Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

One Of Col.mohammed Sambo Dasuki Charges Where They Indicted Tony Anehih. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of Col.mohammed Sambo Dasuki Charges Where They Indicted Tony Anehih. (735 Views)

See Photo Of Col. Hameed Ali Wearing APC Uniform But Declined Customs Uniform. / Burial Photographs Of Lt. Col Mohammed Abu Ali / EFCC Set To Arraign Mohammed Sambo, Ex-commissioner Of Police For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Col.mohammed Sambo Dasuki Charges Where They Indicted Tony Anehih. by mackay37(m): 4:11am On Dec 11, 2015
This is one of the charges were Ex-Nsa indicted PDP chieftain MR.Tony Anehih(Mr. Fix It).... shocked shocked

Re: One Of Col.mohammed Sambo Dasuki Charges Where They Indicted Tony Anehih. by redsconsult(m): 4:30am On Dec 11, 2015
and Anenih said he never benefited anything from Jonathan Government ..

please we need to do massive de congestion of our prison to allow real and bigger thieves...

there must be no air conditioner and private toilets for the incoming inmates

3 Likes

Re: One Of Col.mohammed Sambo Dasuki Charges Where They Indicted Tony Anehih. by bewla(m): 4:52am On Dec 11, 2015
story لصزئ Another fresh story
Re: One Of Col.mohammed Sambo Dasuki Charges Where They Indicted Tony Anehih. by FastShipping: 5:00am On Dec 11, 2015
Now I know why Mr. Anehni has refused to show up for interrogation. grin grin

Anehni is like............... fvck it! What else to explain when I got caught red handed.

Just charge me to court..... grin grin grin grin

On a serious note, could it be right that these criminals created Boko Haram in the Northeastern Nigeria in order to make money through defense contracts? The money being shared in hundreds of millions and tens of billion was meant to buy weapons and to provide welfare for the Nigerian troops in battlefields.

Some people have no fear of Almighty God.

I can't believe some people still have the gut to defend these criminals who sabotaged their country and fellow citizens.

4 Likes

Re: One Of Col.mohammed Sambo Dasuki Charges Where They Indicted Tony Anehih. by DeRoyalFranco(m): 5:54am On Dec 11, 2015
Ok
Re: One Of Col.mohammed Sambo Dasuki Charges Where They Indicted Tony Anehih. by Banter1(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2015
EFCC Will Fix Mr Fix It.

(1) (Reply)

American Here. What Do You Think Of Trump? / Why The Looters, Biafran, Pdp's Demand The Head Of Buhari For Suvs? / I Made Huge Sacrifice To Ensure APC Victory – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.