Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Online Exam In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Exam In Nigeria (2642 Views)

Rivers State University Of Science And Technology Rsust Online Exam Practice / Online Exam: Fedpoly Offa / Online Exam Practice For Senior Secondary School Students (feedback Wanted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Exam In Nigeria by uchmandre(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2009
Is Nigeria really ripe for online examination for such exams as WAEC and JAMB. What are the merits, prospects and challenges for this form of examination?
Your comments will be appreciated.
Re: Online Exam In Nigeria by mayowae(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2009
I want to believe that the reasons for online exam is to automate the exam processes which will encourage speed of result computation, reduce fraud and other exam malpractices and so on. Well, this is achievable with the present available infrastructure. There are different implementation when we are talking about online exams, the type of implementation will dictate the risks involved, the facilities required and the expected results.

My company has developed a similar software solution which is customizable to suite any kind Nigerian exam requirements. This is why i know it is possible.
Re: Online Exam In Nigeria by einformat: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
its very possible,coz it will eradicate malpractices script manipulations and it will foster descipline and hardwork.i said possible coz thats what open university of nigeria is trying to implement.
Re: Online Exam In Nigeria by eazybuzy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
It is possible to write examination online. I am presenting working on developing an application to aid with writing examination with the internet. With online examination, student would not have to leave the comfort of their homes to write examination. it is already in some institutions.

(1) (Reply)

Waec Confirmation Of Results / Pls What Is The Cut Off Marks 4 Unad Post Ume / Help For Your Purchase Of Unaab Admission List Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.