Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife (2667 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by stanbiggi(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2009
Think twice before an extramarital dalliance. It's almost always inexcusable, but especially when you start justifying your caddish ways with one of these ridiculous explanations.

10) "Because , I could."
9) "Because , you're too smart."
cool "I was brain-washed
7) "I'm special."
6) "All women look like Rubik's Cubes to me."
5) "Just doing my job, ma'am."
4) "Umm , charity?"
3) "I forgot the 12th step."
2) "I needed the high five."
1) "Tonight, honey! I've got a headache!"

ARE U A VICTIM?
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by luxoire(f): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2009
he told me he cheated - BECAUSE I MADE HIM DO IT angry - boy was i mad!!! i was soo mad i was ok with it - just told him to leave that was the end
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by smooooooth: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2009
1. man cant leave by one soup alone
2. i love slim girls, now you out of shape
3. i'm a man, its natural
4. she seduced me
5. i am an african man, cant do just one woman
6. you are too reserved, i need some action
7. she raped me
8. it was the devil
9. i was too drunk
10. i thot she was you.
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by JJYOU: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2009
smooooooth:

4. she seduced me
7. she raped me
8. it was the devil
9. i was too drunk
10. i thot she was you.
pathetic. i can never trust any cheater. if i ever discover it is over. a cheater is never worth it
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by chihakeem(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2009
Think again B4 you call him a cheater remember man is made to concur the world that surround him this is no justification for cheating but, truly you need to give room for a second chance and make you stern anoyance none that is a sure position to help you ease the stress that comes with finding out that every man will cheat one lady or the other "REALITY"
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by sistawoman: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
Why should i give him a second chance when i told him from the start if you cheat I'm out.

Was that not his first, second and last chance all rolled into one?

How is he going to believe me more the second time if go back on what I said the first time?
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by tope5000: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
smooooooth:

4. she seduced me
7. she raped me
8. it was the devil
9. i was too drunk
10. i thot she was you.

Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by Fhemmmy: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
cos he is just a man
cos he is a man
being a man
cos na man
cos man cheats
basically, just cos he is a man.
aint supporting it though.
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by sweetpie23: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2009
cheaters are loser
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by gen2genius(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hmm, could you please balance it up by furnishing us with "10 worst excuses for cheating on your husband." Abi na only men dey cheat and give excuses?
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by douecho: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2009
Here's are some excuses
1. All the while honey, I thot it was you
2. I fell on top of her/him
3. I was forced to do it for your safety
4. That's the only way I could keep my job

and here's my all time favourite:
IT JUST HAPPENED!

i mean,what d'u mean it just happened?snapped ur fingers and it just happened?I'll only believe such if it just happened in the middle of the road. not in his/her house.meaning you first came out of the car, walked to the door, opened the door, walked into the room and it just happened? shocked shior!
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2009
there is no GOOD or WORST excuse for cheating. cheating is cheating and the right excuse is that the person was weak. period.
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by MrCrackles(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2009
smooooooth:

4. she seduced me
7. she raped me
8. it was the devil
9. i was too drunk
10. i thot she was you.

Ridiculous how human beings blame the devil for virtually every wrong deeds they get involved in or facilitate! grin
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by douecho: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ridiculous how human beings blame the devil for virtually every wrong deeds they get involved in or facilitate! grin

Well,that's cos the devil's the easiest to blame,and since the devil cant defend himself (or fear no let anybody ask devil),its an easy way out. That excuse doesn't fly wiv me o. Devil no de give you mind to do wetin no first de your heart!
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by kokoA(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2009
sweetpie23:

cheaters are loser

Na lie! cheaters are better lovers grin
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by Ben13: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2009
I love this part of their sentence . . . "I can explain . . It's n ot what you think"
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by kokoA(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2009
Ben20001:

I love this part of their sentence . . . "I can explain . . It's n ot what you think"
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
kokoA:

Pls explain
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by douecho: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2009
Ben20001:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by sexyLeamon(f): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2009
kokoA:

you must be from jupiter
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by mukina2: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
smooooooth:

8. it was the devil
its always the devil grin grin
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by Beline(f): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
if he doesn't blame devil who cant defense himself, he will surely tell you that it's not what you think
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2009
I was drunk and never knew what happened.
i was raped
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by No2Atheism(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2009
She made me do it  grin grin grin grin or have you not seen my wife lately  undecided undecided undecided
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

She made me do it grin grin grin grin or have you not seen her lately grin grin grin

if u havent seen her , go find her.
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by luvbooks(f): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ben20001:

CLASSIC !!! That's always a standard line. grin grin grin
Re: The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife by TheSeeker(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2009
Y'all forgetting this one. KING SOLOMON HAD 700 WIVES AND 300 CONCUBINES. If the wisest man in history could have had 300 concubines, why can't I a less wiser man cheat every once in a while? grin grin grin. People should accept responsibility for their actions and stop blaming it on whatever never was there.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Charged To Court For Pouring Acid On His Beautiful Wife / 23 Year-old Man Weds White Granny In Lagos | See Photo / People Call Me "Old Woman" Because I Love Listening To Radio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.