hands, hotels are going to make money and pay taxes to the state, food vendors are going to make and spend money, advertisers, technicians and so on are going to make money and pay taxes....

Too many shallow and shortsighted people in government.

Going by your analysis, seems we should organise "Owambe" every week since its great for the economy. Bros don't ever dream of starting your own business, it would fail before it starts.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by veraiyke(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2015
Read the article again oga. He didn't campaign for any pilgrimage but is wondering why the same government that says it has no money for that could spend billions hosting a musical concert in a stadium that is yet to even be completed. He is saying the money should be used to alleviate the sorry state of the masses, help those who have lost their homes. And let's not be sentimental, don't you think it is wise to venture into helping the people by providing for them what will give them succour? What will they gain with a musical fiesta that will last a night? What will it change in their life? They may forget their sorrow for those hours but they may be thronged into more sorrow knowing that their beloved ones are not there, that they have no home and no work. There is merit in what the young man has raised. I emplore you and all to think it out rationally and unbiasly.
muri4mig:
I use to like shehu sani when he was an activist. Ever since he jump the ship to the other side of the divides, he has turned a nuisance and a political jorbber who is hell bent to become the kaduna state when no vacancy exist for now. Instead of castigating and find fault in all El-rufai policies and programs even when he has no alternative options, I think it will be nice not to distract El-rufai for the betterment of kaduna state. He should for his turn as er-rufai is more qualify than him for the position than him for now. How can you campaign for sponsoring of pilgrimage that consume millions of dolars by government at this critical time with the current level of economic woes.
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by Thelmerh(f): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2015
am in Kaduna and I am not even aware of the carnival
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by proxillin(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2015
double mouthed people like Sani wish Kaduna becomes another sambisa Forrest.

They are not happy with the freedom and progress in Kaduna.

Sheu Sanni, your days and that of your bok-haram's brothers are numbered.
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by Pavarottii(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2015
muri4mig:
Am not sure u even read the post. Cos if u did, u won't even comment at all. Even if u r an APC Bigot. From ur statement, as soon as he jumped ship just qualifies u as a ZOMBIE where u don't look at 2 sides of the coin. Only "One Way" salaries av not been paid. And u support this. U people will still say that Nigeria is broke, oil price fallen, wen buhari spent 70million on independence, u still praise him; that no need for party. But now u support this again.
God will help u.
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by WaffenSS(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2015
StunningCEO:
Shehu Sani should shut up and let kaduna people unwind from life's daily struggles...

He's envisioning himself as a potential contender for the governorship in kaduna, hence the self-serving rants against any move that arrogant imp El Rufai makes.

I don't like either of them so....let 'em muddy the waters all they want.
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by frankwyte: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2015
I think he is making a point to the fact that d economy is not at it's best for now. I have not seen a gov't setup such as d one being proposed by El Rufai as a profit making venture! So El Rufai goofed on this one trust me. Not to mention security challenges.
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2015
Bekwarra:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/194951-kaduna-carnival-shameful-irresponsible-shehu-sani.html

This man has no point. The carnival will boost economy of the hosting city. At least the supply and demand of pure water and coca cola will increase.
Transport will boom.

Im sure the beans he ate in kirikiri prison is still running his stomach.
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by niceeric(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2015
dazdilijae:

It's a complete waste of tax payers money, as we speak not one road or hospital has been renovated in the state and the Govt is spending over 300million for music festival? The worst part is they there is gate fee so where is the unwirning as you guys choose to call it?
it would av been a waste of tax payers money if the government wasn't gonna make money from the event.....one of the numerous ways theyll do that is the gate fee!

and na N500 b the gate fee wey u dey complain about.....na wa oo

u better unwind and enjoy life.......cos that dude is a dwarf....
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by Jobabori(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2015
Sheu christmas is in the corner. The governor is just setting the ball rolling. Remember christian are part of your voters, let them start celeberation. I advise you quit politics and remain an activist. Goverments are run by human being. Hardly can you see a goverment that is 100% perfect. You only observe only the wrong side of El - rufais' goverment. He may not be perfect but i doubt if you can be better than him.
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by omooba969(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Politicians are in the habit of taking undue advantage of prevailing conditions around them
While fiddling with public sentiment just to score political points.

So because there is problem here&there, we should not live our normal lives again...mtcheeew.

Abeg make this noise maker of a politician shut him useless burukutu mouth jare, make we go rock the music festival joor.

Kaduna here I come! grin
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by mbulela: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Shehu sani is a deluded clown.
I have always had my suspicion about these self proclaimed activists. Just like Dino.
He seems to be oblivious of the public information that the carnival is fully funded by private organizations?
This man is a nuisance
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by queebeediva(f): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2015
I see sense in what he said but the question is even if they didn't spend the money wastefully still the money will not be used wisly so, let the groove begin bearing in mind that he word change has two sides (possitive / negative)
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by Bekwarra(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2015
MrCork:

...wot is shame full about women shakin ther nyansh in carnival?.....am goin bak to bed jor!! angry
Those women are dark-skinned though.
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by mbulela: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2015
EddyNumerouno:

Fanatic sighted

Nigerian politicians, always trying to mix religion with everything.
Lubbish
They think we can't see.
He subtly added the moral angle to excite his fellow fanatics.
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by tomholly: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by lucianohase(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2015
bigtt76:
Lol.. preparing grounds for a potential boko harm strike hun undecided
Exactly what I have in mind....Come to think of it,which sane person will attend such, knowing full well that boko guys will see this as opportunity to replicate the Bataclan senario in Kaduna State?
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by fasbat(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2015
arresa:
How do you knock a e economic and revenue generating activity based on economic concerns.?

Festivals stimulates the economy? Money is going to change hands, hotels are going to make money and pay taxes to the state, food vendors are going to make and spend money, advertisers, technicians and so on are going to make money and pay taxes....

Too many shallow and shortsighted people in government.
Mr Shehu Sani has lost it completely and don't understand what Shehu really want? Haba,he is being nonsensical and an unnecessary distractions, Shehu shd face his job in Abuja and let El-Rufai govern in Kaduna. This 'stomach activists self!
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by lordhugo(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2015
MadCow1:
Using the refusal of the Governor to sponsor Muslims to Mecca as an excuse not to have a State End of year Carnival is Ludacris.

Saudi Arabia makes billions of Dollars yearly from these pilgrimages that are sponsored by the Government.

The Pilgrimage isn't fair to all as not 'ALL' muslims get to participate in the Pilgrimage, only those who can lobby the powers that be ever get to go. A State Fair/carnival gives equal access to everyone. Attracts Tourists and by default brings money into the State. Trade and Commerce will boom as both petty traders who deal in small items ranging from pure water to souvenirs will all make money. Hotel and Tourism will also boom.

But on the down side; The state of Insecurity in the North at this time is not encouraging at all and may have a great adverse effect on the carnival. Turn out will be low and even those who show up are literally sitting ducks for a Booko Haram Suicide bomber.

HOWEVER: Mr. Sani should understand that Nigeria is a [size=14pt]circular[/size] state.

We are a rectangular state abi? cry

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by redsconsult(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2015
Gamesmart:

Na wa! As usual, any opportunity to dance is welcomed!

Any opportunity to think is an abomination!
. the same sani and people that will against this will be the same people that you will see regularly at clubs and social events in lagos, abuja and other places of the world but whenever the poor masses want to enjoy such benefit,....always feel sad
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by zeezy1: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2015

a* circular state.
[/quote]
Secular state
Re: Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai by amazingspiderma: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Playing opposition politics should not be a blind addiction.
Nigerians should learn to always embrace a good idea when they see one,regardless of where it is coming from.

So he wants the carnival postponed untill payment of salaries is completed.
Speaking of the poor,how can government help the poor when businesses cannot run smoothly and help it generate income(taxes).
Government in the north is not just about charity and security,it has economic obligations as well.
Shehu Sani is wrong this time.

There is a huge difference between learning of culture and the culture of learning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barnabas Yusuf Bala's Daughter Weds, Nasir El-rufai ā€¸Attends (Photos) / Agberos Hijack Onitsha As Helpless Traders, Motorists Groan / How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.