Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,320 members, 7,846,415 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure (47261 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pascal181:
Amaechi don kill one
Gbam
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by babafirst(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
effty:
But why the guy no gimme his ATM cards before he waka? sad
Loldest,we go gada you join the probe.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by babafirst(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
ibadanfinest:

You are extremely Politically naive. PMB should probe Amaechi? What's the job of wike then? The presidency can only probe those MDA under the federal government.

The president cannot order the probe of ex governors nah, The current governor will be the one to probe ex governor or a whistle blower will petition Efcc.

You can only accuse PMB if he ordered the probe of any ex PDP governors days as governor.

Has he done that? No. The case Akpabio had was a petition from one lawyer like that not from the presidency.

You and your fellow political embryo who liked your comment should keep the above little political education in mind.
GBAM,GBAM ,GBAM.Educate dem abegi,tribalism don blind their thinking faculty.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by kayusely: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHY NOT PROBE AMEACHI DAYS AS GOVENOR OF RIVERS STATE, THEN I WILL TAKE PMB SERIOUS
You're a blockhead. Wike as the governor has the right to probe amaechi not PMB
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by DonaldGenes(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Sai Amaechi
Sai APC
Now when una don kill am, are think una mind go come down abi
eeeediot
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by DonaldGenes(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
modath:

End time Dying tinz.. cheesy grin grin cheesy

The guy quick rush go great beyond as money don waka go since.. make dem dey ask hin grave....

We need receipt (body not DC) cos the way probe is causing death dey one kain for eye.

@ Dannyset,

Lol @ wicked spelling!! cheesy

Nor let water comot from my nose!! cheesy
haha
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Skybee1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
I miz dz man he was ma best Rector bak den in sch.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by DonaldGenes(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Demdem:

Omereji has done that as requested by Wike and no where did omereji indicted Amaechi. U Av never taken PMB serious before. He doesn't need it now. Shove it back into ur anus.
iLike this guy..you finished that guy off

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Emmalaw10:
People that shared the money with him have silenced him to avoid what Dasuki is doing to people that had connections with his own loots!
This is the exact reason I strongly believe that security men surrounding the house of Dasuki before his final arrest was for his own good.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by freshvine(f): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
This government is out to exterminate all southern technocrats and politicians using voodoo strangulation before the next election in 2019
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by cymidas(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
See Amaechi thieves dey investigate thieves.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Godsonkemz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Imagine Amaechi with heavy load of corruption pointing his index finger at someone while the remaining four is pointed towards him. The man might have embezzled govt funds as alleged but Amaechi is not in the right position to accuse someone of corruption until he clears his heavy load.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by pyyxxaro: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
MrAboki:
\

Phuck you! angry

We will sieze all his property and even his wife and children will serve as National slaves until we recover all the money they stole from us.

I cant wait for the probe to reach Bayelsa. angry

That fat Shepopotamus called pay-pay must pay us back all our Money. angry

She called us Almajiris, well, we Almajiris are in power now and we will take our pound of flesh. angry

Death to all enemies of Nigeria and its progress. angry

Make devil punish u

Ur real pikin papa

With ur goat face
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by pyyxxaro: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
DonaldGenes:

eeeediot

Ur fada

Ur reaal pikin papa

Baga lizard
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by kosokoadeyemi: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bad eggs
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Kposkila: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dannyset:
Please bring his corpse to Court for confirmation!
We are still in doubt over Alamisegha's(wicked spelling) death.

I doubt DSP is dead, dat guy wen get mind tie wrapper! D dude decide to fake his death n go into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by josephobaro(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
How I wish say ones them just call rhe name of who thief him go die once., naija for better..
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by ministeriallist: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
akp202:
HBP i guess...the magnitude of that money alone is enough to give someone HBP
grin high volume of money=High BP
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by ministeriallist: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Godsonkemz:
Imagine Amaechi with heavy load of corruption pointing his index finger at someone while the remaining four is pointed towards him. The man might have embezzled govt funds as alleged but Amaechi is not in the right position to accuse someone of corruption until he clears his heavy load.
Ameachi has never taken bribe before. Wetin hin wan carry bribe do. grin
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by InvertedHammer: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
/
For every loss like this, there is untraceable looted fund stashed/stranded in foreign banks.

Foreign banks smiling...

Nigerians losing...

/

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
A coward dies many times before their death!!!....
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by abokikhalifa: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Sai Amaechi

Sai APC

Now when una don kill am, are think una mind go come down abi

waiting kill the man?
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by abokikhalifa: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:
I dnt blame those who keep deflecting to apc. Dats where saints resides.

If u re in d opposition, even ur salary will be probed.

Wish they can extend this probe to Obj tenure.
stale
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by bmos(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:
Last Days

No no pls! That Joe man must be waken up by all means to remit back Nigerian moni. He can't go like that na.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by uhiochris1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
The fear of Amaechi (transporter) is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by vislabraye(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHY NOT PROBE AMEACHI DAYS AS GOVENOR OF RIVERS STATE, THEN I WILL TAKE PMB SERIOUS

Don't mind the liars. Buhari is not yet serious with the fight against corruption.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by MrSly(m): 5:54am On Dec 12, 2015
Jascon4:
OP edit the title of your thread as you have wrongly informed the public. Joshua Okpo was not a NIMASA boss nor has he ever worked for NIMASA. He was the Rector, Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron.

It is a sad loss.
you read to understand, you read to reply and the was why you did not read it well. go and re-read cos thread did not refer to Okpo as the boss of NIMASA
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by precious1967(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2015
this one also don carry nigeria money go heaven. satan ll flog u
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Jascon4: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2015
MrSly:

you read to understand, you read to reply and the was why you did not read it well. go and re-read cos thread did not refer to Okpo as the boss of NIMASA

The thread was possibly modified before you read it.

He took my correction I presume.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by frankyychiji(f): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2015
babafirst:
Na Buhari dey hold Amaechi?Wike no get all the facts to probe am or send am to jail again?So that Omereji report nko?Una don take am wrap akara?Just the way I will blame GEJ for not probing OBJ,I will also blame Wike for mumuciously(because he couldn't nail him)/inconclusively probing Amaechi.All the facts should be with Amaechi's successor Mr Wike so let him probe him nowww.If na Dakuku Peterside be governor now we for say na conspiracy but na Wike be governor so I repeat let Wike probe Amaechi.Make una no worry,when Dakuku Peterside win the rerun una go see Wetin Wike go see for this 3 months when in be caretaker governor.(meanwhile permit my use of pidgin to emphasize my points all through)
You are free to use pidgin or even Swahili to express yourself if you wish, you are still clever by half and a Togolese who doesn't know what goes on in Nigeria.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by unclet1985: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2015
shocked See Thief Arresting Thief. Amaechi sorry
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by babafirst(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
You are free to use pidgin or even Swahili to express yourself if you wish, you are still clever by half and a Togolese who doesn't know what goes on in Nigeria.
Accepted I am clever by half.Now lets have your point as it relates to the matter at hand in a logical,academic,non evasive,non-illiterate and sensible manner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Offia Nwali Is Dead / Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? / Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.