Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed (881 Views)

How To Make Static Header On Coded Website / How To Set Up Custom Robot Txt And Custom Robots Header Tags On Blogger / A Proposed Layout For Nairaland's Header And User Profile. Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed by enoch273: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Pls if you're a good header and logo designer Pls I need your services at an affordable price, I will like you to designer one for www.enochtek.com.

Comment below with proof of previous works you ve done and we get down to business
Re: URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hello enoch,

will you be looking header designer all the time?

Instead of looking for header designer why can't you just buy the software for designing headers and it templates.

I can sell the software and the video tutorial for you @cheaper rate.

the software have thousands of template on different niche that you can use for any header designs.

if you have interest in it mail me@gbengaomotayo4@gmail.com
Re: URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed by donsheddy1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed by enoch273: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:
Hello enoch,

will you be looking header designer all the time?

Instead of looking for header designer why can't you just buy the software for designing headers and it templates.

I can sell the software and the video tutorial for you @cheaper rate.

the software have thousands of template on different niche that you can use for any header designs.

if you have interest in it mail me@gbengaomotayo4@gmail.com

Thanks boss, will do just that, but how much
Re: URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed by 22logos: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed by enoch273: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
22logos:
see me and my works... https://www.nairaland.com/2692651/place-order-customlogos-company-brand

I can do what you ask
Nice work. How much do you charge ?
Re: URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
enoch273:

Thanks boss, will do just that, but how much

Re: URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed by 22logos: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2015
enoch273:

Nice work. How much do you charge ?
2.5k each

reach me on whatsapp 08062691462

(1) (Reply)

All The Blogging Tricks You Need(all In One) / Need Help With Palapa Web Server!!! / E-store Ads Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.