Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital (5203 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by SAMBARRY: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
kilode100:
Dem for show the guy blokos
seconded grin

And pull away the woman's wrapper grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Much ado about nothing. They were enjoying themselves. There was no need to take the photo and it should be punishable by law to publish photos of people without their consent.
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
bronzegoddess:
How is this illicit And a foolish person took their photos angry

Very foolish.
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by johnson232: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mindfulness:
Much ado about nothing. They were enjoying themselves. There was no need to take the photo and it should be punishable by law to publish photos of people without their consent.
God bless u...
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by johnson232: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
seconded grin

And pull away the woman's wrapper grin
what about the blokoss u are sitting on, @ profile pic, isn't that enough?
u still want to see more?
na wa for u oh.... grin
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
johnson232:

God bless u...

And you! Endlessly. smiley
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by JudgementHammer: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lol. Body no be stone na. U knw how long they've been off sex?
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by Pidggin(f): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
shocked Wonders shall never end, what if one of them is an AIDS/STD patient?
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by Akute735: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
johnson232:

which brand of igbo do u normally smoke?

senseless rubbish!

grin
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by SAMBARRY: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
johnson232:

which hospital? undecided

what about the desecration of public offices by doctors and nurses?

senseless rubbish!
yeah right. Sex in public
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by SAMBARRY: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
johnson232:

what about the blokoss u are sitting on, @ profile pic, isn't that enough?
u still want to see more?
na wa for u oh.... grin
no.it's Not enough o wink

the elders say Variety is the spice of life cool tongue grin
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by johnson232: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
no.it's Not enough o wink

the elders say Variety is the spice of life cool tongue grin
na only God go fit answer that one.
my hand no dey....
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by SAMBARRY: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
johnson232:

na only God go fit answer that one.
my hand no dey....
wink

Oshamo cool grin
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by ScofieldBello(m): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2015
You seem not to understand where my question came from. When I quoted your comment, I made a particular statement BOLD.....but I'm happy, anyways, that you rephrased your statement.
Smart guy!

But on a lighter note: You and I know that sexual activities take place in the hospitals everyday, more than once.
PresVA:
How can you compare a hospital used by everyone with a hotel where you pay for a room and do whatever you wish.. The room is closed from public view and can only be accessed with your permission and this is contrary to that of hospital. .

Also, hotel owners are fully aware that sex takes place everyday in their hotels and are fully OK with it as it's part of the business. . Is sex part of hospital business?

Asides that, nobody knows is these two patients are healthy enough to engage in sexual activities, had anything happened to them, the hospital will carry the whole blame...
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by MARKone(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2015
Nnah....they thing hol them grin I can imagine, for this Harmattan embarassed

They shouldn't have snapped them, talkless posting it online, some people are mean.
Re: Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital by stonecoldcafe: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2015
Ohhhhhh but why did they snap them? They are adults and their only crime is the location they chose to use - nothing else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shot And Killed Wife After Taking Her Picture In The Morning / I Want To Give 20 NAIRALAND Families 50k For Christmas / Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.