Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Your Candid Advice Will Be Appreciated - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Candid Advice Will Be Appreciated (511 Views)

My Father's Candid Advice On Marriage / Information For A Research Project. Your Assistance Will Be Appreciated / Please, I Need Your Candid Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Candid Advice Will Be Appreciated by Barcaboyz(m): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2015
PLEASE HELP ME POST              THIS FOR I NEED ADVICE

Hi my Name is {Henry}  I'm 23yrs and I'm in my 3rd yrs in higher institution. There's this girl for my place, though not too long they moved in, i respect her so much because of her good characters and her approach towards life.
      Initially my prayer was to be her friend. (just friend oooooo) that is to bring her closer,  fortunate for me i was able to achieve that in a short time. After some time i noticed in me that I'm in love with her (since she's a wife material) without hesitation i made my intention known to her,  but unfortunately the outcome wasn't favorable, because someone else got there before me.
          After a series of discussion and understanding i was able to let it go, because any further attempt to persuade her to accept my proposal may not speak well of me, from then the friendship continue, after few months of our friendship i now notice that the relationship is just one sided, she's distancing herself from me, she no longer playing her part,  I'm now the only one nurturing the relationship and when asked if anything is wrong, she will say NO.

FOR sure i know I've not wronged her in anyway,  and all my efforts to bring her close again proved abortive. Now I'm feeling disappointed.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Source http://honestgist..co.ke/2015/10/your-candid-advice-will-be-appreciateed.html?m=1
Re: Your Candid Advice Will Be Appreciated by Gboskee(m): 12:22am On Dec 11, 2015
E-diot! Face your book and ask for a topic you dont know about in other to be positively apprehended and stop this hollywood thriller matter
Re: Your Candid Advice Will Be Appreciated by Solidkay(m): 12:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Do what real men do, whosoever sees me i sight,u dnt i dnt, who is she to dey form? Free her patapata.

1 Like

Re: Your Candid Advice Will Be Appreciated by Barcaboyz(m): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2015
Gboskee:
E-diot! Face your book and ask for a topic you dont know about in other to be positively apprehended and stop this hollywood thriller matter

Is that an advice?
Re: Your Candid Advice Will Be Appreciated by menix(m): 12:47am On Dec 11, 2015
Oga what kind of Rabbish advise do you need..

Do they now force friendship on another
Re: Your Candid Advice Will Be Appreciated by Gboskee(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2015
Barcaboyz:

Is that an advice?
obviously...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Measure Of Your Generosity. / I Bet Nobody Knows About This / Abandoned Baby Found With 'super Glue' Sealed Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.