Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,539 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services (770 Views)

A Photo Of When Col. Sambo Dasuki Arrested General Buhari In 1985 / Conversation Between Col. Sambo Dasuki And Dame Patience Jonathan / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2015
Sir,
I move the motion that should Col (retd) Sambo Dasuki be tried and convicted of these corruption crimes, his rank should be stripped, his retirement from the Army and all other benefits and privileges be terminated immediately upon his sentencing.

Nigerians in favor hit like.

14 Likes

Re: Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services by sherrylo: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Seconded
Re: Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services by DecemberIV: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2015
Yes. And the chief facilitator and beneficiary, GEJ too.

2 Likes

Re: Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services by modath(f): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Sir,
I move the motion that should Col (retd) Sambo Dasuki be tried and convicted of these corruption crimes, his rank should be stripped, his retirement from the Army and all other benefits and privileges be terminated immediately upon his sentencing.

Why can't one be able to give 100 Likes ? cheesy

Me likey this wella.. owo meji loke.. smiley
Re: Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services by edo3(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services by glitzcare(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Sir,

He deserve worst than that

1 Like

Re: Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2015
modath:

Why can't one be able to give 100 Likes ? cheesy

Me likey this wella.. owo meji loke.. smiley

Modath, eku ojumo, eku pale mo Odun. A ba wa layo.

I agree we should have a multiplier for likes. When it reaches 100 it should earn a kiss from the ladies. grin

I want to brag that i got 10 kisses from modath. Lol.
Re: Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services by Sultannayef: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2015
@OP.. you've gone mad.

(1) (Reply)

Let Biafrians Go - Dr Janaid Begs Buhari / Nigerian Reporter Win UN Gold Prize Medal 4 Report On Lagos Coastal Erosion(pics / My Take On Pmb's Budget Presentation: Hit Or Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.