Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Minister Of Sport Finally Wears Another Cloth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Sport Finally Wears Another Cloth (661 Views)

Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Okezie Ikpeazu Wears Aba-Made Cloth While Watching Football Match - Pictures / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Sport Finally Wears Another Cloth by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Contrary to Nneka Ikem Anibeze, the spokesperson and Special Adviser to the Minister of Sports and Youth Development statement earlier saying:

I trust my boss, he is as constant as the Northern Star. He won’t change regardless of his position. That is simply his style, Nneka who is the first female sports Journalist to be special Adviser to a Minister said.

Well, it might interest you to know that the man can wear another cloth.

Re: Minister Of Sport Finally Wears Another Cloth by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Initially, i thought the man is MERLIN lipsrsealed

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Minister Of Sport Finally Wears Another Cloth by Lucialovely(f): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Initially, i thought the man is MERLIN lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Minister Of Sport Finally Wears Another Cloth by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2015
Last Days
Re: Minister Of Sport Finally Wears Another Cloth by jane0000(f): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: Minister Of Sport Finally Wears Another Cloth by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2015
The Guy look fit and smart. He should go for smart dresses and stop trying to be what Amechi chose to be because of his title.
Amechi used to dress smart but lost it.

(1) (Reply)

Gambia Declared Islamic Republic By President Yahya Jammeh / Arms Deals Scandal:sen.iyorchia Ayu Collected N345m / When Femi Adesina's Phone Goes Boom In Early Morning Comic Tweet!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.