Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Biblical Signs Of The End Times - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Signs Of The End Times (4920 Views)

Apocalypse Now: 6 Biblical Signs Of The End Times / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / BEWARE OF THE RISING CULT OF END TIMES CHURCHIANITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Revelation 14:6-7

Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people. And he said with a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come, and worship him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water.”
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Revelations 14:8

Another angel, a second, followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who made all nations drink the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality.”
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2016
Revelations 14:9-11

And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Revelations 14:12

Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 12:47am On Feb 23, 2016
Revelations 14:13

And I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Blessed indeed,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow them!”
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 23, 2016
secondcoming:
Let's get prepared for His 2nd coming by repenting from our sins.
i'll will take this Word as my word of the month. lm sure even in hell fire we will keep saying the same think. im not bothered we will surely have enogh time to say it all over again in there. Time is available for this.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2016
1 Thessalonians 5:23

Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2016
John 5:22

The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Revelation 22:12

“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Psalm 96:13

Before the Lord, for he comes, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness, and the peoples in his faithfulness
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 11:21am On Feb 29, 2016
Luke 21:27

And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Revelation 19:16

On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2016
Matthew 24:27

For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2016
1 John 3:2-3

Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is. And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2016

1 John 2:15-17

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2016
◄Matthew 28:6

He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Ephesians 5:27

So that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2016
Jesus said, "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
John 10:11
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2016
Matthew 4:17
From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near."
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Revelation 22:12

“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 1:07am On May 22, 2016

Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2016
2 Chronicles 7:14-15

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell / The Sons Of God (fallen Angels) / Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.