Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,088 members, 7,852,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS (4146 Views)

Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! / Owners Of Apartment Where Huge Sums Were Found By EFCC In Lagos Revealed / Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS by asEdeyHOT: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
menix:

My friend will u shut nd go swallow some pack of nail to nail down ur stewpidity..

No more Biafra here

Be a man and accept it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2015
veraponpo:

God bless DSS, NA and EFCC under PMB. They are really working and it is obvious for all to see.

They have come out more often with many Classified Information eg in the case of the house arrest of Dasuki.

May God bless Nigeria.
I just de pity your life. You have been brainwashed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS by TimeManager(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Nigeria Is A Zoo And Nnandi Kanu Is In The Cage. Cage Is Home No Be Lie Na True!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2015
EasternLeopard:
Imagine how many pages this topic would have seen if it were before

Chaiiii

See how a man destroyed his business due to political emotion.

Eyaaaaa

How has the mighty Nairaland fallen.

yet here you are still trolling Nairaland and posting as usual despite threats to leave. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
bossOD:
it is very simple

Buhari and his APC government are so down with one word.

IMPUNITY.

since this government came in, they have never obeyed court orders.

No matter what the crime is, court orders must be obeyed.

Even though I don't support Biafra but I would boldly say Buhari has turn Nigeria in a very big ZOO.

Law is taking pre eminence and you call it a zoo. You must be out of common cognitive abilities my biafran friend.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS by after1: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
EasternLeopard:
Imagine how many pages this topic would have seen if it were before

Chaiiii

See how a man destroyed his business due to political emotion.

Eyaaaaa

How has the mighty Nairaland fallen.

Ahahaha. You are truly pained. Sorry ehn, thought you wanna deactivate?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS by maxdozie(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
bossOD:
it is very simple

Buhari and his APC government are so down with one word.

IMPUNITY.

since this government came in, they have never obeyed court orders.

No matter what the crime is, court orders must be obeyed.

Even though I don't support Biafra but I would boldly say Buhari has turn Nigeria in a very big ZOO.

Your so right bro..
Court laws are like trash to buhari

And to you mynd44...
Your Just a Big Fool Hiding behind a System...
U can Keep Removing all my post ....
The Worst you can do is Ban me for 200years ....

But my promise still stands ... I would Surely Meet you someday ...
#Bigot!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS by janefrancisca(f): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
ckmayoca:
Seun or what's ur name. U can see someone cursing above and u guys keep watching her comments without doing nothing.
she is yoruba, what do u expect?. Something struck me today, i was trying to air my view on a thread and in the process typed "fllatheadds", can u guess the word that came out on the screen? Igbos. That means officially the derogatory word fllatheadds is an acceptable word for the Igbos in nairaland. Seriously i gave up, you are shunning a particular group and frolicking with the other and later you will tell me we are one. Bunch of hypocrites undecided.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS by frankyychiji(f): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
missKiffy:
While some are busy clamoring for his release, how can they release a criminal undecided
From the body of your comment, you come across as a woman with a shallow brain. Typical naija girl.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS by Hakagure: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
dss free this guy now. He made bail grant him bail.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS by silibaba: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hakagure:
dss free this guy now. He made bail grant him bail.
God bless you but do remember to check my signature bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again Appeal Court Disgraces Jimoh Ibrahim,See What They Did To Him Today(pics) / Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. / Fact About Saraki Failed Arrest:how He Deceived Dss,police .see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.